Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan sex tape..4 realz!!

probably Dlisted and celebitchy links.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

The GR spokewhores have been commenting that this all originated here.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    How did the lurkers get here? Proper credit hasn't been given on most of these sites...
    Faded Youth is notorious for stealing. Michael K is the most honest and has the biggest audience naturally
    Last edited by ingi; March 20th, 2008 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Egotastic & Faded Youth are notorioius for stealing. Michael K is the most honest and has the biggest audience naturally
    Okay. 'Cause this whole thing has me stressed out (seriously. I have a headache) because it really ticks me off that Jennpink and GossipRocks are not getting the credit. Its nasty to break something as your own when its not, OR to just say "a website" and not say which one.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lindsay Lohan Sex Tape Reports Claim Calum Best Cell Phone Video

By Jessica Warren
    Mar 20, 2008

Is there a Lindsay Lohan cell phone sex tape? There were all sorts of rumors and speculation back in the days when she was dating Calum Best that there would be a leak of a tape as insiders had claimed that the two might have filmed something of that nature when they were together.
    Lindsay Lohan Tape Speculation Heats Up Again
    But now a report from the Sun UK reports that there is a video still that is circulating that is supposedly of LiLo and the woman in the still photo is engaging a man that is supposedly Calum Best. The picture is grainy and it is absolutely impossible to tell if the speculation is accurate.

All we really know for certain is that the pair did date last year and soon after Lindsay went into rehab. At that time there were some racy photos leaked out before that were supposedly of Lindsay Lohan topless back in July. Leslie Warren reported that an anonymous sender blasted the picture to "That Other Blog." No one was certain if that was Lindsay either or if the photo had been doctored.

Unless the entire clip is released, it will be impossible to tell if it really is Lindsay and Calum and even then if the one photo still that has leaked out is any indication it could be some random guy and gal as it is a horrible video.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lindsay Lohan Sex Tape?

It was only a matter of time...

By: Cher Tippetts on Thursday 20th Mar 2008

Hot on the heals of the those Kristen Davis sex pictures, comes some blurry snaps of what is supposed to be Lindsay Lohan engaged in a sex act with former boyfriend, Calum Best.
    The grainy pic was posted on a gossip forum, along with claims that there is an accompanying sex tape.
    The poster wrote:
    "ok well remember that whole lindsay lohan callum best sex tape thing a while back.. that turned out to be bogus..untill now.
    apparently callum sent the video (which was filmed on his cell phone) when the 2 where an item has been sent to some of his friends...which as you may have guessed have been trying to sell the video.
    Anyway so i have this friend (cant say her name.) who is friends with lindsay lohan. She's just emailed me saying that someone has sent an email to lindsay with a screen clip from the movie, and shes freaking out because she "cant remember it being filmed."
    You can play the ‘Is it Lindsay?’ game by clicking here. Needless to say, NSFW! Lindsay Lohan Sex Tape? - Entertainment News, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

MY HEAD IS GOING TO ASSPLODE! Now the SUN gets credit???? FUCK!!!!!

Egotastic added a blurb that says JennPink from GR posted it.

Anyway, this is supposedly a frame from a Lindsay Lohan sex tape, taken on the cell phone of her former boyfriend, Calum Best. Or that's what Jennpink from the GossipRocks forum is saying. And I quote:

ok well remember that whole lindsay lohan callum best sex tape thing a while back.. that turned out to be bogus..untill now.

apparently callum sent the video (which was filmed on his cell phone) when the 2 where an item has been sent to some of his friends... which as you may have guessed have been trying to sell the video.

Anyway so i have this friend (cant say her name.) who is friends with lindsay lohan. She's just emailed me saying that someone has sent an email to lindsay with a screen clip from the movie, and shes freaking out because she "cant remember it being filmed".
    Egotastic! - A Lindsay Lohan Sex Tape Too!?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Your views
    Lohan and Best in 'sex tape'

Thursday, March 20, 2008
    Lohan and Best were seeing each other last year

Despite her hate for Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan has apparently followed in her rival's footsteps after a dodgy sex taped emerged.
    Footage has been circling the internet which reportedly shows Lindsay Lohan and Calum Best engaging in a 'sex act'.
    A number of websites have shown pictures which allegedly show Lohan performing oral sex on Best while the couple were an item last year.
    It was reported that the pictures are from a mobile phone video filmed by Best, which he then sent to friends and has since been put online.

RELATED ITEMS
    One website quoted a source saying Lohan is 'freaking out because she can't remember it being filmed'.
    Representatives of Lohan and Best were unavailable for comment.
    See a picture of the Lohan sex tape here
    The couple dated last year, not long before Lohan, 21, entered rehab. Best, 27, son of the late footballer George, has had a string of flings with high-profile female celebrities. Lohan and Best in 'sex tape' | Metro.co.uk

Hit By Ban Bus!

A Lindsay Lohan sex tape now?

March 19th, 20083 commentsEmail this

A grainy cell phone picture of a blond giving a bj to a guy was posted on Gossip Rocks earlier in the day. The image is reportedly of Lindsay Lohan blowing her ex-boyfriend Calum Best. The poster, JennPink, writes that Calum has been trying to sell the tape which was no doubt shot on a cell phone from when the two were together. Images were sent to his friends who then sent it to other friends who then sent it to others like a game of erotic telephone.
    Anyway so i have this friend (cant say her name.) who is friends with lindsay lohan. She’s just emailed me saying that someone has sent an email to lindsay with a screen clip from the movie, and shes freaking out because she “cant remember it being filmed”.
    Arguments for this picture not being Lindsay are: You can only see blond hair, it’s blocky, the face is blurry. Arguments for this being Lindsay, which I think you’ll find very persuasive and may convince you 100%, are: The girl has a penis in her mouth, the girl is not black. NSFW picture here.

Via Celebitchy

Over 2000 guests! Holy lord!

Hopefully PitNB will source us if it picks it up. Trent has sourced us in the past and SO many people read him.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Hopefully PitNB will source us if it picks it up. Trent has sourced us in the past and SO many people read him.
    Anyone checked Drudge, Just Jared or Perez yet?

This is hysterical! 2702 guests?

I can't believe Perez hasn't stolen this story yet.

Perez doesn't have it up, neither does Just Jared.

Thread Information