Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley Looks Homeless!

Wow, she has gained weight. Priscilla must be devastated.

What is going on with her - drugs, booze?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Thetans?

How many calories in one of those?
    BITTER, sprynkles, Nevan and 3 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Coming from a formerly dirt poor family from the south, I must admit my feelings are hurt by the hillbilly comments in this thread.
    DawnM74, cheray and Lalasnake like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She’s in mama June territory.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Fuckin whoa. Does she have jowls?
    That's what I'm wondering. I'm obsessed with jowls because IMO my mom (hillbilly genes?) could definitely use a jowl lift. She's not fat though. She's never been a big eater and does not drink, smoke or even drink coffee. But in her mid 50s(?) is probably when that started and now she's 75. Actually she had a cancer removed on the ride side of her cheek a couple years ago toward the jaw area, and they had to remove enough tissue that it looks like she had a lift on that side. I've told her she needs to have the other side done to match but she cares more about not spending the money (even though she can easily afford it) than how it looks right now.

But my mom is the kind of person who could turn right around one day and decide this needs to be done and then I'll get a phone call saying: "Guess what? I'm having surgery on the other side of my face tomorrow." So I don't rule this out. But man am I watching my own face like a hawk because honestly I'd get one now if I had fuck you money like LMP and I'm not even that *jowly* yet. But If I get any kind of face saggage it's gonna happen eventually. That's the one procedure I might actually go for in the future at some date.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She inherited the fat gene, but not the talent.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My guess is that she's done a Kirsty Allie detox, where you replace drug addiction with food addiction.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I was about to ask if anyone had tried a peanut butter bacon and banana sandwich. I havenít. I would definitely want to be high for it. Pretty sure lisa marie is.
    It seems like it is "appropriate" to mix peanut butter and bacon with just about anything these days. The Amish market near here has chocolate covered bacon. I guess Elvis was born ahead of his time or something.

Yeah dessert bacon of any kind usually gets a hard pass from me. The worst I’ve had were bacon chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate and bacon together is an abomination.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I was about to ask if anyone had tried a peanut butter bacon and banana sandwich. I havenít. I would definitely want to be high for it. Pretty sure lisa marie is.
    OK, so here's the deal with the PB, bacon, and banana sandwiches...I have memories of being a very small child and being at my godmother's house and her teenage son would get home from football practice and eat PB and bacon sandwiches and I think he gave me some. My mom did not indulge me in that. As for the addition of banana, when I was in college(ish), I decided I was going to make an Elvis sandwich so if I remember correctly, I buttered two pieces of French or sourdough bread, put peanut butter on it, then bananas sliced lengthwise and then grilled it like a grill cheese. Afterwards, I drizzled honey over the top and might have put decorative powdered sugar on it. So, basically it was a huge dessert, but it was really pretty. People (in other words me) did not take a million foodie pics like we all do now, so I don't remember all of it. The weird thing is, I feel like I wouldn't have omitted the bacon, but I have no recollection of how that tasted with everything else going on. I think the whole experience was similar to how I feel about pancakes...I love the taste of them, but if I eat more than a few bites, I feel like I just ate lead so that was that...
    sputnik likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That totally sounds like a stoner sandwich.
    sputnik, Nevan, Annika and 5 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Haha, stoner sandwich nails it.

I tried a PB and banana sandwich once and I couldn't even chew through it, my mouth felt stuck. PB & J works for me.

Re: bacon, I've mentioned before I'm not a fan. I only like it in very few things and almost always crispy, in small amounts.
    sputnik and Waterslide like this.

I like bacon on its own, or with eggs as part of a disgusting hangover breakfast. But it’s not a good food to combine with anything else because it just overpowers any other flavours so whatever you put it in essentially becomes bacon flavoured.
    pancetta and pork belly etc are different because they’re not as smoky so they aren’t quite as overpowering.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

she couldn't possibly be pregnant? nah. remember that Priscilla's original face had some natural fluff:

This is the cue for someone to come in with an 'old eggs' comment.
    witchcurlgirl and Waterslide like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information