Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Lily Rose Depp Does Not Identify as Completely Heterosexual

Nearly all "unisex" bathrooms are the one-stall, one-door with a lock variety. Like everyone in America has in their home. I haven't heard of anyone specifically advocating a multi-person free-for-all type of restroom with urinals and all.
    I could be wrong.
    czb and Sassiness like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I wouldn't mind. I'm all for seeing more peen in my world since I can't have any strange.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't get all the snark. Yeah, she gets interviewed and we don't, so this "fluidity" issue may have come up and subsequently gotten publicized. (I refuse to use a fad word like that to describe myself, I'm old school or something). Either way, she's not hurting anyone. Who cares. I think it's great, especially since bisexuals are treated like leftover shit, pretty much, in my experience. 😎

In my nephew's case, the bathrooms were also the showers for the all guys floor. So I understand the need for separation.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I wouldn't mind. I'm all for seeing more peen in my world since I can't have any strange.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I prefer single sex bathrooms as I don't just go in there to pee. I fix my make up, check that I'm looking reasonably presentable, talk to other women about stuff that we don't want to discuss in mixed company and enjoy a three minute break from all the macho talk.

Plus I feel safer in a single sex bathroom, especially on a night out. A drunk guy - whatever his intentions - who wanders into a ladies loo soon gets short shrift from the women in there.
    Clubber Lang, Ravenna and Shinola like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yeah, no way in hell I would want my 15-year-old daughter in a multi-stall, unisex bathroom with grown men wandering in and out. I can barely handle taking her out in public as it is. It's like they don't even try to hide the fact that they're staring at her.

Hey, has anyone here ever seen an Aussie men's room? I was so flabbergasted I took a video of it (the place was empty at the time). Basically, it was one big trough with water running down the walls, and you would stand on top of a metal grate and then pee against the wall. Only time I ever saw that.

They're not all like that but yeah, that's pretty common. What do they do in other countries? The water doesn't constantly run, either, there's a little button you're supposed to push once you're done wizzing. Allegedly.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

This is what I would do in a unisex bathroom.

gender neutral bathrooms are fine if it's a single bathroom type thing but when it's a big thing with stalls, i think a lot of people would feel uncomfortable. however i'm fine with people using either depending on which gender they identify with.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Have you been in a men's room? I sure as shit don't want to share a bathroom with some random ass guy. I like the ladies room. If you identify as female, I'm gonna consider you to be a little more clean and you're welcome to share my bathroom
    you would think but in my experience women are gross too. and selfish bitches - i.e. the hover queens who don't want their butts to touch the seat and end up spraying piss all over the seat and just leave it there for the next person who comes in. women's bathrooms aren't generally cleaner than men's - and i say this as someone who has no problem using the men's at restaurants if there's a line for the ladies' and it's a single stall type of deal.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    gender neutral bathrooms are fine if it's a single bathroom type thing but when it's a big thing with stalls, i think a lot of people would feel uncomfortable. however i'm fine with people using either depending on which gender they identify with.

you would think but in my experience women are gross too. and selfish bitches - i.e. the hover queens who don't want their butts to touch the seat and end up spraying piss all over the seat and just leave it there for the next person who comes in. women's bathrooms aren't generally cleaner than men's - and i say this as someone who has no problem using the men's at restaurants if there's a line for the ladies' and it's a single stall type of deal.
    Whatever your folks did to make you an educated, equal opportunity, liberal, will try any gross food called a delicacy, well, they did a great job. I've used a men's single bathroom in a restaurant. It ain't pretty but it does the job.

And there was the time I was on Fire Island in the women's bathroom.... (badum-bum).....Dancing in a club with my gays, I went into the ladies room in a stall, came out to wash my hands - and right behind me checking her look in the mirror was the largest, football player sized cross dressed man in a black well coiffed wig, a pink boucle faux Chanel suit, taking out her lipstick and powder.

I did the slow look up and smiled. She smiled right back, hoped she wasn't in my way. I came out of the bathroom and my two friends waiting for me by the door were doubled over in pain from laughing.
    czb, sputnik and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Hey, has anyone here ever seen an Aussie men's room? I was so flabbergasted I took a video of it (the place was empty at the time). Basically, it was one big trough with water running down the walls, and you would stand on top of a metal grate and then pee against the wall. Only time I ever saw that.
    I thought that was normal. Have not ventured into men's rooms overseas so I didn't realize we were so different.

I just do not understand why some restaurants with only two toilets (and same waiting area) with 2 identical toilets have a door with men the other with women?
    The men is always empty, while there is a line at the other door

I prefer separate men / women toilets, but believe people should be able to use them according to the gender they identify with.
    I see the advantages of gender neutral stalls, but I don't think it's feasible in all cultures right now: I think they could work well in Northern Europe and other places where nudity isn't always seen as sexual and you can go to a sauna and men would not automatically ogle at you. Here in Italy, that wouldn't work at all.

This thread reminded me of that one time we had a big international meeting in one of those congress rooms hotels offer near airport: since the meeting was international, colleagues froma all different offices were there, ie: people you'd work with on daily basis, but with a very distant work-relationship (emails and phone calls every day, but you never even get to go out for lunch and get friendly).
    There was a single, gender neutral bathroom, with those stalls that have really thin doors and a lot of space between the door and the floor: it was super awkward.
    Novice likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information