Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan 'claims she was drugged' at businessman pal's luxury Italian wedding

She wasn't drugged. Someone put a bar of soap up to her nose and she fainted.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I have three thoughts on this (so far).

1 She should have stolen some pantyhose or leg make up to cover those bruises.

2 She's looking for excuses as to why her next piss test comes back positive.

3 Someone DID slip some drugs in her drink but with the intention of killing her, without realising that by now La Lohan is immune to shit that would finish even Keith Richards off so instead of snuffing it she got a mild high.
    I think you nailed it. Mind you, the bruises are probably advertising.....
    Kittylady likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She's totally lying, of course she's never complain about being drugged. This is Lindsay Lohan ffs.
    faithanne, Kittylady and PecanPie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Elite Member

I'm too lazy to read the whole article -- does it say what she is doing nowadays? Does she do anything (besides rich men for money, apparently)?

What is a "mickey"? I did a Google search, and it only comes back with quotes "Slipped her a mickey", and other quotes like that. If it is Chloral hydrate like Wikipedia says, then why would she be running around naked and playing Brandy and Monica? My understanding is that it is a sedative.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    What is a "mickey"? I did a Google search, and it only comes back with quotes "Slipped her a mickey", and other quotes like that. If it is Chloral hydrate like Wikipedia says, then why would she be running around naked and playing Brandy and Monica? My understanding is that it is a sedative.
    I wondered about that too, surely she would have passed out instead of running around off her tits. Maybe it's now just become another word for spiked?
    Kittylady likes this.

Meh, I bruise easily due to anemia, despite taking iron pills. Runs in the family. Could also be the booze. Whenever I wear short dresses I wear leggings or tights.

So... despite everything that's happened over the last several years, I've (kind of) had a soft spot for Lindsay, mostly due to the horribly shitty parents she was stuck with, and I wanted to see her have a real comeback. But at this point, that's not going to happen, right? I mean, I could be wrong about this but her career is totally dead, yes? Does she even act anymore? I ask these questions because I am trying to figure out if I should even bother to care anymore.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Meh, I bruise easily due to anemia, despite taking iron pills. Runs in the family. Could also be the booze. Whenever I wear short dresses I wear leggings or tights.

I'm really pale (to paraphrase an old Billy Connolly joke, it takes a week in the sun for me to go from blue to white) and I bruise easily too, but nothing like Lindsay. I say this is a combination of booze, drugs and very rough clients. Her body isn't holding up to the punishment she's putting it through and these are the outward signs of it.

She really doesn't give a fuck about herself in any way, shape or form so long as the drink keeps flowing, the clients keep paying and the drugs keep getting her high.

I give her two years, tops.
    Novice likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Given that her legs dont look the same (bruised from knee to shin) in the peach dress I'm going with shitty light.
    I do have bruises like that but thats due to the cows etc.

However (allegedley) drugged her didnt give her enough if she was still on her feet - try harder guys, Special K should do the trick next time.

DeliriumTremens likes this.

Elite Member

Why does anybody invite her for anything? I get that a lot of rich people want to add a little Hollywood glamour to their party, but she is so classless. Why on earth would anyone want her at their wedding, ruining their big day with her selfish antics. Are their friends really impressed with the fact that Lilo was there?
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Another Lord of Awesome who i must bow down to.. M'Lord Bitter

Lohan looks like such a lost, broken, messed up soul, in the video Belt-Up posted.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Why does anybody invite her for anything? I get that a lot of rich people want to add a little Hollywood glamour to their party, but she is so classless. Why on earth would anyone want her at their wedding, ruining their big day with her selfish antics. Are their friends really impressed with the fact that Lilo was there?
    The How to make this party less boring, so everyone remembers?

idunno likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information