Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan plans to move to London?

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I doubt she is in demand in the circles where you hang out. I am thinking more of rich middle-eastern men who like it rough.
    You would be surprised. How do you know I don't love rich middle-eastern men who like it rough?
    snoopqueen and sluce like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan fight after actress contacts supermodel’s husband: report

The ladies got into it after the ‘Mean Girls’ star reportedly reached out to Moss’s hubby Jamie Hince upon arriving in London. ‘Kate wasn’t happy when Lindsay arrived in the UK,’ says a source.

BY Zayda Rivera
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Sunday, June 22, 2014, 3:05 PM

• A

Getty Lindsay Lohan (left) and Kate Moss are in a bit of a tiff over Kate’s Jamie Hince.
    Lindsay Lohan better not mess with Kate Moss's man.
    The 27-year-old actress and supermodel got into a tiff recently after Lohan reached out to her husband, Jamie Hince, upon arrival to the UK, reports British newspaper The Sun.
    "The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay for contacting Jamie," a source said of the two women when they bumped into each other at celebrity hotspot Chiltern Firehouse. "She was ranting about it to a fellow diner at the restaurant."
    LiLo and Hince are said to have worked together last year on her music.
    Hewitt / Splash News/Hewitt / Splash News Kate Moss and Jamie Hince enjoy the warm weather in Central London.
    "Kate wasn't happy when Lindsay arrived in the UK," the insider added.
    While the 40-year-old model let it be known not to disrespect her relationship by contacting her man, a guitarist for the indie rock duo The Kills, there reportedly is "no love lost" between the stars.
    "(Kate) knew they'd bump into each other eventually as they're both out on the town so much," the source said.

They should let bygones be bygones because the two may run into each other even more in the near future, as Lohan is reportedly looking to make a permanent move to London.
    "She's actually really down to earth and cool," ex-model Tom Kilbey said of the "Mean Girls" star. "I think she likes the scene over here."
    Lohan is currently in the capital city making her West End theater debut in "Speed-the-Plow" and recently shared a photo of herself standing in front of the stage door.
    Lindsay Lohan Acting in a Play

Lindsay Lohan is joining London's version of Broadway!

"At work!" she captioned the shot. "First day … Read through."
    Reps for both have yet to respond to the Daily News' request for comment.

Read more: Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan fight after actress contacts supermodel’s husband: report - NY Daily News
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Funny how no West End theater currently has a production of Speed the Plow in the works, nevermind with Lindsay attached. Dumb bitch just showed up at a stage door of a rehearsal space for the photo op, and now idiot tabloids report she's "currently starring in her West End debut!"
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Well apparently she's "potentially" reading for a part and the production starts in November.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Kate's hubby looks like a crack-addled Jeffrey Dean Morgan in that pic.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Yeah he looks a hot mess but I really love The Kills' music (what I've heard).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Lindsay looks like she's the 40 yo.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

How can she get a UK visa? Or is she just going to party for a few months as a tourist? I can't imagine that any production company would sponsor her.

Nancy Spungen loved the "London Scene" too. Maybe Lindsay will find her same avenues there...if she hasn't already.

What is "potentially" reading for a part? Either you read for a part or you don't.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    What is "potentially" reading for a part? Either you read for a part or you don't.
    If she actually shows up to her appointment to read she'll read but everyone knows her well enough to know the odds of her actually showing are less than 50/50? Just guessing

P.S. LOVE your Lupita Avi. She is one of the most gorgeous women out there right now IMO.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Lindsay either 'making music' or starring in a stage production is a joke. Nice try.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Lindsay Lohan Runs Around Selfridges Totally Naked ..

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly run amuck in London’s Selfridges after deciding to streak naked around the department store.

Classic Lindsay.

The Sun reports that the ‘Mean Girls’ actress ran out of her changing room and started racing around the shop in her birthday suit while laughing hysterically.

A source told the paper: "Lindsay took some items into the changing room. Halfway through, she ran out of the room with nothing on and was chased by members of staff who were trying to cover her up."

"She was laughing her head off and literally giving staff the run-around as customers looked on."

But fear not people, Lindsay paid the price for her inappropriate behaviour.

"Lindsay was booked in for a personal shopping experience with a posh brand at the shop later that day, but it didn't happen,” the insider added.

We hope you learned your lesson, LiLo.

This is the latest incident from Lindsay’s recent reign of terror since touching down in the capital this month.

The 27-year-old allegedly locked horns with none other that Kate Moss over the weekend after the super model took issue with her messaging husband Jamie Hince.

An onlooker told The Sun on Sunday: “Lindsay and Kate had a huge row at Chiltern Firehouse. People around them noticed that it was going on.”

“The argument went on for a while and Kate seemed extremely annoyed with Lindsay for contacting Jamie. She was ranting about it to fellow diners in the restaurant.”

“Kate wasn’t happy when Lindsay arrived back in the UK. There’s no love lost between them and she knew they’d bump into each other eventually as they’re both out on the town so much.”

Unfortunately for Kate there is a very strong chance she’ll be seeing more of the red headed star as she looks to be set on making her West End debut in upcoming production ‘Speed-the-Plow’.

She told The New York Times: “It’s the first time I’ve done a stage play or anything like that - I’m nervous but I’m excited.”

So watch out London shoppers, Lindsay Lohan is here to stay and could be streaking in a department store near you sometime soon.

Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Lindsay Lohan Runs Around Selfridges Totally Naked ...

Desperate is not the word.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

I'd pay top dollar to see Lindsay in a live play. That would be epic!
    Last edited by ChloroformCasey; June 23rd, 2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: fail at inserting animated GIF
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information