Page 5 of 254 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan going to jail?

Da fuck?? Who'd she pay off to write this letter???

Lindsay Lohan -- High Marks from Alcohol Ed

Lindsay Lohan is in compliance with her alcohol ed course -- this according to a letter sent by program officials to the judge in Lindsay's DUI probation case.

According to the letter from Right On Programs -- filed with the court and obtained by TMZ -- Lindsay "attends regularly and consistently." And, program officials say, "Her attitude is positive and receptive to ideas regarding lifestyle changes."

The program wrote the letter, despite the fact that Lindsay has only attended 10 of the required 13 classes. And the program makes no mention of the lifestyle choices Lindsay has made over the last few months that have been captured by countless cameras.

According to the letter, "She has never come [to class] under the influence, been rude or disrespectful."

The letter notes Lindsay "attends regularly and consistently communicates in a timely manner to reschedule if necessary." The program concludes, "At this time, Lindsay is in program compliance."

According to supporting docs, Lindsay had a few weeks where she did not attend, but the program says the lapses were approved, once so she could go to a Haiti fundraiser in NYC and another time so she could go to Europe to promote her clothing line.

The program is not required to notify the judge unless Lindsay misses 21 consecutive days. The judge, however, ordered Lindsay to attend class at least once every 7 days, but apparently that was not communicated to the program.

As TMZ first reported, at Thursday's hearing the judge will be told that Lindsay has -- as of now -- attended only 10 of the 13 classes and she did not attend all of them within the 7 day intervals. Lindsay, however, has a good argument on the 7-day requirement if the program let her slide from time to time. As for not completing the 13 classes -- it's all up to the judge.

Because Lindsay is not in full compliance, the judge has ordered her to attend Thursday's court session.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

bitch gets off AGAIN
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Maybe she should have thought of the whole "how do I get back" thing before she went as this has been going on for a month in Europe
    As if she can think that far ahead!
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

i'm one of the few people here who are actually still rooting for her, but i think some time off in jail would be a good reality check for her. no drugs, no enablers, and plenty of time to think about what she's done and how she wants her life to continue.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Well this sucks. I was really looking forward to Thursday.

I'm not surprised. Add that judge to the long list of enablers.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

M.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.c.k.e.r.!!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Did I miss something. I thought that was just a letter from the program and that she goes to court tomorrow. Then the judge will make a ruling and can order her to jail for not following his orders.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Funniest Lohan pic in awhile. Its like 'Disaster Lohan, coming in for a crash landing!'

But sources say she can't get a flight back to the States because of the volcanic ash from Iceland. Airports all over Europe are jam-packed and it's impossible to get a seat.

Here's the thing -- as we first reported, if Lindsay doesn't show, the judge will issue a bench warrant for her arrest.
    TMZ.com
    Bitch should have thought about that BEFORE she took off to flash her hooha in Canne.

I so hope the judge throws the book at her.

Also, I can't figure out TMZ on this one. They are about the only source pushing this 'Lindsay is going to jail' story. Hard to tell if 1) they are milking it for all its worth and overhyping a non-story, or if 2) they have some REALLY solid source. Cause they sure are making it sound like its a not a matter of IF, but of WHEN and HOW LONG in terms of Lindsay going to jail.

ETA- screenshot from that PDF Beeyotch posted:

... so what about the remaining 7 group sessions, 2 interview sessions, 9 AA meetings, and 6 Community Re-Entry sessions that she was also supposed to have completed?? Why isn't TMZ talking about that too?

Also... shakin' my head. She's had 2 YEARS to take care of this stuff. Its not that hard.

Lindsay Lohan Will Be a No-Show in Court

Originally posted 8 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan will not make it to court tomorrow ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay claims someone stole her passport in Cannes. Lindsay claims she actually went to the airport yesterday trying to get on a flight without a passport but was denied boarding. We're told she had a reservation on the flight so she could make it back to L.A. for tomorrow's mandatory court hearing.

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay has made an appointment with the U.S. Embassy tomorrow at 9 AM to get another passport so she can fly home.

As for the court hearing, Judge Marsha Revel has said she will issue a warrant for Lindsay's arrest if she doesn't show up at 8:30 AM. But Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ, "I was on the phone with Lindsay's assistant the entire night and we're doing everything we can to resolve this issue and get her back to L.A."

Holley says, "Lindsay is distraught because it was her intention to get back to L.A. today to do more alcohol education classes today and appear in court tomorrow."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

ROFL! Someone stole her passport?!!?

Was it the black kid? Did she leave it in his pants?

What a lying slag. Toss her crack-ass in jail!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

what a fucking load! if this judge doesn't lock her ass up, he/she is a fucking joke!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Linds has the worst luck in Europe. Remember when her jewels were stolen?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Ok where is Michael Lohan? Did he take her passport??
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Syd

So, she was going to come back and sneak in the remaining classes at the 11th hour? I really hope the judge is pissed.

Thread Information