Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan plans to move to London?

Hit By Ban Bus!

She makes me, and my former drug use, feel pretty.

I have been drinking hard liquor since I was 12. I have had a 2 pack a day ciggie habit since I was 18. I used to regularly Hoover an 8-ball of coke by my lonesome, in a 12 hour period. I am now 38, and have better skin. Haggard bitch looks haggard. Granted I was taught from a very young age, to take care of my skin.
    Belt Up likes this.

I hear all of that Boogs...still reckon my past sins are going to catch up with me one day, I'll wake up one morning and see LiLo staring vacantly back at me in the mirror.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I hear all of that Boogs...still reckon my past sins are going to catch up with me one day, I'll wake up one morning and see LiLo staring vacantly back at me in the mirror.
    Just moisturize...EVERYTHING...RELIGIOUSLY.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Just moisturize...EVERYTHING...RELIGIOUSLY.
    I used to favour using alone and I'd regularly give myself a full on facial while off my tits, moisture mask and all...thank you Decleor!
    chartreuse likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I wonder if the laws are stricter in London than La La land...you know...in case she breaks any.
    You mean when she breaks them. To bad they don't flog or cane there.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I reckon she is taking taxis everywhere and not driving which is a start.

Seriously, whoever hires her deserve whatever they get.....

Up To Her Old Antics! Lindsay Lohan Showing Up To London Play Rehearsals Late And Unprepared

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 @ 5:07AM

Getty/Splash

Lindsay Lohan is back to her old tricks!
    As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported last month, the troubled actress is attempting to re-launch her stifled career across the pond, but according to the new issue of Star, the 28-year-old is already behaving badly on the set of her new theater gig, David Mamet’s Speed-the-Plow.
    PHOTOS: How Lo Can She Go? Lindsay Lohan’s 25 Most Outrageous Secrets & Scandals

Sources tell the magazine that an off-the-wagon Lohan has been clubbing all night, then arriving to rehearsals late and unprepared, and sometimes not showing up at all.
    “The cast is already really annoyed,” an insider says. “The director told her that, basically, it’s a one-strike deal; if she misses one more practice or comes in late again, she’s done.”

The star has been spotted partying until the wee hours at London hot spots Whiskey Mist and Chiltern Firehouse.
    Lohan was publicly chastised by the CEO of production for her unprofessional behavior on the 2006 set of film Georgia Rule. In 2013, The Canyons screenwriter Bret Easton Ellis said his star was often “mixed up,” “scattered” and “bossy.”
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Seriously, whoever hires her deserve whatever they get.....

Up To Her Old Antics! Lindsay Lohan Showing Up To London Play Rehearsals Late And Unprepared

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 @ 5:07AM

Getty/Splash

Lindsay Lohan is back to her old tricks!
    As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported last month, the troubled actress is attempting to re-launch her stifled career across the pond, but according to the new issue of Star, the 28-year-old is already behaving badly on the set of her new theater gig, David Mamet’s Speed-the-Plow.
    PHOTOS: How Lo Can She Go? Lindsay Lohan’s 25 Most Outrageous Secrets & Scandals

Sources tell the magazine that an off-the-wagon Lohan has been clubbing all night, then arriving to rehearsals late and unprepared, and sometimes not showing up at all.
    “The cast is already really annoyed,” an insider says. “The director told her that, basically, it’s a one-strike deal; if she misses one more practice or comes in late again, she’s done.”

The star has been spotted partying until the wee hours at London hot spots Whiskey Mist and Chiltern Firehouse.
    Lohan was publicly chastised by the CEO of production for her unprofessional behavior on the 2006 set of film Georgia Rule. In 2013, The Canyons screenwriter Bret Easton Ellis said his star was often “mixed up,” “scattered” and “bossy.”
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

What did they expect to happen? This is Lindsay "Neck it, fuck it, drug it, steal it" Lohan. Did they actually expect this to be anything different to her behaviour on countless movie sets? The stakes are much higher in theater as there's no sending the crew to shoot other scenes because your actress is blitzed or hasn't shown up, no re-takes if she can't say her lines because her coke-jaw is swinging like crazy. This stunt casting has blown up in their faces as badly as we all expected and they are never going to see any advance they gave her cos that shit is looooong gone.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I'm not sure there is a production. In my view, she's just attention-seeking and has made the whole thing up. What theatre is it supposed to run in? Now, off to adjust my tinfoil hat ...

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    I'm not sure there is a production. In my view, she's just attention-seeking and has made the whole thing up. What theatre is it supposed to run in? Now, off to adjust my tinfoil hat ...
    There is a production and tickets are available for advance booking. It's at the Playhouse Theater in London, opening 24th September (assuming they can dry LiLo out in time).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

When I was working as a wardrobe tech, we had a *brilliant* actor who was usually pretty messed up on cocaine (for sure) and heroin (probably) playing Mercutio. One of the annoyances of working with him was making sure he would hit his cues on time and wasn't holed up somewhere either entertaining a small crowd (telling rapid-fire stories, one after another) or putting himself into a stupor. Sometimes it fell to me to be the one to find him, as I was the tech assigned to him for costume check-in/check-out, and it was a bit like hounding kids to clean their room; you would find him and remind him about what he was supposed to be doing and he would put off getting it together, sometimes to the point where I had to take his arm and stroll/drag him to the wings and then at the laaaaast minute...

He would hit the stage and be 100% ON and amazing.

Then he would come off and was instantly either chatting up someone he wanted to sleep with or was off trying to get his fix of some kind. Nevermind that he had another cue coming up in five minutes or so Still, because he was a great actor, handsome and a draw, they let him pretty much do whatever.

What really gets me about this situation is that, normally, lateness wasn't tolerated. Professionalism is a pretty big deal and half of being a successful actor is being on time. But I guess if you're a big part of the reason (or the only reason) why people are coming to see the show, people will turn a blind eye for a loooong time. I'm not sure if it's financial pragmatism or densensitization to diva-ism, but some people really get slapped down for diva antics while other people, if they drummed up enough interest, are just allowed to do (almost) whatever the fuck they want.

I think Lilo has been skating on that for the past 10 years to the point where, in her mind, it probably is just the way things work. The obvious problem is that she isn't delivering the goods and hasn't been for some time, BUT people are still morbidly curious. I mean, how many people are going to pay to gawp at Lilo totally fucking up a Mamet play? I would say: enough.
    Belt Up likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Can't we just deport the bitch?
    Kittylady and Brookie like this.

^^Vouch! We have enough skanks and smack rats of our own without importing them.
    roslyntaberfan and Belt Up like this.

she musta been drunk and seeing double when she signed on the dotted line for "speed-and-blow"... oh wait? it's a PLAY?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information