Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley - Files For Divorce

I thought that was one of her kids in the pictures where she's on her way to court. Who wears that get up to court? Or anywhere?

And if he needs money, he can sell his wacky hat collection and live off that.
    HWBL, rollo, ikmccall and 1 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I thought that was one of her kids in the pictures where she's on her way to court. Who wears that get up to court? Or anywhere?

And if he needs money, he can sell his wacky hat collection and live off that.
    I know. First, she was always in black. Now, it's a crazy too-young-for-her-and-too-weird-for-anyone dress. And while she made me look, I think she's had lipo on her knees (like Fergie.)
    Waterslide likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    To both of them: Do not get married again. Do not breed ever again.
    All of this. Just stop already.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I know. First, she was always in black. Now, it's a crazy too-young-for-her-and-too-weird-for-anyone dress. And while she made me look, I think she's had lipo on her knees (like Fergie.)
    Her knees do look weird! I didn't even realize knee lipo was a thing.
    Mrs P likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It is a thing. Fergie had it done and boasted she had better legs than Princess Di.

I think Demi Moore had it too.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

LISA MARIE PRESLEY $16 MIL IN DEBT!!! No Cash for Ex's Lawyers

2/16/2018 9:25 AM PST

This seems impossible, but Elvis Presley's daughter is drowning in debt ... this according to Lisa Marie Presley herself ... TMZ has learned.

Lisa Marie just filed docs in her divorce from Michael Lockwood, and they contain the bombshell news ... the King's daughter is more than $16 million in the red. In the docs she says most of her debt is unpaid taxes from 2012 to 2015, totaling more than $10 million.

She also says she has a house in the U.K. she's desperately trying to unload because she's defaulted on the mortgage. According to the docs, obtained by TMZ ... that's another $6 mil she owes.

LMP says the rest of her debt is mostly credit cards and unpaid attorneys' bills.

She's revealing all of this because Lockwood is demanding she pay more than $450k for his attorney fees, and she's clearly saying ... I ain't got it, dude.

Fun facts:
    - Lisa Marie sold off 85% of Elvis Enterprises in 2004 for $100 million
    - The Elvis estate still hauls in revenue north of $20 million annually

Lisa Marie Presley Says She's $16 Million in Debt | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Way north of $20 mil annually. She was dumb as fuck if she sold off that high a percentage.

Still, how do you have (or are worth) over $100 million and now broke? These people who are rich and famous seriously need better financial sense, financial planners...some goddamned thing to teach them or give them incentive not to end up broke before they're too old to generate income with the ease that being younger and able to get up out of bed would allow.

Stopping getting married and definitely stopping breeding would certainly help. Stopping drugging would also help.

She might need to start pimping these kids out Pimp Mama K style. Though lord knows it's not gonna be the trolls she had with this fucker. Not very easily, anyway.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^She IS an idiot and totally brainwashed by Morticia. It's also insane that - through the revenues of Graceland, once it was turned into a carnival and before she sold its rights - she owned more than Elvis ever did during his lifetime, yet is now more broke than he ever was, too. And he mostly "lost" a lot of his money because he gave truckloads to charity (anonimously) and because he showered everybody from relatives, his gang, his staff, his girlfriends and their families and of course perfect strangers with gifts ranging from something as simple as paying grocery bills to buying them cars and houses. She seems to have spent it mostly on herself.
    rollo likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

She must be hiding assets? How are you in that much debt and had millions a few years ago and still gets proceeds/royalties, etc. from Graceland. I don't get it.

Also, that's a ton of money to owe the IRS for multiple years. I owed one year and they were on my ass immediately to get it paid.
    rollo likes this.

It seems like rich folk are always broke come divorce time. Then later, they are as flush as they need to be.

If she's pulling 20M a year, her debts, this particular year, may be more than that, but no way she can't pay down those debts over time and end up just fine. She just won't until she has unloaded the Mr.

That's like someone making 50k a year saying their broke because they have a 100K mortgage.
    rollo likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Okay, so she's not really broke then. As far as Priscilla, if anything her involvement will help the situation because she's managed to live off Elvis' money forever! Plus I would not put it past them to have more in Priscilla's name.

Neither of them are CO$ any longer, so hopefully they don't have to keep giving that cult hush money. Maybe they weren't stupid enough to reveal anything that would truly hurt them if it came out.

So yeah, if Lisa can quit being a junkie, stop getting married and get her tubes tied they should be straight.
    HWBL likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^She's 50. Her tubes shouldn't be a problem anymore.

***** celeb

She just wants the ex to go away and then she will be comfortable again. Priscilla (the divorced wife) is still making loads of money off Elvis even if she probably resents having to support her 50 year old kid and her grandchildren. It's what Elvis would have wanted!
    HWBL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She just wants the ex to go away and then she will be comfortable again. Priscilla (the divorced wife) is still making loads of money off Elvis even if she probably resents having to support her 50 year old kid and her grandchildren. It's what Elvis would have wanted!
    Yes, and per her talent for rewriting Elvis' history, he would also have been "very proud of LMP and how she's lived her life, how she handles everything and of course of her immense musical talent".
    Last edited by HWBL; February 17th, 2018 at 05:47 AM. Reason: typo
    rollo likes this.

***** celeb

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information