Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan Taken to Hospital with Lung Infection

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder if there are any STDs that can affect lung function if left untreated by a boozed up crack whore?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm a sucker for mega threads.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^I love a good megathread too. They're my one stop shop for Z-grade skankoid gossip when I'm in a hurry, and they always attract the trolls and loonies so they're good value.
    chartreuse likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Word.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^I love a good megathread too. They're my one stop shop for Z-grade skankoid gossip when I'm in a hurry, and they always attract the trolls and loonies so they're good value.
    Megathreads and trolls are a beautiful example of a symbiotic relationship. Without the trolls and loonies a normal thread will rarely grow into a true megathread and as soon as it does it attracts even more trolls and loonies. Seeing one evolve makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
    faithanne and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Merging all Blohan threads into one would beat even the LeAnn thread. It's a waste, really. That shit would be epic.
    Novice likes this.
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by kittylady View Post
    i wonder if there are any stds that can affect lung function if left untreated by a boozed up crack whore?
    Aids? But I think she's just smoked too much crack.

mjw
    Elite Member

LINDSAY LOHAN
    Stressful Arrest Caused
    Pain Beneath My Breasts

Lindsay Lohan believes getting arrested is bad for her health ... 'cause she's telling friends the stress from her NYC bust aggravated her pre-existing pneumonia so badly, she had to be hospitalized.

We broke the story .. Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC Sunday night with a lung infection ... but was released a short time later.

Now, Lindsay's telling friends the arrest caused her so much anxiety, it landed her in the hospital -- exacerbating the "walking pneumonia" she's been suffering from the last few weeks.

That's right, Lindsay is blaming stress for her damaged lungs ... Lindsay, the infamous chain smoker who blew through 49 packs of cigarettes in 47 days while she stayed at the Chateau Marmont this summer.

Makes total sense.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Stressful Arrest Caused Pain Beneath My Breasts | TMZ.com

Elite Member

Learn how to drive, you won't be running people down and feeling "stressed". Dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing'sForgotten View Post
    Been lurking maniacally, have't posted for years, but this time just had to put my two cents

Remember that Liz almost died of pneumonia while shooting Cleopatra? what a coincidence, ain't it?

Just a thought. Now going back to lurkdom Bye to all and keep up a great work. Yer the bestest
    Get back here!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I wonder if there are any STDs that can affect lung function if left untreated by a boozed up crack whore?
    There are. I once had a tract infection and the pills I got prescribed also cured raspiratory system infections often accompanying pox, syphillis.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    the stress from her NYC bust aggravated her pre-existing pneumonia so badly, she had to be hospitalized.

We broke the story .. Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC Sunday night with a lung infection ... but was released a short time later.

Now, Lindsay's telling friends the arrest caused her so much anxiety, it landed her in the hospital -- exacerbating the "walking pneumonia" she's been suffering from the last few weeks.
    She's obviously preparing for a law suit.
    -Bugdoll-

^ Or a lolsuit!

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Lindsay Lohan Blames Her Asthma Flaring Up On Getting Arrested

Because White Oprah was all out of Xanax and her usual illegal pharmacists wouldn't answer her calls when she hootie-hoo'ed into the alleys, Lindsay Lohan went to the emergency room for an "asthma attack" and caused a distraction so her mother could sneak into the pharmacy and threaten to talk the pharmacist's nerves off unless he handed over the hospital's entire supply of benzos. It worked!

Lindsay Lohan's spokeswhore tells People that an asthma attack sent her to a hospital emergency room in NYC on Sunday night. TMZ claims that LiLo was in the ER for the same "walking pneumonia" that kept her from showing up to a paid job in time. Whatever it was, LiLo was treated and released a quick minute later. LiLo should blame that shit on inhaling two cartons of Parliaments every day (Ma from Ma's Roadhouse ain't got shit on LiLo) or she should blame it on partying in the rain the night before, but of course she's blaming it on the most ridiculous shit ever. A source tells TMZ that LiLo is whining that the stress of getting wrongfully arrested fucked with her lungs and made her "stumbling pneumonia" (even bitch's pneumonia does the drunk stumble) worse.

I don't even know why LiLo's dumbass went to the emergency room in the first place. If she had an infection on the mound of charred charcoal she calls lungs, I'd think she'd just try to kill the sicks by injecting a full bottle of Svedka directly into her chest. Why would she risk getting caught with coke in her lungs by the doctors? What did she say when the doctor put her chest x-ray up to the light and asked her why there's white powder covering her lungs and why does she have a necklace stuck in there? Well, I guess she said what she always says: "That's not my x-ray! It's the black kid's x-ray!"

Posted by: Michael K
    Lindsay Lohan Blames Her Asthma Flaring Up On Getting Arrested | Dlisted
    rollo and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    she's been sniveling about having Walking Pneumonia, but has been pictured all over the freaking place in NY. fuck her.

Agreed. I had walking pneumonia - most alchys will get it (I would know). Bronchitis in both lungs & walking pneumonia, sucked ass & I went that way for almost 6 weeks before my dad basically forced me to go to hospital. Which makes me wonder, IF she indeed has it - has she traded in her crack pipe for alcohol?
    It just seems like we've seen A LOT more possible drunk stories from her & her mother than another substance (prescription drugs aside - I think they're both mixing them with alcohol).
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information