Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson cuddling

Couldn't she find a cleaner..prettier lesbian to bang? I mean Gawd...
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Agreed. Ronson looks...wrong.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Yeah....and she seems like a horrible, horrible person, too. Enh, match made in heaven, I guess.

That's not cuddling. That is putting her head on her dealer's shoulder. Please!
    But yeah, they are clacking maracas. LOL.

Lindsay is eating at the Y, she has been for a long time. Let it go.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ronson has all the power in that relationship. I am sure that Lindsay is begging her to eat the bush every moment of the day. That is probably why they were fighting the other day. Ronson was telling Lindsay she has had enough of that skanky cooch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Like who, Jessica Biel? That ain't gonna happen after the GQ blowup in 2006 now is it?

Really, I think Ronson is all she has available to her since she's so wrecked things in Hollywood.

And some of you people are really fucking hateful. If you were "raised" by Dina and Michael, you'd be a wreck, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one.. if you don't like dick or snatch yer not gonna engage to annoy someone else.

*shudder*
    Well, I think spite can sure make you overlook a lot of things, especially if you aren't altogether against trying a little bit of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Lindsay is eating at the Y, she has been for a long time. Let it go.
    You know I think it's true, remember her fights with Parisite smacked of lover-scorned spats. I also think Lindsay wants love or anything resembling it so badly she'll take it from whomever will give it to her. She just doesn't know what real love even looks like, so it adds to the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    And some of you people are really fucking hateful.
    Oh, for crying out loud. Do you have to end every post with that remark? We're hateful because we're not slobbering all over every big-name spawn. We're hateful because we rag on the celebutards. Gawd.

That's what we do here. If it bothers you so damn much, maybe you're on the wrong forum. Otherwise, give it a rest.

^^

seriously. we're mean. we're soulless. we're bitches. it's just the kind of place this is. if you don't like it, the internet is swarming with fantards swooning and fawning over every celeb out there. jebus.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

I won't get into why she's a Lesbian/Bisexual in love with Ronson or if anyone is responsible (which I dont think).

But I'll tell you one thing ... couple more pics like this and she can kiss lead roles goodbye - no producer will want her for a lead if she's outed and obviously the "girl" in a lesbian relationship.

as an edit - Ordell, you are in the WRONG PLACE if you think you are gonna find anything but brutal honesty here!!!
    Its what makes GR so great.

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post
    Like who, Jessica Biel? That ain't gonna happen after the GQ blowup in 2006 now is it?

Really, I think Ronson is all she has available to her since she's so wrecked things in Hollywood.

And some of you people are really fucking hateful. If you were "raised" by Dina and Michael, you'd be a wreck, too.

Leave?

I'm so sick of people excusing her behavior. I know people who have grown up without any parents at all or parents who physically abused them and they don't behave the way she does. In fact many of them lead productive adult lives and graduate college. She's an adult, it's time to stop placing blame on mommy and daddy and grow up. I'm not trying to be harsh, it's just the truth.

On the other hand, who cares if she's in a relationship with a woman or bi? It isn't really a big deal.
    Last edited by nycgirl; May 18th, 2008 at 04:01 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Is she bi? Is she a lesbian? Is she straight? Does it matter? I say the lovely La Loahn should take any love she can get and run with it, although this chick has not treated her well in the past. Remember when Ronson faciliated the paps by pulling back La Lohan's hoody when she passed out one night?
    often wonder if Lindsay has not told Sam to do such things. It could be a way of keeping the cash flowing, with kickbacks or her and Sam split the money. Just a thought, druggies do a lot of shady stuff for cash. They may have a 'relationship' with the paps. So I dont judge Sam for that. I like them together, they seem to love each other a lot.

& even here, out of all places, people are still excusing Lindsay's behavior by blaming Samantha Ronson.

Lohan was stupid before Ronson & will be, even after. & this is most certainly not Sam's fault, at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information