Page 6 of 254 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan going to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ROFL! Someone stole her passport?!!?

Was it the black kid? Did she leave it in his pants?

What a lying slag. Toss her crack-ass in jail!
    Seriously. She's already scrambling. First it was all the volcanos fault. Then it was the airports fault. Now ~someone~ stole her passport.

Bitch, please.
    EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Lindsay Lohan's Stolen Passport Story Doesn't Add Up

As the gavel of justice looms over her, Lindsay Lohan is struggling to keep her story straight.

RadarOnline.com has learned that her excuse for missing a crucial court appearance doesn't quite make sense.

Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holly said that someone stole the actress' passport in Cannes where the actress has been attending the famous film festival and that Lindsay was turned away from a flight on Tuesday.

"Lindsay is doing everything in her power to get back to L.A. She tried to get on her flight yesterday without her passport and was turned away. We were working into the wee hours of the morning trying to get her a temporary passport in order to get her home," her lawyer said.

But a source tells RadarOnline.com that Lindsay didn't even have a flight booked!

Her father Michael Lohan added his disbelief over the story, telling RadarOnline.com: "Right...ok. It's another lie. Everyone can see that. Well, I still plan to be in court tomorrow with everyone else and plead with the judge."
    EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Lindsay Lohan's Stolen Passport Story Doesn't Add Up | RadarOnline.com
    Aaand NOW we're talkin'!
    EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutor Tells Radar She'll Seek To Jail Lindsay Up To 180 Days If Probation Violated
    Posted on May 19, 2010 @ 07:20AM

Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers tells RadarOnline.com that she will seek to jail Lindsay Lohan for up to 180 days if the actress has violated her DUI probation.

Meyers statement shows how serious Lohan’s situation has become, with the actress skipping her alcohol education class some weeks and the judge handling the case ordering her to court on Thursday.

Meyers, who has been handling Lindsay's case since her 2007 arrest, had strong words about jail time Lindsay will be facing if the judge finds she violated her probation terms.

The Deputy District Attorney told RadarOnline.com: "Any failure to abide by the court order, any failure to abide by what the alcohol education program dictates, or excessive alcohol use, and I will be asking for jail time if the judge feels it constitutes a violation of probation.”

Meyers points out that the judge will ultimately determine Lindsay’s fate but the D.A. will get to make a sentence recommendation. Meyers also tells us that if Lindsay has been found to have been "using illegal drugs or lying to the court, I will be asking for substantial jail time ranging from 0-180 days."

One source says a sentence of 30 to 45 days is more likely to be handed to Lohan if the judge determines she violated probation. And with jail overcrowding a factor, Lindsay is unlikely to serve even close to that much time.
    EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutor Tells Radar She'll Seek To Jail Lindsay Up To 180 Days If Probation Violated | RadarOnline.com

Bronze Member

You all know she's going to get away with it, just like all the celebs do... I guess all you all are really doing are wishing, huh?

I hope she gets off. Gossip has been pretty boring lately, I won't be happy til LiHo is pink wigging it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I hope she gets off. Gossip has been pretty boring lately, I won't be happy til LiHo is pink wigging it.
    I'm waiting for when she's dirt po' and can't affor her rent. It's gotta be coming SOON.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Poor bish has more problems than a classroom. Dead yet?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Elite Member

I think she will be behind bars soon. That is probably the only thing that is going to save her.

btw... she's all of what 22 years old or so, and she looks horrid. Stupid girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    So, she was going to come back and sneak in the remaining classes at the 11th hour? I really hope the judge is pissed.
    Exactly. I think jail time is not far away.

Lainey said this today about LiLo in Cannes:
    And it’s the ongoing saga of that skint.agg.scag Lindsay Lohan who insists on cocking up her life over and over again. She was supposed to get on a plane this morning from France to head back to LA for her DUI progress hearing. Yesterday they were floating around the excuse that she might not make it due to volcanic ash. Please. The ash is only affecting flights to the UK. France to Germany and then connecting to North America – at press time – is fine.

So we need a new bullsh-t reason. Because she’s still in Cannes. And TMZ reports that she’s lost her passport. She WILL miss the court appearance. Her lawyer explained that:

"I was on the phone with Lindsay's assistant the entire night and we're doing everything we can to resolve this issue and get her back to L.A. Lindsay is distraught because it was her intention to get back to L.A. today to do more alcohol education classes and appear in court tomorrow."

Was it really her intention?

Last night Lilo was at a party. At around 2am when she was dancing and flirting with Dominic Cooper, and eyewitnesses at the party say she certainly didn’t seem too “distraught” about her passport. When they mysteriously left together around 3am she absolutely didn’t seem too “distraught”. And when they returned and giggled and suggestively whispered with each other until well past 5am, “distraught” was the last word you’d use to describe her.

Save your f-cking lies for your mother.

This bitch has no regard for authority, principle, no respect for anyone or anything beyond what SHE wants to do. You are welcome to continue to insist that this is sad smut. But there’s nothing sad about a crank twat who just can’t get her priorities straight because she’s SELFISH. Sad smut wasn’t the reason she was getting down with Dominic Reid. Sad smut isn’t the reason she’s here in the first place. She’s here because she’s an asshole. And you know she will be lording this over Amanda Seyfried the first chance she gets. It’s who Lindsay is.

As for Dominic Cooper, I interviewed him this morning at 10:30am. He was managing rather well. Will fill you in on this shortly. Suffice to say, he’s still in Cannes. And so is Lindsay. And curiously enough, on the advance tip sheet for a party happening tomorrow night, her name was ON IT. So if she was supposed to be back in LA, how come someone told the party organisers that she’d be showing up?

Lindsay Lohan with Dominic Cooper in Cannes misses flight to LA for court hearing 19may10
    I can't help but wonder if tomorrow the judge issues a warrant for Lindsay, will she suddenly stay in France even longer to avoid jail?
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

We can only hope.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Did I miss something. I thought that was just a letter from the program and that she goes to court tomorrow. Then the judge will make a ruling and can order her to jail for not following his orders.
    That's correct, all the other articles have said the judge still has final discretion. And I hope the judge throws her skank ass in jail, especially after what Lainey reported. I hope the D.A. brings that shit up too. Lainey's right about her being a selfish bitch, her life is a mess of her own making and all because she doesn't give a fuck anybody but herself. Is it any wonder she thinks rules and laws don't apply to her? She's never been held accountable for ANYTHING. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. So yeah I hope the judge gives her a good dose of reality with some serious jail time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Linds has the worst luck in Europe. Remember when her jewels were stolen?
    And then it turned out her cracked-out ass had forgotten she'd left them in the trunk of some car. I'll be celebrating and laughing at her bitch ass when she's crying in the back of a squad car like Paris did.

No, Lindsay, your drug dealer can't sell your passport for back payment. It's under your one pair of underwear for the upskirt shots.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Syd

Oh God, thanks for posting the Paris photo, Beeyotch. Makes me laugh every time.

*tips hat* I do what I can!

I swear to god...That judge better give her jail time.
    these excuses better not work. the re-buttal to them better be, "well then, you probably never should have went to another Country in the first place!"
    Put her ass in jail, or better yet, rehab so then she would be made to actually complete the mandatory 60 days or whatever it is.
    Like they said, she wouldnt serve the full sentence in jail because of the over crowding issue.

lindsaylohan
    just found the site with the best 1-day deals, LivingSocial... check 'em out -> LivingSocial Deals RT if you love a great deal. (Ad)

and NOTHING will keep her from twittering. This one popped up just a few min ago. so, if she's in France, what is it, like Midnight-ish? she must be headed out to a club.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 6 of 254 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information