Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Lindsay Lohan crying in a bar over Samantha Ronson

  1. #16
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Why don't these two just come out as a couple? Its not like everyone is oblivious anyway. I hate when the media refers to them as "gal pals" - come on.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  2. #17
    Elite Member MsChiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ♥In your heart ♥
    Posts
    5,752

    Default

    Crying over her?... she's right behind her. I think it's something else.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

  3. #18
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    21,095

    Default

    I think she looks like she forgot where she parked last night.

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  4. #19
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    172

    Default

    I still maintain Lindsay is with Ronson only because she has no one else. Burned by too many man (starting with daddy and ending with Calum Best) she feels safer with a girl. And she's fucked up so bad in Hollywood, all she can get is that fug DJ.

    Next stop, Bai Ling!

  5. #20
    Elite Member bellini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,595

    Default

    For a lesbian or even just a human, Ronson is FUG. Man if I was lesbionic Lohan I would have a hot mama. Not a fugly Ronson. I don't get the attraction.


  6. #21
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^Imo, it's because Ronson is an enabler with a fat bank account.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  7. #22
    Elite Member ByRDi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Isn't it so Lindsay to have drunken drama?

    I can't stand Sam Ronson based soley on the fact that she like Hohan and is a junkie, oh and famous for being a dj. BUT, I find her kind of attractive. She looks disgustingly dirty so I wouldn't even stand next to the bitch, but I've always liked the thin androgynous tomboy look. Reminds me of my first real girl crush...Cookie, in all her pierced, angry, rebellious, punk rock beauty. But her face was actually nice looking. She had no idea that the quiet little hippie girl in pink sitting in the corner had a serious crush on her badass. *sigh*

  8. #23
    Gold Member spinmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    'Scansin
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    Reminds me of my first real girl crush...Cookie, in all her pierced, angry, rebellious, punk rock beauty. But her face was actually nice looking. She had no idea that the quiet little hippie girl in pink sitting in the corner had a serious crush on her badass. *sigh*
    I was kinda touched by that. Haven't though of childhood girl crushes in ages. Mine were always the "good, preppie" girls because I was the bad ass
    Drive-by poster

  9. #24
    Elite Member ByRDi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    I was kinda touched by that. Haven't though of childhood girl crushes in ages. Mine were always the "good, preppie" girls because I was the bad ass
    awww

  10. #25
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    I feel and LL meltdown coming on.

  11. #26
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    I feel and LL meltdown coming on.
    Can you say Dana Plato?

    I knew that you could!

  12. #27
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I'm still waiting for her to have a full-blown lover's freakout that only a lesbian can have. Estrogen, tears, strap-ons flyin'...
    hey, watch those strap-ons, somebody could get a tooth chipped...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    I feel and LL meltdown coming on.
    I predict Simpleton is the next big meltdown. I hope it's at the pregnant sister's wedding. I can just see her there sobbing and vomitting... *shivers in anticipation*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  13. #28
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    I don't get why everyone keeps focusing on how ugly Samantha is - like Lindsay is some kind of prize? She's a used up, herpes ridden oompa-loompa that looks forty instead of early 20s. She is ugly as sin herself.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  14. #29
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    14,916

    Default

    I don't think either of them are actually ugly. They just both look dirty.

  15. #30
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    53,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I'm still waiting for her to have a full-blown lover's freakout that only a lesbian can have. Estrogen, tears, strap-ons flyin'...

    line of the day!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: April 19th, 2008, 02:03 PM
  2. Lindsay Lohan & Samantha Ronson
    By Shalev in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM
  3. Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson get out of town
    By Honey in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 21st, 2008, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •