Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Lily Rose Depp Does Not Identify as Completely Heterosexual

Elite Member

"There was a single, gender neutral bathroom, with those stalls that have really thin doors and a lot of space between the door and the floor: it was super awkward." ^

That would be my worst nightmare.
    GRuser1 likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

When I was younger, I was known to frequent the mens bathrooms at sporting events, concerts, etc. The line for the ladies' is insane, the bathrooms are far dirtier than the men's stalls. Even the floors in most places are gross in the ladies rooms.

I never went in by myself, I'd have a male come in with me, I stared at the floor and rushed to an open stall. Yelled my thanks on my way out. Never was I ever given a problem nor did I feel uncomfortable. Often, someone would yell out, "Hey, we have a squatter" as I rushed passed.
    mostlylurking and Novice like this.

I used the men's rooms in bars my entire wasted 20s. Men never cared.
    greysfang and mostlylurking like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

One time when I used the mens room because the ladies room line was too long, I came out to a man waiting and I said "Don't worry, I put the seat back up".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Based on my experience, the line for women's toliets is much longer, and women's toilets can be a mess solely because fathers can't seem to be able to take their friggin' children to the toilet themselves.
    If there is a family with kids, 99% of the time, the mother has to take all children with her to the toilet, while the father just quickly goes in, does his business and then waits happily outside.
    Kids are messy already, if you take 2 or 3 of them in the same stall it's going to take ages and it will be a mess - I am not saying this is the children's or even the mother's fault, but it would be so much easier if fathers helped a little bit more.

Having said that, besides from the occasional toilet seat that has been peed on by one of those ladies who doesn't want to sit on it (and sprays pee everywhere as a result), I have always found male toilets to be way more disgusting: the floor is perhaps cleaner, and the line is shorter, but once you get to the actual toilet... ugh...
    ManxMouse likes this.

My first womans' toilet experience in Dubai airport: all stalls fully flooded because everyone 'washes' instead of using toilet paper. I can tell you with 2 toddlers, yuck yuck yuck

I skip lines shamelessly.I go for the disabled people ones.

In the bar on top of the John Hancock building in Chicago, the best view of Chicago is from the mens restroom. My friends and I would always hollar that we're coming in! And then ogle at the view from the windows. The men never seemed to mind. Done it several times now.
    ManxMouse and witchcurlgirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    In the bar on top of the John Hancock building in Chicago, the best view of Chicago is from the mens restroom. My friends and I would always hollar that we're coming in! And then ogle at the view from the windows. The men never seemed to mind. Done it several times now.

I do not think men ever mind. I think it is more the women (with all good reason) that mind.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information