Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley inks massive deal for bombshell book about Michael Jackson, Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I guess no one could say worse about Elvis than Albert Goldman anyway. But it will still be divisive if Lisa's version is not Priscilla's happy clappy version.

As for anything she can say about MJ, it will be pure fiction.
    The problem with Morticia is that she's spun the truth so many times that her versions (from various periods in her life) were both extremely negative (like in the first years after their separation, when he was still alive) to extremely positive (the longer after his death, she more or less half turned him into a saint and Lisa into a child prodigy .... she even at one point claimed that Elvis would walk into Lisa playing Beethoven's 5th on he piano; considering she was 4 when she left Graceland with her mom and they rarely returned there together after the divorce, WHEN was this supposed to have taken place?) that everything and nothing can be divisive, because everything and nothing will be true.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^ I see what you're saying but for reasons of expediency, Priscilla's current version is that Elvis and she were always in love, she is the right person to look after his legacy and it is natural to be connected to him for ever. So anything that Lisa says which is at odds with Priscilla's current version will look jarring and will go against the narrative that Priscilla has now been promulgating for years.
    HWBL likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    She knows almost nothing first hand about Elvis. Everything she's said about him is mostly her memory from brainwashing by the likes of Priscilla and people like Jerry Schilling who, of the so called Memphis Maffia, has stuck to Priscilla like glue and helped rewrite actual history to her liking.
    I totally agree.

Lisa had always maintained that she never felt her parents were divorced and they were always in contact as if they were still married, Which is BS. But in 2014, Lisa slipped in one interview and said the real truth that she never/rarely saw her mother and father together and had no memories of her parents with each other. I was surprised she said the truth for once.
    Last edited by Marmar2; August 1st, 2019 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Ive always wanted to say this about Michael Jackson. The more I think aobut it the more I think its the truth. He wasnt a paedophile. He was what is called in ABDL land a "little". Adult Baby Diaper Lover or just Adult Baby which is technically infantilism. A "Little" will act out as if they are a helpless baby or a toddler or a kid, wearing nappies and drinking from a sippie cup and even having a pacifier pinned to their chest. He wanted playmates who were the age he saw himself as. Which was at least 9 or 10. He was known to wear diapers. So he acted out as a baby too with the persistence of markedly childish anatomical, physiological, or psychological characteristics. I could be wrong, but thats how I see it.
    Oh dear, that's Exactly what MJ wanted people to think of him. He was a serial pedophile and a master calculating manipulator.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Marmar2 View Post
    Oh dear, that's Exactly what MJ wanted people to think of him. He was a serial pedophile and a master calculating manipulator.
    This is it. He created a softly spoken childlike persona in order to make himself seem safe for children to be around. He was a predator, pure and simple, and a reminder that perverts and abusers are more likely to NOT to be the grubby, greasy loner in a dirty raincoat that we typically think of.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Well it was a shot.. I am probably wrong about my theory. But whatever he was he was a really weird guy.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Well it was a shot.. I am probably wrong about my theory. But whatever he was he was a really weird guy.
    Yep, he certainly was weird!

Unfortunately a lot of people with unhealthy interests in children will seek out positions and activities that bring them into contact with them regularly. In Jackson's case his fame/career wasn't so much his choice but rather that of his father's so he grew a persona that would account for him constantly being around pubescent boys in the public eye.

Maybe he even believed his Peter Pan bullshit by the end, but he was still a dangerous and depraved individual.
    MsDark, Jadestone, Novice and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

His persona and the theory of him being stuck/trapped in the childhood phase of life was even more easy for him to sell and others to buy when you held it up against the history with his fucked up family and especially the abuse by his dad, which there was a whole damn movie about. Just because there may have been some truth in it doesn't make him any less dangerous/depraved.

This dude was a grown man. This was also at least somewhat of a performance for the public and others, because there are numerous people (adults) who interacted with him who describe that when he had to he actually spoke in a normal voice....not that high pitched baby voice the public associated with him....and that he was very clever and calculating, even downright ruthless when it came to the business end of things.

His brothers and sisters suffered similar abuse and they're not pedos. That we know of anyway. They're fucked up in other ways for sure.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If she tells anything about Jackson NOW, I think she should get crucified!!! Folks needed to know his shadiness while he was ALIVE and under INVESTIGATION...she wants to tell us NOW? Heifer, please!! And how'd she piss away hundreds of millions of dollars (if she even had that)?
    lindsaywhit, Jadestone and Novice like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    If she tells anything about Jackson NOW, I think she should get crucified!!! Folks needed to know his shadiness while he was ALIVE and under INVESTIGATION...she wants to tell us NOW? Heifer, please!! And how'd she piss away hundreds of millions of dollars (if she even had that)?
    I absolutely agree with you. If she knew something she should have spoken up at the time instead of letting his accusers be doubted, attacked in the media and subjected to the full force of Jacko's Stans. Plus all the boys who were to follow afterwards.

As for her money, Scientology is a very, very, VERY expensive master to please.
    MsDark, Jadestone, BITTER and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    If she tells anything about Jackson NOW, I think she should get crucified!!! Folks needed to know his shadiness while he was ALIVE and under INVESTIGATION...she wants to tell us NOW? Heifer, please!!
    And that's exactly why she won't. And she'd also have to explain why she let her own kids around someone she knew was a pedo.
    Kittylady, BITTER and Marmar2 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    And that's exactly why she won't. And she'd also have to explain why she let her own kids around someone she knew was a pedo.
    I've long thought that she was sent in as a recruiter for Scientology and it didn't work.

Cause even a fucked up, self-hating, beard-seeking pedophile like MJ still had sense enough not to get involved with that money-drain of a cult!
    BITTER, Kittylady, Marmar2 and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^Even "hillbilly" Elvis had kicked them out a few years before his death. They figured the next generation would be easier to get to, but didn't have to wait that long because "smart, sophisticated" Morticia joined them when Lisa was still a minor. John Travolta pulled them in.
    MsDark and cheray like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information