Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Linkin Park Frontman Chester Bennington, 41, Found Dead of Apparent Suicide: Report

CHESTER BENNINGTON
    WIDOW REMARRIED ...
    Same Date As Their Anniversary

1/5/2020 1:00 AM PT
    Talinda Bennington has tied the knot again ... and her wedding ceremony went down on a date already significant to her.

Chester's widow got remarried on New Year's Eve -- to L.A. County firefighter Michael Fredman -- at Turtle Bay Resort in Kahuku, Hawaii ... according to sources close to the family.

We're told Talinda and Chester's 3 children -- son Tyler and twins Lilly and Lila -- were there along with other friends and family members.

Interestingly, Talinda also married Chester on New Year's Eve ... back in 2005.

@LionsShareNews
    As we reported ... Talinda and Michael got engaged back in April, and when news broke in September she said, "I can find love after tragedy." She added ... "To all suicide loss survivors, you CAN be happy again. You CAN have space in your heart for grief, joy, happiness, sadness and love."

We broke the story ... Chester took his own life in his Palos Verdes home back in 2017, while Talinda and their children were out of town. Talinda's made mental heath her major focus in life since then to honor her late husband.

Our sources say Chester's relatives are very happy for Talinda and Michael and think her new husband's great for her and the kids.

Congrats!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz...e-anniversary/
    Lofty Bike and Kittylady like this.

Good news, I'm happy for her.

I think it's weird to get married on the same day. I mean, it's not like there's not 364 other days to choose from.

Yeah, but this makes it easier to remember!
    palta, Novice, fgg and 2 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I think it's wrong to get married on the same day. I mean, it's not like there's not 364 other days to choose from.
    Fixed it for you!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Per several sources they got married January 4 and she is setting the record straight on that point.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/cheste...er-remarriage/
    Waterslide likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Meh, whatever works for them is fine with me. Congrats to her for being able to find happiness again.
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

One of my best friends had to pick up the pieces of her life after her husband killed himself and left her all alone with a four year old daughter so I’m not judging anyone for how they choose to move on after a partner’s suicide. For all we know she chose the same date so that anniversaries would carry a double meaning and would honour the dead guy too.
    Merlot-N-Bali likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

the comments on that link

Shaming her for getting married 2 years after her husbands death. As if there is a specific time limit that you are required to mourn until you get married again. My BIL's dad just moved in with a lady only a few years after his wife of 40+ years passed. It's a shock to the family but they are happy that he is happy and not sitting around depressed and alone.

^^^^
    people are always way less judgemental about men moving on but when it’s women they’re expected to remain celibate and miserable forever. Who knows what the state of their marriage was before he died anyway. In my friend’s case, her husband’s depression and alcoholism had become unbearable and after years of trying to help him she was on the verge of leaving him and romantically at least she was kind of done with him. Didn’t make dealing with his death any easier, especially since she had to do it with no help from either her family or his. I’m done with people’s shitty judginess over shit that’s none of their business, and I don’t even know who these people are and I’ve heard maybe one linkin park song in my life.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

So she got married two, three years after he died? That's considered fine even by Georgian standards. WTF and who cares? I would love to see these people with perfect, neat, uncomplicated, rule-filled lives who just coincidentally hang around the DM and TMZ comment sections a little too much.

I guess it would be preferable for her to go around crying and blogging about her grief and writing books and suing his band for royalties?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information