Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered a miscarriage

She is a cock juggling thunder cunt that needs her vag sewn shut. That being said. I think the miscarriage is a load of horse shit.
    HWBL, Clubber Lang, CL** and 3 others like this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I watched the "Lindsay" marathon yesterday. I can't believe how this chick bitched and complained that no one would give her a chance at a role, yet every interview/fashion shoot she had, she turned up extremely late, if at all.

And I call BS on the miscarriage.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Elite Member

So late periods are now miscarriages? I'm betting no footage of said pregnancy is to be had. I just can't imagine what she's thinking.

I'm sure there is not one medical person who can or will back her story. The fact that she told the reporter her boyfriend is married with kids shows she just wants attention. She is hoping everyone will now pay attention and try to figure out who it is. The problem is that she has not figured out the difference between a boyfriend and a John.
    CL** likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Did Lindsay Lohan FAKE Pregnancy? Suspicious Friends Fear ‘Secret’ Miscarriage Was Fictitious Storyline To ‘Garner Sympathy & Explain Unprofessional Behavior’ On Reality ShowPosted on Apr 21, 2014 @ 11:45AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Lindsay Lohan shocked viewers on the final episode of her self-titled reality show when the troubled actress revealed she had suffered a miscarriage. It was a dramatic moment that capped the controversial series on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network, but was it reality?

Two separate sources, both of whom are close to the actress, told RadarOnline.com that they believe the Mean Girls star, 27, was never pregnant and concocted the tale to garner sympathy and as a means to explain her unprofessional behavior repeatedly documented on the eight-part series.

“She absolutely made it up,” said one source.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

“Lindsay was never pregnant during filming the reality show for OWN, or in the months after. Lindsay knew she was being perceived as a total slacker, not showing up on time for photo shoots, call times and refusing to shoot. So this is what Lindsay does. She lies! Her family and friends had no clue about her ‘pregnancy’ and subsequent miscarriage. Lindsay is once again her own worst enemy.”

Revealed a second Lohan insider: “Lindsay has continued to smoke through-out this entire series and has admitted to relapsing and drinking alcohol. Don’t forget there have been multiple media reports that she fell off the wagon months ago. Quite simply, Lindsay never acted like someone who was pregnant. It’s just sad that anything that comes out of her mouth is considered to be a lie.”

At the end of Sunday night’s two-hour Easter broadcast, viewers saw serial rehabbed Lohan tell the cameras about her experience making the show.

PHOTOS: How Lo Can She Go? Lindsay Lohan’s 25 Most Outrageous Secrets & Scandals

While Lohan came across on TV as unprofessional, she suddenly confessed, “No one knows this — and we can finish [filming the show] after this — I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off.”

“It’s a very long story,” she added, as the director expressed how sorry she was. “That’s why when it says on the show she doesn’t want to come down, [it was really because] I couldn’t move. I was sick. Mentally, that messes with you.”

At the end of the show, a tearful Lohan said, “There are drugs that people have said I’ve done that I’ve never touched and I know people that have done that and I’ve tried to help a lot of people to get away from that sh**. I’m not your typical addict. I know the difference between right and wrong.”

Source: Did Lindsay Lohan FAKE Pregnancy? Suspicious Friends Fear ‘Secret’ Miscarriage Was Fictitious Storyline To ‘Garner Sympathy & Explain Unprofessional Behavior’ On Reality Show
    Posted on Apr 21, 2014 @ 11:45AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Source: Did Lindsay Lohan FAKE Pregnancy? Suspicious Friends Fear ‘Secret’ Miscarriage Was Fictitious Storyline To ‘Garner Sympathy & Explain Unprofessional Behavior’ On Reality Show | Radar Online

Like anything could grow in that bitch's petrie dish of a body. Besides new mutations of STDs that is.
    Jazzy, CL**, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Wow, so much hate for her...i just cant bring myself there.

She's fucked in the head. I LOVE that article above because it reveals the real Lindsey: drunk bitchy mean girl liar.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    Did Lindsay Lohan FAKE Pregnancy? Suspicious Friends Fear ‘Secret’ Miscarriage Was Fictitious Storyline To ‘Garner Sympathy & Explain Unprofessional Behavior’ On Reality Show

Color me shocked!!
    Is she that delusional that she doesn't think that people can put together the timeline of the show and figure out/see on camera that she was not pregnant at anytime during filming? (And if she was, pregnant was smoking and drinking during her pregnancy).

Um... Apparently Lindsay has forgotten about this little thing called "the internet" that people can use to research past events, stories, and pictures like this (Warning: images in this article might be NSFW): Lindsay Lohan caught on camera 'injecting heroin' | Mail Online
    Jazzy, Kathie_Moffett and needmeds like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

"I’m not your typical addict. I know the difference between right and wrong.”

That line shows us that she is a very typical addict who believes they can convince us all that she's truthful. LOL
    NickiDrea, Bombshell, CL** and 5 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Wow, so much hate for her...i just cant bring myself there.
    I agree, we should all sit around holding hands and talking softly about how unfair everyone is being. Leave Lindsay A LONE!!!
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Oh, I thought Beantown was saying she had so much hate for Lindsey she couldn't speak.

Meh. Not eveyone hates/hates her. (Where the hell is Buttmunch?) I just feel that it's such a pathetic waste of talent and of opportunities. She's had ever so many.
    PecanPie, SoCalMarie and Novice like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

People can miscarry just a few days after finding out they're pregnant. It happens and chances are no one would know about the pregnancy because it was so early.

If she miscarried, condolences to her. It's a horrible thing.

If she didn't, and she is using a pretend tragic event as an excuse, then I hope her ovaries rot and fall out of her body. If she is lying about this, then this cunt is more worthless than I ever gave her credit for.
    Last edited by cherrypye; April 21st, 2014 at 11:02 PM.
    CL** and rockchick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Meh. Not eveyone hates/hates her. (Where the hell is Buttmunch?) I just feel that it's such a pathetic waste of talent and of opportunities. She's had ever so many.
    I didn't dislike her at all until this stunt. Too far.

Mentally, that messes with you.
    i know everyone handles things differently, but after my miscarriage, never once did I feel the need to explain to people that, you know, it kinda messed with my, like, mental state. Put me in for a vote of faking.
    rockchick likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information