Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan axed from Charles Manson flick cuz nobody wanted to work with her

aww there she is leaving her agents office... waahhhhh...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by AALICIAA View Post
    The fact that she is badly addicted to hardcore substances isn't funny. It's really kinda sad.
    Oh I totally agree. I'm the first one to admit that addiction is a terrible thing; a sad battle--and one which i have personal experience with. (I talk openly about my own addiction battles, here on this board.) The thing about Lindsay that bugs me is that she LIES, LIES, LIES... Her trips to rehab have been jokes, meant to save her sinking career & nothing else. She blames everything--EVEN THE PRESENCE OF COCAINE IN THE POCKET OF HER OWN PANTS SHE IS WEARING--on other people. She lies, saying she is sober, when she is clearly not, and probably never was "on the wagon" (except when in rehab). If she would acknowledge her battle more honestly instead of saying, for example "I don't think i'm really an alcoholic", after she crashed her car into a tree on the wrong side of the road while drunk &, obviously, could've killed innocent people; well, that annoys me. She's had the best opportunities to get help & get clean--opportunities that addicts like myself will never have--but she has, from pretty much all reports, made a mockery of her rehab stays.

So anyway, YES addiction is a very SAD thing; i am always the, or one of the, very first people on this board to say so. But Blowhan just annoys me with her stubborn insistence on continuing to live her hardcore party lifestyle ("La Bella Vita", in her book, i guess --) even after she's put her life & the lives of other people at risk numerous times due to her party lifestyle. That's why i'd like to ask her if she still considers herself to have "The Good Life" as her tattoo so arrogantly proclaims.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Wow.. those pics of her say a lot.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Next stop MOTW!

"Whose pants these are, I do not know...."

yeah, they say EPIC FAIL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Note how that's the most upset she's ever been in a picture. When she lost her fucking jewelry and bag at Heathrow airport, but not when she almost killed people driving around like a demon, high as a kite.

They're probably scared she'll steal their shit on set. This girl needs to be taught a lesson, fast.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Next stop MOTW!

Whassa matter, the dealer was all out?

Rosamund

Just read an article that says that the reason she isn't doing the movie isn't because no one wanted to work with her, it's because "producers failed to put money into escrow in time to hold Lohan's availability, leaving her free to take other work."

Article also said she has been cast to star in a comedy called "Labor Pains," and is guesting in six eps of "Ugly Betty".

http://uk.reuters.com/article/entert...nnel=0&sp=true

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Rosamund View Post
    Just read an article that says that the reason she isn't doing the movie isn't because no one wanted to work with her, it's because "producers failed to put money into escrow in time to hold Lohan's availability, leaving her free to take other work."

Article also said she has been cast to star in a comedy called "Labor Pains," and is guesting in six eps of "Ugly Betty".

Lindsay Lohan walks away from Charles Manson movie | Entertainment | Reuters

What they really mean is leaving her free to get high and steal people's clothes.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

^lol

Can't blame them for not wanting to deal with her. She' unreliable no matter what way you look at it....and that cost mega $$$. She' no box office babe, so why invest?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I know no subject is sacred but do they really need to make a movie about Sharon Tate having her baby cut out of her? Of all those people being hacked to death? Sad

Lohan needs to go away and regroup.

Whoever told her she looked like Marilyn Monroe? I mean come on?!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach
    I know no subject is sacred but do they really need to make a movie about Sharon Tate having her baby cut out of her? Of all those people being hacked to death? Sad
    It is sad, but much worse things have happened in the world, and much worse movies have been made. And you know this movie will be as gruesome as hell because thats what makes money.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosamund View Post
    Well you knew the "I wasn't fired, I quit" line was coming. It's never her fault

Silver Member

Now she has been dropped from Jack Black's movie.

Source

Good thing she has that Ugly Betty gig to fall back on, because Lindsay Lohan's movie prospects are rapidly going the way of the dodo.

After being touted as starring in two upcoming high-profile projects—a romantic comedy with Jack Black and a drama about the Manson Family—the actress needs to line up new work after being replaced in both films weeks before shooting was to commence, E! News has learned exclusively.

And the spinmeisters are out in full force to portray everything as hunky-dory.

Alison White of producer Patriot Pictures tells E! News that Lohan is no longer a part of Black’s next film Ye Olde Times, a rom-com in the world of Renaissance Faire.

But White says Lohan was not dumped. "We have just decided to go our separate ways. We currently have an offer out to another actor."

White would not say whether Lohan was being replaced for insurance, scheduling reasons or for her reputation for being difficult on set.

"That’s all I know," says White.

The Black movie had been slated to begin shooting already, but is now set to start Aug. 18 in Detroit, according to White.

Lohan is also being replaced as the star of the Manson Girls, in which she was set to play Nancy Pittman, a former follower of Charles Manson. The movie will start shooting July 21 in Los Angeles.

The film’s producer, Brad Wyman of Junction Films, told E! News two months ago that Lohan had signed on to star and, despite her brushes with the law and stints in rehab, there was no problem in insuring her for the movie.

Lohan’s publicist tells E! News that scheduling reasons were to blame for Lohan not taking part in the films.

"She never had a contract in place [for Manson Girls] and by the time something concrete came along, Lindsay had committed to other projects."

As for Ye Olde Times, Lohan’s publicist says, "Producers asked to put her on hold, but Lindsay couldn’t because she was going to be busy."

Lohan’s rep insists the star has a full schedule this summer already. Lohan, who recently shot a guest appearance for the Ugly Betty finale (a prelude to a multi-episode guest stint for next season), is signed on to star in Labor Pains, a new birthing comedy that will begin shooting in three weeks, and has been finishing up an album. She is currently shooting her leggings-line campaign and will be leaving next week for France to shoot a separate ad campaign.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information