Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley (and her big baby bump) has left the building

  1. #16
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Wonder if she was on fertility drugs possibly? She seems really bloated...

  2. #17
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Yeah, Lisa Marie's big right now, but she IS pregnant. She's never in her life been obese, therefore, I contribute this weight gain to pregnancy, NOT because she's naturally some fat cow. She's a small girl, small framed and doesn't appear to have a long or large torso. Where do her babies grow? Being pregnant probably makes her look like a wrestler because of her body shape.

    For example, I have a friend who's 5'3" and very thin. She has 3 kids and each time she got pregnant, she blew up. She retains a lot of water and gets puffy all over. She is not one of those 'cute' pregnant women. Pregnancy really does a number on her body. In fact, she gains at least 40 to 50lbs each time. Swollen face, swollen hands, swollen feet, even her lips and nose would get fat. Well, my friend would pop her kids out and within two or three months, she'd have her petite figure back again!

    It's AMAZING how some women can get so bloated, swollen and disfigured during pregnancy and recover within months. So, I don't like slamming pregnant women. I've never been pregnant and have no idea how my body will react. I feel tired, fat, exhausted and crave wierd things right before my period. Every month I think "PMS sucks!" So, I can't even imagine how having an 8 or 9 lb baby in my body must feel like!

  3. #18
    Bronze Member Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    190

    Default

    End of August? Oh, poor her, she's going to be miserable during summer when she is this big now already

  4. #19
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,926

    Default

    I think she maybe further along than what was reported.

  5. #20
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    For example, I have a friend who's 5'3" and very thin. She has 3 kids and each time she got pregnant, she blew up. She retains a lot of water and gets puffy all over. She is not one of those 'cute' pregnant women. Pregnancy really does a number on her body. In fact, she gains at least 40 to 50lbs each time. Swollen face, swollen hands, swollen feet, even her lips and nose would get fat.
    This is how I do to!!

    I'm always able to lose it afterwards because it's mostly just swelling, but it's not a pretty sight.
    People will say I look "cute", but I know better.

    You won't hear me hating on Lisa Marie for this, only about the Co$.

  6. #21
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Her husband looks like


  7. #22
    Elite Member cheray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Savannah, GA, USA
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Yes, a close resemblance.
    I still cant get over how she tried to make it as a singer when she couldnt sing. Although neither can Avril Lavigne or Ashlee Simpson, and they didnt have the good looks or history that Lisa has. I watched a video on Youtube where she does the big entrance like Elvis used to, the walking with the minders to the stage, the fanfare, the applause and then she starts singing in a low nothing voice. It was tragic. Maybe a new baby will complete her?
    Jack I swear.

  8. #23
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Yes, a close resemblance.
    I still cant get over how she tried to make it as a singer when she couldnt sing. Although neither can Avril Lavigne or Ashlee Simpson, and they didnt have the good looks or history that Lisa has. I watched a video on Youtube where she does the big entrance like Elvis used to, the walking with the minders to the stage, the fanfare, the applause and then she starts singing in a low nothing voice. It was tragic. Maybe a new baby will complete her?
    Her "singing career" was all part of an EPE strategy. Everybody involved
    at the record company was aware from day one that Lisa has no vocal
    talent AT ALL. Gladys', Vernon's and Elvis' talent totally skipped over the
    third generation. Still, the plan was set in motion. Anything to keep the
    Presley name "current". Even through non-talented offspring. It is
    somewhat sad, though, that somewhere along the line, yes people in
    the Presley camp (and perhaps the Scientology camp, too) managed
    to convince poor deluded Lisa that she IS able to sing. Fact is, that
    on the company team, assigned to LMP, the comments have always
    been of quiet despair.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  9. #24
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wonder if she was on fertility drugs possibly? She seems really bloated...
    Due to the fact that she's a Scientologist, I highly doubt it. Scientologists hold a very dim view of any form or prescription drugs, and think that anything as strong as an asprin can mess with their e-meter readings.

  10. #25
    Elite Member Sylkyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Indahood, AL
    Posts
    9,236

    Default

    Does anybody know who the "baby-daddy" is yet?

    Also, I got huge with all four of my kids early and it doesn't necessarily mean anything. They were born within a day or two of their due dates. I still looked like a whale from three months on.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

  11. #26
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    If any of you guys are interested, you can get her first album for a penny on ebay.

    Lisa Marie Presley - To Whom It May Concern - eBay (item 170207670141 end time Apr-10-08 09:56:59 PDT)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Does anybody know who the "baby-daddy" is yet?
    Uh, the man next to her? Thats her husband, he's in her band.

  12. #27
    Elite Member cheray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Savannah, GA, USA
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    If any of you guys are interested, you can get her first album for a penny on ebay.

    Lisa Marie Presley - To Whom It May Concern - eBay (item 170207670141 end time Apr-10-08 09:56:59 PDT)



    Uh, the man next to her? Thats her husband, he's in her band.
    You mean its NOT Gene Wilder? lol
    Jack I swear.

  13. #28
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Lisa's first album I did get out of curiousity and I liked it. Her voice is deep and husky. I let two co-workers borrow it and they liked it also. If you don't like alternative music, you won't like it period--no matter who's singing. But, to say her voice is horrendous is a stretch...she's no Mariah Carey, but she can carry a tune and there's far worse singers out there who've made it big. I give her credit for at least trying to do 'something' and making her own money. Lisa could've always been a lazy rich kid and just live off her father's money her entire life.

  14. #29
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Oh hell, I'm pregnant and know finding decent clothes can be hard. But it ain't that hard! The dress is somewhat forgivable mostly because it reminds me of giant turkey legs and molasses but those shoes! Gawd awful!

    On a side note, this guy is a cross between Tom Petty in the Alice in Wonderland video and someone else. I can't think of who. Maybe the dude from Def Leppard?

  15. #30
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Due to the fact that she's a Scientologist, I highly doubt it. Scientologists hold a very dim view of any form or prescription drugs, and think that anything as strong as an asprin can mess with their e-meter readings.
    But turkey basters are allowed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lisa Marie Presley [Singer]
    By PrettyGirl in forum Hot Women
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: November 1st, 2008, 03:24 PM
  2. Lisa Marie Presley is pregnant
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2008, 05:56 PM
  3. Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: March 16th, 2008, 10:27 AM
  4. Priscilla Presley and Lisa Marie Presley
    By mrs.v in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: March 6th, 2008, 06:38 PM
  5. Lisa Marie Presley Marries Guitarist
    By NoDayButToday in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: February 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •