Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan's drunken bloody night in NYC

Lohan is the oldest looking 25 year old ever. Her face is fucked 5 ways.

^ true in more ways that one.. or 5
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^You're missing an important point SoCal - Lindsay is also drinking and knew the pics would get out. See if there are no pics then it didn't happen...
    Ahh yes! Can't believe I missed that - I take that back, she's an evil genius!

She could be photographed drinking straight from a still and deny it was alcohol.
    What's sad about that statement Orange, is...she has and did!
    I could post links to all the denial articles, but it's not like is breaking news at this point

Pic 1 Source: Lindsay Lohan Drinking Vodka with Mom at Her Side | HollywoodGrind

Pic 2 Source: Lindsay Lohan Caught Drinking at a Club Again | HollywoodGrind
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; September 15th, 2011 at 08:30 PM.

That's just water!!!!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Right??? I know she's a trashy famewhore, but what the hell kinda mother is she? Bitch is despicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    What a terrible mother...I think Lindsay is a pathetic, low-life, trash-tastic loser...but I feel just a teeny, tiny, grain sorry for her.
    i agree and i feel the same way. i really want lindsay to go to jail and i think she's a delusional bitch, but deep inside i still feel sorry for her. all of this probably wouldn't have happened if she had a loving support system and normal parents. i'm not saying she isn't responsible for her behavior, she's an adult and can make her own decisions and so far she chose to fail at life, but i feel for everyone who has fucked-up parents because it really does make life harder.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I can picture that enabling cunt of a mother sobbing hysterically over LiLo's coffin, all while planning out the chapters of her tell all book. Her girls never had a chance, and as long as she's breathing, they never will.

Gold Member

How can a mother go clubbing with their drug addicted , binge drunking daughter?!
    This is beyond enabling behaviour , it's close to manslaughter or whatever killing someone without meaning to but not stopping it , is.
    I probably sound drunk myself now but I know what I mean! Her mummy is a douche and probably on drink or drugs herself.

^^ your avatar is cracking me up.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

it skeeves me right out! so lifelike and accurate...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That's just water!!!!!
    Totally nothing to do with Blohan but at my Zumba class there was a woman drinking out of a wine bottle. It was water and they do that here (where I live, do not ask) but it was funny and I so wanted to take a pic

Apperently or not, some of the glas hurt a girl and a vein was broken and she was bleeding ect ect but that would be the glass that Blohan did or did not throw, depends where you get your gossip
    Scallywag & Vagabond » Lead Story » Did Lindsay Lohan slice up a fellow reveler at V magazine’s party at the Boom Boom room last night?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just read the s n v article. Damage control galore in the comments section.

edit to add some damage control comments:

cutie wrote:
    Your story is a disgrace. Lindsay Lohan was reported to have thrown a drink not a glass. The drink was thrown outwardly and not to the adjacent booth. She had moved before this disturbance. Lindsay Lohan wasn’t even there! Do some fact checking.

Forgot to mention, the police investigation confirmed this was an accident, the people in the booth were responsible for that accident.

Jack wrote:

womensweardaily were there last night and witnessed everything. A glass wasn’t thrown. Lindsay flipped a glass of champagne at the photographer to get his attention. Champagne was on the floor and on the photographer, no glass. Lindsay Lohan made her point to him. Then twitter exploded with BS. Go check WWD website.

fakenicole wrote:

Linds smashed a bottle of Belvedere over her face, but she Tweeted “sorry” right after, so it’s all good.

She needs to get arrested again, I'm so bored by her.

Dina needs to get arrested.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

i have no sympathy for this stupid ass. There are so many young girls out there, that were raised right, that are doing everything 'right' trying to get into the business, and then there is Lohan. She's a drunk, drug abuser, etc etc, and get tons of exposure. fuck her. and her mom, sister, and michael lohan as well for putting his dick in Dina
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

But MsDeb, Michael is a stand up guy, he even befriended that Shalalahahalala dude whose wife ran off with Journey guitarist. See, he's just a great guy, not crotch-sniffing anything that comes within 3 feet of a camera at all.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information