Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan hospitalized after car crash

This tired trick needs to get over herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post

Lindsay Lohan -- My Brakes Failed!!! | TMZ.com

Yea, because 2012 Porsche braking systems fail all the time. I love this part "Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash." Even if that were true, she's got to be the first person on the planet, who rents a car and has a conversation about the state of brakes.

One thing I never get enough of is Lindsay's ridiculous lying chops.

I bet Liz and Dick producers are frantically reading their insurance contract with Lindsay.
    Exactly. Like she even picked it up from the rental. She had it delivered and staggered into it.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Exactly. Like she even picked it up from the rental. She had it delivered and staggered into it.
    Yep, exactly. I was also sitting here pondering that a car manufactured in 2012, be it Porsche or Kia or Ford; NONE of them will need their brakes replaced for years. Brake pads, yes... but not braking systems.

God she's a dipshit.

I am going out on a limb....and say, I don't believe tmz and James
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

As TMZ first reported, in the moments following the accident, Lindsay claimed the semi-truck cut her off ... and that is what caused the accident. The driver of the truck told TMZ that was not the case and has witnesses to back up his tale.

According to our sources, Lindsay is sticking with the "truck cut me off!!!" story, but with a twist ... she claims she slammed on the brakes ... but nothing. And get this ... somehow Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash.
    She's so stupid, it's painful.
    1) If you rear end someone, it's always your fault. Even if the driver in front of you makes an idiotic maneuver, the accident happened, because you didn't keep enough distance. Good on the truck driver for speaking up and not taking the bribe.
    2) If the brakes were faulty during the accident, they'll still be faulty, and that can be proven by testing them now. If she sticks to this lie, I hope the police will investigate it.

This is a minor accident with no serious injuries. I believe she is fully off the probation, so why even bother lying about it? Why not just say: I was tired driving home from a long day at work and didn't keep enough safety distance. These things happen every day. It's so stupid to even lie about this.
    stef likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    1) If you rear end someone, it's always your fault. Even if the driver in front of you makes an idiotic maneuver, the accident happened, because you didn't keep enough distance. Good on the truck driver for speaking up and not taking the bribe.
    2) If the brakes were faulty during the accident, they'll still be faulty, and that can be proven by testing them now. If she sticks to this lie, I hope the police will investigate it.

This is a minor accident with no serious injuries. I believe she is fully off the probation, so why even bother lying about it? Why not just say: I was tired driving home from a long day at work and didn't keep enough safety distance. These things happen every day. It's so stupid to even lie about this.
    It's because the Cracken cannot take responsibility for anything. Per default nothing bad is ever caused by her.
    Kat Scorp and Just Kill Me like this.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Erm, apparently she was driving TO the set. The long day at work hadn't happened yet!

So no news from the black kid? I worry about that poor guy
    Lorelei likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

More like, she was tired from a long night of partying...
    The fact that no one understands you, doesn't mean you're an artist.

'My brakes failed': Now Lindsay Lohan tells friends it wasn't her fault she crashed into a truck... after the driver comes forward

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 12:57, 10 June 2012 | UPDATED: 12:57, 10 June 2012
    First of all it was the driver's fault, then it was her's, now Lindsay Lohan has told friends that crash which wrote off her rented Porsche was down to a mechanical failure.

After the driver of the truck the 25-year-old came forward to claim that the accident was entirely her fault, Lindsay confessed to pals it she couldn't have avoided the crash.
    Speaking to TMZ, an insider close to the actress said: 'Lindsay is sticking with the "truck cut me off!!!" story, but with a twist, she claims she slammed on the brakes, but nothing.'

Accused: The driver whose truck Lindsay Lohan hit has come forward to claim it was her fault

The man in question – who has been identified only as James – toldTMZ that he had been minding his own business when he felt the impact of Lindsay’s Porsche.

He said: ‘She came over and hit the back of the truck. Then the car pulled up on the sidewalk.’

And he claims he can prove it, with the help of eyewitnesses who were at the scene.

He said: ‘They have a video of this whole incident.’

Lucky escape: Lindsay totaled a rented Porsche when she hit the 18 wheeler vehicle

The truck driver alleged that he was driving at 40 miles per hour along the Pacific Coast Highway when Lindsay hit him.

Meanwhile, sources told TMZthat Lindsay is insisting that the truck driver has made the whole story up in a possible attempt to extort money out of her.

Apparently she is also telling friends that she never offered him a bribe to keep quiet, as he previously reportedly stated.

Lindsay was taken to the Santa Monica UCLA Hospital following the crash but was discharged after a check-up by doctors.

She then reportedly headed straight from hospital to the set of her latest movie Liz & Dick.

And the starlet reportedly requested to have her injuries covered up with make-up so that she could quickly resume her role, refusing to allow producers to cancel the day of filming.

Pulling no punches: The truck driver is claiming eyewitnesses can prove the accident was entirely of Lindsay's making

Her spokesman Steve Honig said yesterday: 'Lindsay was involved in an automobile accident today on her way to the set. She was brought to Santa Monica UCLA hospital as a precaution.

'She is fine and was released less than two hours later and is already headed back to the set to resume work. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured in the accident.'

Police have confirmed alcohol was not a factor in the crash, which occurred after she rammed a high-end Porsche sports car into the rear of a heavy goods vehicle.

The car looked a write-off as it was driven away in a tow truck, which is sure to be a big disappointment for the rental company the vehicle had been leased from.

Resilient: Lindsay reportedly headed straight to the Liz & Dick set after she was discharged from hospital

Read more: Lindsay Lohan crashed into claims accident was not her fauly | Mail Online

But the driver didn't say lilo tried to bribe him, he said her people did. He was quite clear he wasn't allowed close enough to talk to her himself.

Secondly, he had no idea who she is. If you watch the vid, he keeps calling her the lady or the driver.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Maybe the black kid messed with the brakes. I wonder who's jeans she was wearing whilst driving?
    Linne likes this.

Lindsay Lohan -- My Brakes Failed!!! | TMZ.com

Yea, because 2012 Porsche braking systems fail all the time. I love this part "Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash." Even if that were true, she's got to be the first person on the planet, who rents a car and has a conversation about the state of brakes.

One thing I never get enough of is Lindsay's ridiculous lying chops.

I bet Liz and Dick producers are frantically reading their insurance contract with Lindsay.
    Could be a warranty repair, it does happen, however, since its La Lohan, I seriously doubt it!
    Yep, exactly. I was also sitting here pondering that a car manufactured in 2012, be it Porsche or Kia or Ford; NONE of them will need their brakes replaced for years. Brake pads, yes... but not braking systems.

God she's a dipshit.
    One word... Toyota....

The insurance investigators will probably look into this anyway.
    Erm, apparently she was driving TO the set. The long day at work hadn't happened yet!
    LOL!

Not being funny, but she didn't hit anything that hard. Cars are made to impact nowadays, and this one has had a minor hit. Its many body panels & there is no (currently visible) damage to the front wheels/axle. Plus, its a porsche, its not like she's cracked the radiator, being that the engine is in the back...

Shit, my MIL's new car looks worse than this when MrN bought it from the insurance company.....

Why did the police statement offer a reward for tips that lead to an arrest?

Did the truck driver tell the police at the scene that they tried to bride him and did he tell them about the bag? If so the police would have checked the bag at the scene.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Why did the police statement offer a reward for tips that lead to an arrest?

Did the truck driver tell the police at the scene that they tried to bride him and did he tell them about the bag? If so the police would have checked the bag at the scene.
    Quick--someone tweet Obama!!
    sluce, Seapharris7 and chartreuse like this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information