Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan claims she 'rolled a body bag' for Whitney Houston's corpse

Bronze Member

Still a lying liar who lies.
    Crazy Days and Nights: Another Lindsay Lohan Lie-Says She Put Whitney Houston In Body Bag
    Apparently even an established publication like The Telegraph in the UK does not always fact check. They must have Larry King working there. In with Lindsay Lohan, the ays that when she worked community service in a morgue back in 2011 she was the person who put !important]Whitney n a body bag. Its different for me than it would be for other people. Like, no one would really have to work at the morgue in L.A. and roll a body bag for Whitney Houston. I'm sure Lindsay loves telling the story to friends and maybe by now she is convinced she actually did do it. However, Lindsay up her community service in December 2011 and Whitney didn't die until February 2012. Sure, Lindsay could have gone back to the morgue and just hung out there, but that is unlikely considering that in the same [ she called her punishment inappropriate and that she deserved something a little more worthy of her fame. She is so entitled and the thing is the people in her life just keep on making her feel that way. In a few more years though she is going to be left at the side of the fame road and will end up being a !important]what happened to

She's like Blanche Arral, she's been everywhere, she saw everything, except the top of her profession.
    Bombshell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    What does it mean, to roll a body bag? Is it to roll a bagged body over? Or push it on a gurney?

Seriously, I'm not familiar with this phrase. Is that because she made it up, or does it actually mean something?
    I assumed it was some sort of drug lingo until she started talking about the actual morgue.

I still think it could be drugs.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She is such a talentless trash pile, she may have had potential but she's been over since 2007.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan is lying when she says she had to roll Whitney Houston's body bag at the L.A. County Morgue ... because Whitney was never in a body bag.

An official from the Coroner's Office tells TMZ ... Whitney was NEVER in a body bag and no one in the probation program came in contact with Whitney's body.

Lindsay -- who was ordered by a judge to spend time at the morgue to teach her a lesson about drinking and driving -- claimed in an interview she was singled out to roll Whitney's body bag.

Whitney died on Saturday, Feb 11, 2012. The autopsy was performed the next day and her body was gone by morning. No one from any court-ordered probation program came in contact with the body ... according to the Coroner's official.

The official says Whitney was wrapped in plastic with a sheet cover the entire time she was at the morgue. In fact, she was taken out in plastic -- not a body bag -- from the hotel where she died.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3DP907L8M

Maybe that was the only way to get her to work? Hey, Linds, please roll those body bags over there because they are almost as famous as you - that one is Whitney and the one over there is Frank Sinatra!
    Kittylady and PecanPie like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think it is absolutely shitty, not only for Blowhan to make this crap up, but for officials to have to discuss how Whitney's body was delivered and stored to debunk the attention seeking bitch's story.
    rollo, Honeythorn, mjw and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

This was my interpretation of Lohan's crack-speak: Rolling body bags = removing from shipping packages and storing away, rolled up. Rolling Whitney's body bag = she may have rolled up for storage the body bag that eventually was Whitney's (although we now know there was no body bag used). That's what I read it as, and that she was trying to name drop in the stupidest way, like saying "I've been to Hollywood, so it's quite possible I may have inadvertently touched the same doorknob as Brad Pitt!" But with, you know, body bags.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Gold Member

Aaand... Is anyone really surprised that the LA coroner has called bullshit on this? Can't wait to hear her comeback. "Oh, those body bags all look alike. Easy to mistake one for another!"

Elite Member

She is so fucking stupid to not even get the timing right. Surely she remembers that Whitney died months after her community service ended - or maybe not, her brain could be completely fried. She can't even claim, that the other morgue workers lied to her, that it was Whitney's body bag, because Whitney was still alive, when Lohan was in the morgue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information