Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan 'will star in her own MTV reality show about her Greek beach resort'

fgg

Lindsay Lohan losing her MTV show and Mykonos nightclub

Lindsay Lohan’s MTV reality show, “Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club,” will not be back for a second season, Page Six has exclusively learned — and it seems the star’s Mykonos nightclub, which serves as the setting for the show, is also closed.

The club opened in May 2018, and the show — which follows its staff’s daily lives — premiered in January to decent ratings.

But viewership then plummeted amid less-than-stellar reviews. The Hollywood Reporter called the show “vapid and tedious.”

“There was a renewal idea that producers hoped would perk it up for a second season,” said a source close to the production. “It would be turned into a show about Lindsay and [her mother] Dina and [sister] Ali, [but] that wasn’t going to happen.”

The show didn’t have “enough drama,” the source added. “They wanted ‘breakdowns.’ That’s not where [Lohan] is at with her life anymore. Their personal business doesn’t need to be aired on television; it’s already in the papers anyway.”

Another source close to the network said it’s still trying to salvage the show.

Meanwhile, a phone number listed for the Mykonos club on TripAdvisor wasn’t working when Page Six attempted to call.

Another number listed on the club’s website connected to Lohan Nightclub in Athens.

A source told us of the apparently defunct Mykonos club: “A friend had reservations this week, and the club just called and said that they will not be opening this season.”

Another source vacationing in Greece last month told us that the club wasn’t open then, either.

“The locals said it was a waste [of time to go],” said the vacationer.

A social media commenter posted last month of the Mykonos club: “They advertised being open for [the] summer season, specifically late May. We drove past and it’s literally [deserted] . . . The Lohan sign is stripped off.”

A Lohan rep confirmed that “she is not doing another season” of the show.

MTV didn’t comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/18/linds...nos-nightclub/
    Waterslide likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wow, who could have predicted this? lol

The Hollywood Reporter called the show “vapid and tedious.”
    lol again.
    SHELLEE, DawnM74, Sleuth and 1 others like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I read on TMZ that she plans on opening another place in Greece. Of course I don't for a second believe she is opening anything. She's just the paid face for that place. It's like when a celeb has a clothing or makeup brand, right?

ETA: Oops, I meant to add Athens.
    Last edited by sprynkles; June 21st, 2019 at 10:19 AM.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

Lindsay Lohan inks record deal following reality TV show fallout

Lindsay Lohan has signed a record deal with Tommy Mottola’s Casablanca Records for upcoming music, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The news comes after we revealed this week that Lohan’s MTV series isn’t coming back for a second season, and her Mykonos, Greece, beach club on which the show was based is also kaput. (She says the club’s just moving.)

Lohan originally signed to Casablanca in 2004 when she was 18, and made the album “Speak,” with the hit single “Rumors,” a lament about the dreaded paparazzi.

The album went platinum and hit No. 4 on the Billboard 200. A video for the tune was nominated for a MTV Video Music Award.

Her follow-up album, “A Little More Personal (Raw),” came out in 2005 and hit No. 20.

Earlier this year, Lohan posted an image of herself in a recording studio.

We’re told she’s working on new music and “on some soundtracks,” a source said.

The theme song to her MTV show “Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club” was her 2008 tune “Bossy” (which was co-written by Ne-Yo).

Lohan has also performed on various soundtracks to her films.

Although her rep confirmed the news that she won’t return to the MTV show, Lohan went ballistic in a now-deleted Instagram post.

As far as her Mykonos club, one reader sent us a recent image of the shuttered spot on a deserted beach — save for a trio of sunbathing cows.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/linds...-show-fallout/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Speaking of deleted IG posts (tweets in this case) these make me miss her shenanigans.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/a-wa...-for-no-reason
    Mrs P and dksnj like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Speaking of deleted IG posts (tweets in this case) these make me miss her shenanigans.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/a-wa...-for-no-reason
    Ha, I'm not on Twitter but the next time I get an annoying text I'm just going to repeatedly say BAMBAMBAMBAM

sprynkles and crayzeehappee like this.

Great. We are all now blessed with her auto tune of nails on a chalkboard
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Earlier this week it was revealed she's lost both her reality TV show, and the Mykonos night club on which it was based.
    ADVERTISEMENT

But that didn't seem to stop Lindsay Lohan from enjoying life on the Greek island, with the 32-year-old spotted there on Saturday.
    The Mean Girls star showed plenty of cleavage in a bright pink Gucci swimsuit.

+8

Last dance? Lindsay Lohan was snapped strolling around Mykonos on Saturday, despite her reality TV show set on the Greek island being canceled just this week Lindsay paired the bust-baring garment with a long, flowing magenta skirt that boasted twin thigh-high splits.
    Her trademark flamed-haired tresses rolled out behind her in glorious waves.
    The child star of The Parent Trap went barefoot as she strolled around the tropical paradise, at one point sipping from a drink that matched her own pink look

+8

She's got some front! The Mean Girls star showed plenty of cleavage in a bright pink Gucci swimsuit

+8

Her trademark flamed-haired tresses rolled out behind her in glorious waves

+8

Thigh's the limit: Lindsay paired the bust-baring garment with a long, flowing magenta skirt that boasted twin thigh-high splits

Earlier this week, Page Six reported that Lohan’s MTV reality show, Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club, was cancelled and would not be coming back for Season 2.
    There were a number of issues with the show, including a lack of drama and a lack of viewers, but one of the biggest issues, it seems, it that the star's Mykonos nightclub, where the show was filmed, is closing.
    Lohan denies the claim, saying the club is just 'moving.'
    She even addressed the gossip site directly, posting to her Instagram account, 'I prefer my real life to be working with children and being with my family. The club is moving to other locations in the world, but not just the club, as I've stated on @wendyshow — so chill out page six,' she wrote, followed by a series of see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil apes.

That weave is hideous.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

How does she still have money for all of this? MTV can’t pay that much.
    holly likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Oh, please. That’s not her real hair!
    holly, twitchy2.0 and Mrs P like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    How does she still have money for all of this? MTV can’t pay that much.
    She has *allegedly* been a full time prostitute for some time now.

and the Gucci stock suddenly takes a hit....
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Looks like she did her breasts, they don't look as saggy as usual.
    Beeyotch and Mrs P like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    Looks like she did her breasts, they don't look as saggy as usual.
    Funny, I was *just* going to say that all I can think when I look at these pictures is I wonder how many times she's had her boobs done. God. So many surgeries.
    Mrs P likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information