Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered a miscarriage

I cant believe she is 27 but looks and sounds 50. And I don't believe she had a miscarriage too - its all for attention and new ways to get sympathy and money. Sad thing is I don't think she has hit rock bottom yet with the lies, delusions or the famewhoring.
    BelledeJour and Air Quotes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    She's the girl who cried sober.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Exactly - there would be footage of her peeing on the stick.
    And then the stick melting.
    sluce, Froogy, msdeb and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm torn. I think the miscarriage was a lie to get her out of trouble, but I have to wonder if there's a kernel of truth there. Like maybe it's something she's experienced and she's just lying about when.

She's an irresponsible cunt in all aspects of her life, so I can believe that extends to birth control. I'm sure she's had an "oops" or two and I have no doubt her body would not be able to sustain a pregnancy with all the shit she continues to pump into it. But I tend to think she is at least cognizant enough of her own selfishness (not to mention her vanity), that if she did end up pregnant she would terminate it anyway. So maybe it's not so much that I believe she's telling the truth, but that an accidental pregnancy and miscarriage do seem like things that could happen to her.

I will say that with my own miscarriage, I was not able to freely discuss it like that so soon afterwards. Maybe because it wasn't so early or because the pregnancy was planned, but it wasn't something I would have been opening up about to a journalist or film crew. Especially when as she stated, no one knew about it (aside from her mother, I'm guessing). It took a long time and a lot of support before I could talk about it freely, especially in a public medium like this. It wasn't like I told my husband and posted it on Facebook. Lindsay makes it sound like she went from zero to sixty, only telling those closest to her and then branching out to tell the whole goddamn world.

ETA: When I say seflishness, I don't mean that it is selfish to terminate a pregnancy. But that she knows that a pregnancy would not be conducive to her hard lifestyle. I would hope if she did get pregnant, she would be wise enough not to stay that way.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

I called BS as soon as I saw the thread title.
    Bombshell, msdeb, SHELLEE and 6 others like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Kittylady and Honeythorn like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Exactly - there would be footage of her peeing on the stick.
    Oy Vey.... Please knock on would after writing something like that. We do not want that coming to fruition

sluce likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She has to get help for her addictions. And back the fuck away from Hollywood - it no longer has anything to offer her.
    Nor she it.
    Kittylady, rollo and BITTER like this.

^ Yeah, that is the #1 point.

But if her cray-cray stems from Dina and Michael pimping her out...they should be made to suffer for it. Not us.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Get this woman should be neutered ASAP.

I don't believe her bullshit lies either. Even if she is sober, she will always been one of those assholes that is never at fault and plays victim. Her maturity level is stuck at 15 forever. I think she will spawn one day though, when she realizes the oscar ain't gonna happen for her, she's going to get knocked up to try to stay relevant, baby daddy will probably be some bar owner or social climber D-list "actor".

fgg

Is Lindsay Lohan’s married lover actually artist Domingo Zapata?

Yes, this photo happened. It happened in 2012. That’s Domingo Zapata on the left and Vikram Chatwal on the right and Lindsay Lohan in the middle. Both Domingo and Vikram are wealthy men, both are said to be very involved in the drug/club scene in NYC and both have been “friends” with Lindsay for years. Oh, and both are still technically married. When Lindsay maybe-confirmed to Kode Mag that a married man was pursuing her, I assumed it was Vikram because they seem to have a longer history together, and there are years of rumors about the extent of their affair. But Radar/Star claims that Lindsay was actually talking about Domingo Zapata. For real?

Lindsay Lohan recently confessed during an interview with Kode magazine that she was dating a married man who has children – and now the guy in question has been revealed. In a new report, Star alleges that Spanish artist Domingo Zapata — a father of two, who separated from wife Stacy Belyea in 2007 – is the man lusting after Lohan’s heart. The source claimed Zapata is “totally in love” with The Canyons actress.

The 27-year-old, who claimed she suffered a miscarriage during production of her OWN docu-series and has battled with drugs and alcohol, reportedly turned to Zapata, 39, for support, the source claimed.

“He’s been a shoulder for her to cry on, and it’s meant everything to her,” the insider said.

As Radar previously reported, the troubled starlet hasn’t slowed down when it comes to dating and allegedly gushed to the Kode interviewer (who goes only by The Kurator) about her married beau.

“Oh this guy I’m seeing just sent me a jet because he wants to see me…but he’s married with kids,” she reportedly said.

[From Radar]

You can see Domingo’s Wiki page here – he’s actually a respected artist and member of the NYC artist community. He’s also pretty wealthy, although I have no idea what kind of cash he has laying around for the kind of parties Lindsay Lohan is used to. Personally, I think Vikram is a better match for her just in sheer crackheadedness, but this Zapata thing might be interesting. Another theory: this is just what Lindsay wants us to think.

Cele|bitchy | Is Lindsay Lohan’s married lover actually artist Domingo Zapata?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She probably needs a 'supporter' like Anna Nicole Smith needed a supporter ...

mjw
    Elite Member

James Franco is insisting he doesn't belong on Lindsay Lohan's infamous sex list!

During an interview with Howard Stern this week, the 36-year-old actor denies he ever went to bed with the troubled starlet after he was named on a handwritten list that allegedly revealed the actress' former partners.

"I will swear on anything that you ask that I have never had sex with Lindsay Lohan!" Franco dished. "Here's the problem: I bet you if we brought her in here and you asked her to her face, ‘Did you have sex with James?' she'd say yes. I think she's that..."

"Delusional?" Stern interjected. "Or doesn't remember," Franco responded.

While he maintains he didn't bed LiLo, Franco did admit, "All right, we maybe kissed...It was lame."

"I can't believe she put me on that private list," he later added. "She's so delusional!"

Franco went on to elaborate on their lip locking, which went down when he was filming his second Spider-Man flick. "When we made out, it was so long ago," he explained. "I was, like, a nice guy."

But their relationship didn't end with a makeout session. Franco says they'd often hang out years ago when they were both living at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. "I don't know what to say other than we were at this hotel during a very dark period of her history and I think she liked, it seemed pretty damn clear, that she liked me," Franco said.

"She even broke into my room one time, because she was so at home there I guess they just gave her a key," he added. "I was on the couch and I opened my eyes and there's Lindsay in my room at 3 a.m."

James Franco Insists He Never Had Sex With Delusional Lindsay Lohan: We Only Kissed! | E! Online

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information