Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered a miscarriage

fgg

Lindsay Lohan fires back at claims she's drinking, dating a married man

The problem with having a shaky relationship with the truth is that no one quite knows when to believe you. Take Lindsay Lohan, whose revelation on Sunday's episode of her OWN docu-series that she suffered a miscarriage was greeted with both sympathy and skepticism. Now comes a vehement denial from her rep over an interview during which she allegedly drank vodka and announced she was dating a married man with kids.

Among the excerpts from the Kode magazine cover story, conducted by a writer credited only as The Kurator: "When speaking of Oprah, Lohan has nothing but glowing qualms [sic -- and huh?] of the talk show queen. 'She's taught me so much and really believes in me, nothing like [Barbara] Walters,' she confesses as she takes a sip from her freshly topped off glass of vodka on the rocks. From this moment, all questions of sobriety seem irrelevant."

The rehab recidivist, 27, also allegedly admits, "Oh, this guy I'm seeing sent me a jet because he wants to see me … But he's married with kids."

Since the cover mentions Lohan's recently published "sex list," the assumption is the ostensible interview was done in the last month or so.

But for all of Lindsay's many, many faults, she's typically savvy enough not to drink or admit questionable behavior (i.e. hooking up with a married guy) to a media outlet (or she'll admit it but try to mitigate the extent of the transgression).

As expected, her hard-working rep is quick to insist that the interview is a bunch of baloney.

"Lindsay never spoke to any journalist at Kode," the spokesman assures E! News. "The interview was completed via email. We have no comprehension on why a journalist would fabricate this content and distribute it in such an irresponsible way."

The magazine's editor-in-chief counters, "I have sworn testimonies that it took place that back up everything."

According to Mail Online, the magazine did indeed do an email Q&A with Linds, but opted not to use it, instead running with an interview provided by "trusted source" The Kurator.

Lindsay Lohan fires back at claims she's drinking, dating a married man | Story | Wonderwall
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The video of her saying she miscarried give her away as a liar. Watch the motion of her eyes.

She is deliberately holding eye contact like "you believe me right?" Shifts her eyes to the right which is often a sign of someone who is being truthful, and trying to call and event, but she drops them down first which is dishonesty. Also when she first says she had the miscarriage she raises her eyebrows slightly like "believe me?" I also laugh at her trying to manipulate as she says she views herself and wonders who's helping this girl. Poor little victim.
    She might well be lying but the eye direction isn't the indication. History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-...-fife-18812072
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I disagree with that Twitchy. There are many other studies that show the eyes have "brain reactions" when we speak. There have been studies that show what happens when you ask specific questions and the eyes respond by going to the left side or right side depending on which side of the brain stores that info. We also know that liars will often over use the direct eye contact as Lindsay does.

She makes me so sad. I was never as supportive as Buttmunch but I did support her when others had given up. I've reached the sad point where I do not believe there is hope for her.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Wow, so much hate for her...i just cant bring myself there.
    well, then don't worry - we got this covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Which would suggest it's in your nature to be kind and generous, whereas it's in my nature to be suspicious and cunty.
    vouch!
    sluce and rockchick like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She is an addict. Addicts lie. They lie about everything. Everything. Lie to your face. Did you eat that cookie? No. But I just saw you stick it in your mouth and eat it. No I didn't. Yep. Lie.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "Lindsay never spoke to any journalist at Kode," the spokesman assures E! News. "The interview was completed via email. We have no comprehension on why a journalist would fabricate this content and distribute it in such an irresponsible way."

The magazine's editor-in-chief counters, "I have sworn testimonies that it took place that back up everything."

Please, please, please release the proof
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Liar, liar firecrotch on fire.

There, I feel better.
    SoCalMarie, mjw and Flygirl like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

She also denied that the sex partner list was real when it first came out. Now she admits she wrote it but, of course, she is a victim here too since someone, who is no longer in her life, obviously took a pic and released it. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

According to a source close to the star, “Lindsay is furious that people are claiming she made up the fact that she had a miscarriage on her reality show to gain sympathy from Oprah and the producers. The backlash has been really brutal on the season finale and Lindsay thinks that her career could actually be done.”

“She promises that she told the truth to own and it was part of her recovery to be honest about her life and making mistakes. Its very difficult to tell if she is being honest about being sober and being in recovery, she may even believe her own lies, because she is so good at telling them.”

The source adds, “she wants to somehow address the issue publicly to insist that she did tell the truth and did not lie on her show, but she doesn’t know how to without making things worse. If anything she is starting to see that doing this show is not going to help her be an actress again, she was the last one to realize this.”

Lindsay Lohan is devastated about the negative reaction her miscarriage has had! | NaughtyButNiceRob

I think if she had been pregnant she would have milked it for all it's worth. Think of the exposure she'd get....a new Lindsay..with child. She's changed and turned her life around. Dina would have milked it too. It's her own fault that people don't believe her anymore. She's the girl who cried sober.
    sluce, Bombshell and SoCalMarie like this.

Exactly - there would be footage of her peeing on the stick.
    kasippu, mjw and SoCalMarie like this.

I totally agree. There's no way she wouldn't have told anyone about the child, the father of the child and everything else. I really don't think any of this is true and if I'm right, then she's even worse than I thought she is.
    -

^But of course someone else would have taken the picture and leaked it because she wants just a normal life without all the attention...!
    yowzers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    The source adds, “she wants to somehow address the issue publicly to insist that she did tell the truth and did not lie on her show, but she doesn’t know how to without making things worse. If anything she is starting to see that doing this show is not going to help her be an actress again, she was the last one to realize this.”
    She can address it by going on Dr Phil (like dear ole' mom) and having Jack Trimarco give her a lie detector. That guy doesn't play
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    She can address it by going on Dr Phil (like dear ole' mom) and having Jack Trimarco give her a lie detector. That guy doesn't play

This girl believes her own lies, she is lie detector proof. I really cannot believe she still matters. Her team (who is that??) is upset that the sponsor is not posh enough. She is a broke, washed up, drunken whore, who should be grateful she still is allowed into Coachella, where I am sure they do not mind drunken whores but broke.....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information