Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley (and her big baby bump) has left the building

Wonder if she was on fertility drugs possibly? She seems really bloated...

Elite Member

Yeah, Lisa Marie's big right now, but she IS pregnant. She's never in her life been obese, therefore, I contribute this weight gain to pregnancy, NOT because she's naturally some fat cow. She's a small girl, small framed and doesn't appear to have a long or large torso. Where do her babies grow? Being pregnant probably makes her look like a wrestler because of her body shape.

For example, I have a friend who's 5'3" and very thin. She has 3 kids and each time she got pregnant, she blew up. She retains a lot of water and gets puffy all over. She is not one of those 'cute' pregnant women. Pregnancy really does a number on her body. In fact, she gains at least 40 to 50lbs each time. Swollen face, swollen hands, swollen feet, even her lips and nose would get fat. Well, my friend would pop her kids out and within two or three months, she'd have her petite figure back again!

It's AMAZING how some women can get so bloated, swollen and disfigured during pregnancy and recover within months. So, I don't like slamming pregnant women. I've never been pregnant and have no idea how my body will react. I feel tired, fat, exhausted and crave wierd things right before my period. Every month I think "PMS sucks!" So, I can't even imagine how having an 8 or 9 lb baby in my body must feel like!

End of August? Oh, poor her, she's going to be miserable during summer when she is this big now already

I think she maybe further along than what was reported.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    For example, I have a friend who's 5'3" and very thin. She has 3 kids and each time she got pregnant, she blew up. She retains a lot of water and gets puffy all over. She is not one of those 'cute' pregnant women. Pregnancy really does a number on her body. In fact, she gains at least 40 to 50lbs each time. Swollen face, swollen hands, swollen feet, even her lips and nose would get fat.
    This is how I do to!!

I'm always able to lose it afterwards because it's mostly just swelling, but it's not a pretty sight.
    People will say I look "cute", but I know better.

You won't hear me hating on Lisa Marie for this, only about the Co$.

Her husband looks like

Yes, a close resemblance.
    I still cant get over how she tried to make it as a singer when she couldnt sing. Although neither can Avril Lavigne or Ashlee Simpson, and they didnt have the good looks or history that Lisa has. I watched a video on Youtube where she does the big entrance like Elvis used to, the walking with the minders to the stage, the fanfare, the applause and then she starts singing in a low nothing voice. It was tragic. Maybe a new baby will complete her?
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Yes, a close resemblance.
    I still cant get over how she tried to make it as a singer when she couldnt sing. Although neither can Avril Lavigne or Ashlee Simpson, and they didnt have the good looks or history that Lisa has. I watched a video on Youtube where she does the big entrance like Elvis used to, the walking with the minders to the stage, the fanfare, the applause and then she starts singing in a low nothing voice. It was tragic. Maybe a new baby will complete her?
    Her "singing career" was all part of an EPE strategy. Everybody involved
    at the record company was aware from day one that Lisa has no vocal
    talent AT ALL. Gladys', Vernon's and Elvis' talent totally skipped over the
    third generation. Still, the plan was set in motion. Anything to keep the
    Presley name "current". Even through non-talented offspring. It is
    somewhat sad, though, that somewhere along the line, yes people in
    the Presley camp (and perhaps the Scientology camp, too) managed
    to convince poor deluded Lisa that she IS able to sing. Fact is, that
    on the company team, assigned to LMP, the comments have always
    been of quiet despair.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wonder if she was on fertility drugs possibly? She seems really bloated...
    Due to the fact that she's a Scientologist, I highly doubt it. Scientologists hold a very dim view of any form or prescription drugs, and think that anything as strong as an asprin can mess with their e-meter readings.

Does anybody know who the "baby-daddy" is yet?

Also, I got huge with all four of my kids early and it doesn't necessarily mean anything. They were born within a day or two of their due dates. I still looked like a whale from three months on.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

If any of you guys are interested, you can get her first album for a penny on ebay.

Lisa Marie Presley - To Whom It May Concern - eBay (item 170207670141 end time Apr-10-08 09:56:59 PDT)

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Does anybody know who the "baby-daddy" is yet?
    Uh, the man next to her? Thats her husband, he's in her band.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    If any of you guys are interested, you can get her first album for a penny on ebay.

Lisa Marie Presley - To Whom It May Concern - eBay (item 170207670141 end time Apr-10-08 09:56:59 PDT)

Uh, the man next to her? Thats her husband, he's in her band.
    You mean its NOT Gene Wilder? lol
    Jack I swear.

Elite Member

Lisa's first album I did get out of curiousity and I liked it. Her voice is deep and husky. I let two co-workers borrow it and they liked it also. If you don't like alternative music, you won't like it period--no matter who's singing. But, to say her voice is horrendous is a stretch...she's no Mariah Carey, but she can carry a tune and there's far worse singers out there who've made it big. I give her credit for at least trying to do 'something' and making her own money. Lisa could've always been a lazy rich kid and just live off her father's money her entire life.

Oh hell, I'm pregnant and know finding decent clothes can be hard. But it ain't that hard! The dress is somewhat forgivable mostly because it reminds me of giant turkey legs and molasses but those shoes! Gawd awful!

On a side note, this guy is a cross between Tom Petty in the Alice in Wonderland video and someone else. I can't think of who. Maybe the dude from Def Leppard?

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Due to the fact that she's a Scientologist, I highly doubt it. Scientologists hold a very dim view of any form or prescription drugs, and think that anything as strong as an asprin can mess with their e-meter readings.
    But turkey basters are allowed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information