Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan's drunken bloody night in NYC

This is How Lindsay Lohan’s Been Getting Into Fashion Week Parties

September 19th, 2011 // 116 Comments

What you’re looking at is Lindsay Lohan pulling something out of her purse, leaning her head down and then making this face in the apartment of Vikram Chatwal, the multimillionaire owner of the Dream Downtown hotel in Manhattan. Now, keep that name in mind as you read this Page Six report from Marc Jacobs’ Fashion Week party which happened two days later:
    Witnesses told us that when a friend of Lohan’s tried to approach door staff at the Jacobs party to let her inside, she was rebuffed several times. “It’s not going to happen,” event organizers repeated.
    So Lohan called on her pal, Dream owner Vikram Chatwal, who walked her into the event. She took a seat in a booth near Dakota Fanning, who stars in Jacobs’ ad campaign for his Oh, Lola! fragrance.
    But moments later, spies said security approached Lohan and told her she wasn’t welcome. The starlet was then bounced from the venue while Juergen Teller, Michael Pitt, Mischa Barton and Fanning partied on.
    So, basically Lindsay went to a rich man’s apartment, did a bunch of shady shit conveniently in front of a window (Anyone else surprised she didn’t wave at the paparazzi? Because I’m surprised she didn’t wave at the paparazzi.) and then got him to walk her into a party she wasn’t invited to,only to watch him let security bounce her out moments later when paying customers with real people money complained. There’s a metaphor for her life in all this that I’m not clever enough to make, so l’m just going to say all those years pretending to be a lesbian made her forgot how to operate a penis with her mouth. No wonder Dina and Michael were so against it. They probably swore a blood oath. “Death before jobs!”
    This is How Lindsay Lohan’s Been Getting Into Fashion Week Parties - The Superficial - Because You're Ugly

Heh, Lindsay reduced to balcony scenes and she still gets thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Just scooting back to Lindsay at Fashion Week for a sec....

I've been meaning to post this for days, but haven't had a chance til now...

A good friend of mine was at Fashion Week and was lucky enough to witness Lindsay, [fire] crotch deep in melodrama... And lucky for us, he posted what he saw on Facebook.

"Just learned Lindsay is scarier in real life than on TMZ. I was in the lobby of the hotel I'm staying at when Lindsay staggered in, stood in the middle of the lobby and lit up a cigarette. When somebody came over and asked her to put it out, she yelled, 'Don't you know who I am? I'll fucking smoke anywhere I like!'"

When the guy asked her again to go outside and smoke or put the cig out, she threw it on the ground and again shouted, "Get me your supervisor NOW!! I'm going to have you fucking fired!"

Brilliant!
    THe facebook poster should have called TMZ & got themselves a little $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Lindsay Lohan Kicked Out Of Marc Jacobs Fashion Week Party

It turns out that you can't throw a glass at someone and expect to be welcome everywhere you go.

Actress Lindsay Lohan was first denied entry, and later kicked out of the Marc Jacobs party on Thursday night at The Gallery at The Dream Hotel Downtown.

Partygoers told Page Six that when a friend of Lohan's asked the door staff to let her inside, they were told, "it's not going to happen," by the event organizers.

Not taking a no for an answer, Lohan -- who was likely being turned away because of her violent antics the night before, where she threw a glass that hit a waitress -- called on her friend, Dream Hotel owner Vikram Chatwal, who walked her into the event.

Nearly as soon as Lohan sat down, security guards surrounded the area and told the actress she wasn't welcome, reports The Cut. Lindsay eventually left the party, without drama, except for demanding that a party photographer delete photos of her from his camera (he didn't).

Page Six reports that Lohan then headed over to the Boom Boom Room at the Standard Hotel, the site of her violent outburst the night before.

Surprisingly she was allowed in, but kept to herself in a corner booth "once A-listers and fashion royalty including Mick Jagger, L’Wren Scott, Rachel Zoe, Owen Wilson, Vladimir Doronin and Courtney Love walked in."

Lindsay Lohan Kicked Out Of Marc Jacobs Fashion Week Party
    So, the Superficial reads the Huffington Post.... late!

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    A good friend of mine was at Fashion Week and was lucky enough to witness Lindsay, [fire] crotch deep in melodrama... And lucky for us, he posted what he saw on Facebook.

"Just learned Lindsay is scarier in real life than on TMZ. I was in the lobby of the hotel I'm staying at when Lindsay staggered in, stood in the middle of the lobby and lit up a cigarette. When somebody came over and asked her to put it out, she yelled, 'Don't you know who I am? I'll fucking smoke anywhere I like!'"

When the guy asked her again to go outside and smoke or put the cig out, she threw it on the ground and again shouted, "Get me your supervisor NOW!! I'm going to have you fucking fired!"

Brilliant!
    That sounds about right. Thanks for sharing Stereo!!

Reminds me of the shit she pulled in Miami in July with that magazine writer:

Like the time she pulled strings to get her way in, hmm, a parking lot? "As we pulled up to the Fontainebleau, a bright-orange parking cone was blocking the entrance.

Not accustomed to waiting, apparently, she lowered the car's window and shouted, ‘Move that cone. I'm Lindsay Lohan.'

And it was done."

She drank wine, even when discussing her sobriety, and was "constantly looking for drama, whether it was picking a fight with her younger sister… or freaking out over a lost pair of Zanotti heels."
    Lindsay Lohan 'Indignant That She Was Not Considered for Black Swan

What the fuck?!?! She is so fucked up....The next time, (and there will be a next time) she gets arrested for anything, she better go to fucking JAIL for an extended stay!!
    They gave this Blow job for Coke whore chance after chance, and she swore that she was clean and sober.
    Fucking skanky cuntrag.

I hope that her AND her cunt mom get busted for prostitution. THAT would make my YEAR.
    Blohan is sooooo the answer to that one blind about the actress whoring herself out to millionaires. Why they would fuck her is beyond me.......
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Really, who would want this cuntrag? She is so disgusting.

So, is momager extraordinaire getting her 10% off her daughter's prostitantics? Or is she getting her true 90% as her pimp? Inquiring minds want to know.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Oh my god, that pic gardenwitch posted of Lindsay and the hotel owner kissing turns my stomach. In the next pic,Blohan looks so very out of it - high, drunk and at death's door. If I were so desperate I was reduced to making out with fugly men in a vain attempt to stay relevant, I'd need to use whatever chemical escape at hand too.

This is the first time I've felt even a smidge of... pain? compassion?... for the Blohan. Was she raised to think Hollywood was worth doing this to herself? I can't visualise Blohan surviving another year like this.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Oh my god, that pic gardenwitch posted of Lindsay and the hotel owner kissing turns my stomach. In the next pic,Blohan looks so very out of it - high, drunk and at death's door. If I were so desperate I was reduced to making out with fugly men in a vain attempt to stay relevant, I'd need to use whatever chemical escape at hand too.

This is the first time I've felt even a smidge of... pain? compassion?... for the Blohan. Was she raised to think Hollywood was worth doing this to herself? I can't visualise Blohan surviving another year like this.
    It really is quite sad, isn't it? To see how far she's fallen. She was never going to be an Oscar winning actress or Grammy winning singer or anything, but she really did have potential when she was younger, and had some actual talent. To see her 10 years later, having thrown it all away for the booze and the drugs and see the pathetic state she's in now, she really is the poster child for "childhood fame gone wrong".
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Is she still on probabtion and getting drug tested at all? If so, these pics would be reason enough to bring her in for a test. I do remember something though about her beling allowed to drink though. That just makes her become an alcoholic.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think she's completely without restrictions now. At least that's my recollection.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I'm surprised she hasn't drunkenly stumbled out in front of a car and gotten herself killed yet. Or fallen out a window, off a balcony, etc.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

ahhhh so she can now circle the drain....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

LiLo causes bad Dream scene

Last Updated: 11:00 AM, September 23, 2011
    Posted: 12:08 AM, September 23, 2011

Lindsay Lohan got her claws out in a confrontation with the Indian model wife of millionaire hotelier Vikram Chatwal, just days after the troubled starlet and Chatwal were spotted kissing at his home in New York.
    Lohan rudely confronted stunning Priya Sachdev at the Dream Downtown on Wednesday night, saying with obvious disdain, “You are his wife?” This was followed by a sour face right out of her movie “Mean Girls,” spies said.
    Dream owner Chatwal married Sachdev at a lavish seven-day ceremony in 2006, and they later separated. They have a daughter and have remained close. But Chatwal was seen kissing Lohan on photographs posted on the Internet as they cozied up near a window of his New York home a few days ago.
    patrickmcmullan.com
    Lindsay Lohan & Vikram Chatwal
    Photos: Lindsay Lohan

A source told us, “Lindsay had been staying at Vikram’s house and even installed her hairdresser in the baby’s room, but was told to leave before his wife arrived from India with the child a few days ago. His father, Sant Singh, has tried to order Lindsay out numerous times.
    “Lindsay found out Vikram was hosting a dinner at the Dream, and turned up with a friend at the hotel’s Electric Room, waiting for him,” the source said. “That’s when the trouble started. Priya was very dignified, but Lindsay was so rude. She acted as if she’d had no idea Vikram was married, and tried to make it clear that Vikram was her friend. Others had to step in to calm things down.”
    Chatwal flew Lohan to town before Fashion Week on his jet, and they’ve been repeatedly spotted partying together. Our source said, “Vikram’s family worry that Lindsay is bad news and want him to stay away from her.”
    Lohan’s rep, Steve Honig, last night denied she and Chatwal were in a relationship. He said, “Vikram and Lindsay are good friends, and there is absolutely no romance going on between them.” Of the incident, “This is the first I’ve heard of it.” A spokesman for Chatwal said, “No comment at this time.”

Ummm, I've stayed at the Dream Hotel in NYC. Although, now it's got a whole new vision for me....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information