Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan 'will star in her own MTV reality show about her Greek beach resort'

not a typo.a fact..first hand info..i even saw the bill!75 euro to get in,500 euro minimum for 4 persons.my friend were just two but to get that cabana thingie you have to pay that!so the damn mohito was 650 euro total for two persons...325 for one...did i mention my pension is 560 a month?
    Waterslide, sprynkles and denny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    not a typo.a fact..first hand info..i even saw the bill!75 euro to get in,500 euro minimum for 4 persons.my friend were just two but to get that cabana thingie you have to pay that!so the damn mohito was 650 euro total for two persons...325 for one...did i mention my pension is 560 a month?
    But effie, my brain won't accept that. That is INSANE! I mean, for me, that could be the price of one-way airfare to Greece!

I can get a huge bottle of Bacardi rum for maybe $20, limes for 10 cents, mint out of a pot in my front yard for free (minus the cost of the plant), simple syrup for pennies, and soda water for about a dollar. It's like the cheapest damn drink in the world to make!

Rich people aren't like you and me, eh?
    effie2 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

no,honey,not at all..this friend of mine married into a very wealthy family,shitloads of money,and friendly with the local and euro rich people..she likes me and i like her a lot.we will meet for coffee and gossip but i ll never go visit there or at her athens villa!I told her i cant dine out at places the cheapest dish costs 60 euro and a meal never is less than 200 ..of course there are cheaper places,she just wont go..she hints she,ll cover the bill and then she freezes as she sees me eying her..no can do signora...as a matter of fact i coudnt pay that much for a meal that will end up in the toilet after 3 hours even if i could easily afford it..it is a totaly different mentality..that woman is used to this life as she is married for almost 30 years and she enjoys it!good for her!
    Waterslide, denny and lucianodel like this.

Damnit, I'd take just a year of that. LOL I mean hey, it's nice work (or rather a husband) if you can get it. Of course, it's scary to think that part of that money is going into Lindsay's grubby pockets...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It shows just how old I am that when I visited Mykonos, it was dirt cheap. I can't afford to go anywhere anymore.
    effie2 and Waterslide like this.

it really is very expensive..and an extra gossip..the bigger spender of the season is not any big movie star or footballer or arab oil magnate or russian billionaire,no maam!gossip is it was trump.s other daughter and her company!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post

That is crazytown. 500 Euro is about $580 US. Give or take a buck or two. I bet the mojitos were lame too.
    Waterslide likes this.

my god, what d list celebrity can i conspire with to charge almost 300 bucks for a drink? that's insanity. and people will pay it too. just to 'be seen' as effie says. personally i'd be a bit embarrassed to be seen at anything connected to lindsey, except maybe a midnight showing of mean girls.
    Waterslide and rollo like this.

i still can't get over the dancing videos. The parodies of it and the two songs where does the same moves brings home the fact that there was a real attempt at choreography here by someone. and it is so, so, so bad. and she looks so high. and proud of herself on her song.
    arie_skop likes this.

the hair flicking move is funny, she looks like an idiot lol
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    That is crazytown. 500 Euro is about $580 US. Give or take a buck or two. I bet the mojitos were lame too.
    You can basically fly (or take a boat) from the US to Havana and have the best fucking mojito of your damn life for about $500 give or take $100. I'm still in shock over this. lol

^Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I don't think the drinks were 250 each, just that the minimum spend for one of the cabanas is 500 and if you only stay for 2 drinks, that's what you're paying. Correct me if I'm wrong Effie, I'm sure the drinks are way overpriced but if they had stayed longer they could have had a couple more drinks and still come in at 500 euros?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I don't think the drinks were 250 each, just that the minimum spend for one of the cabanas is 500 and if you only stay for 2 drinks, that's what you're paying. Correct me if I'm wrong Effie, I'm sure the drinks are way overpriced but if they had stayed longer they could have had a couple more drinks and still come in at 500 euros?
    I was under the same impression.

Can't believe a sober Lindsay thread keeps being bumped. This is way more publicity than she imagined!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

i checked again,so it is 75 euro the entrance,one drink included,not cocktail ,and you just hang around the bar.then there are the beach chairs and the cabanas for 500 minimum..friend said this club is not the more expensive anyway,not to mention the members only...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information