Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Liam Gallagher allegedly has another love child

Oh so the prenup is rock solid?
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Does she have a skin disorder or is that face a result of tanning?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She's got his scowl! Liza Ghorbani steps out for the first time with baby Gemma, Liam Gallagher's love child

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 00:01, 2 September 2013 | UPDATED: 19:46, 2 September 2013

Ever since it was reported Liam Gallagher had fathered a love child with American journalist Liza Ghorbani, the world has waited to see whether she shares any of the rocker's looks.

And for the first time, baby Gemma was spotted on a park outing with her mother, sporting an identical scowl to her alleged Beady Eye father.

Currently Liza, 39, is staying with friends in Upstate New York as lawyers process her law suit against Liam, 40, for £2 million in child support.

Baby Gallagher: Liam's love child is seen for the first time out with her mother Liza Ghorbani
    Gallagher had reportedly tried to get Ghorbani to sign an iron clad legal agreement which would prevent her revealing any personal details of their relationship.
    The Beady Eye frontman is said to have instructed his lawyers to add a clause to a new legal agreement which would stop the New York journalist from speaking out about their romance.
    Liza is said to be 'irate' at the clause, which has put a halt to their ongoing battle over child support.

Love child: The New York Post claims DNA results prove Liam is the father of Liza's eight-month old daughter

Fourth child: If the reports are true, Gemma will be baby number four for Liam

Have they met? It is unknown whether Gallagher has visited his alleged daughter but reports suggest he has seen photos of her

Liam is alleged to have fathered a daughter with Ghorbani during an intense affair, when she was interviewing him for a profile in music magazine Rolling Stone in 2010.
    The New York Post report that DNA tests have confirmed that Liam is the father of Liza’s seven-month-old daughter, Gemma, but the rocker has yet to publicly acknowledge the fact.
    The news of the romance led to Liam splitting from his wife Nicole Appleton, but it was the revelation that Liam was reportedly in love with his former assistant Debbie Gwyther that has pushed the couple towards a divorce.

Nicole has since agreed to appear on the X Factor as a guest mentor for the Judge's houses section of the show with Louis Walsh.
    A source told The Sun: 'Nicole has hardly done any TV work in the last few years, so it's interesting that she is doing this when she is going through such a trauma.
    'But it's not good for Liam, He has always made it clear how much he hates the X Factor. And he'll be terrified that she might say something.'

A source told The People newspaper that: 'Liam has known Debbie for a while and really, really adores her. He knows that she is the woman he wants to be with not Nicole.'
    The news will no doubt come as a blow to Nicole, who just days earlier was seen wearing her wedding ring again for the first time since the claims regarding him cheating on her with Liza Ghorbani and fathering a love-child surfaced.

Caught in the middle: Liza has had to put her child support suit on hold to battle Gallagher's confidentiality clause.

Liam and Nicole are now reportedly in contact via phone although not in an attempt to reconcile but to arrange ending their 5 year marriage.
    A friend of Liam's told The People: 'There was no contact for a very long time after the stories began to break, but now Liam and Nicole are talking. However it isn't about trying to make their relationship work, its about their son Gene and how they are going to go about a divorce.

Read more: She's got his scowl! Liza Ghorbani steps out for the first time with baby Gemma, Liam Gallagher's love child | Mail Online

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Liam is a shortening of William so William John Paul Gallagher is his full name. Sorry to get picky but we have a Liam in the family as a means of carrying on the tradition of using the slightly old fashioned William.
    I learn something new every time I log in; I didn't know that about the name Liam. Thanks for the explanation.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The little baby, Gemma, is cute. She's too young yet, though, to see if she resembles her dear old dad.

Dear old dad needs a new stylist! WTF is he clad in? Fashionistas, anyone?
    Sassiness likes this.

Kittylady likes this.

fgg

Liam Gallagher reportedly starts divorce proceedings to end marriage to Nicole Appleton

25 AUGUST 2013Liam Gallagher has reportedly begun divorce proceedings to end his five-year marriage to wife Nicole Appleton.

The Beady Eye singer is said to have fallen for his former personal assistant Debbie Gwyther, and sees no hope for his current marriage.

"Liam has known Debbie for a while and really, really adores her," a close friend of the singer told The Mirror. "He knows that she is the woman he wants to be with, not Nicole or Liza. So that's it for his marriage."

Liam and Nicole's marriage hit the rocks when reports emerged in July that the former Oasis frontman had allegedly fathered a love child with New York Times journalist Liza Ghorbani.

"He has looked into the first stage of divorce proceedings and takes the view that there is no point hanging around and not doing anything," added the source. "They may as well get on with it and move on with their lives."

The hope that Liam and Nicole may be getting back together was suggested when the former All Saints singer was spotted out for dinner just three days ago, with her wedding ring back on.

The couple have one son together, 12-year-old Gene, and are said to be in telephone contact to discuss how the situation will affect him.

Before the alleged scandal came out, Liam phoned his wife to warn her but had not made the effort to stay in regular contact, according to Nicole's mother.

"Liam phoned her the day before it came out and he hasn't been in touch since," said Mary, Nicole's mother. "She can't get hold of him. She's absolutely devastated. This is so out of character for the Liam I know."

Nicole was on holiday in the US with her family when she was told, while Liam remained in Ibiza to perform with his band. He was pictured with her former personal assistant Debbie, who he is said to have been dating for months.

Liam Gallagher has reportedly begun divorce proceedings to end his five-year marriage to wife Nicole Appleton - hellomagazine.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

jeez i've checked this thread out a few times and just realized that liam doesn't actually have beady eyes. i was thinking why the hell do they keep saying that about him?

duh, it's a band anni. derp.
    Bombshell and Seapharris7 like this.

'I've hurt a lot of people and I apologise': Liam Gallagher speaks out about end of his marriage to Nicole Appleton

By MAIL ONLINE REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 00:37, 2 October 2016 | UPDATED: 00:39, 2 October 2016

Liam Gallagher has discussed his lovechild and divorce from Nicole Appleton in a new interview.
    The 44-year-old rocker's marriage to the All Saints singer ended in 2013 after it was revealed that he had fathered a daughter with US journalist Liza Ghorbani.
    And now, Liam says he takes full responsibility for 'hurting a lot of people', including his other children.

+6

Sorry: Liam Gallagher has spoken out about the end of his marriage to Nicole Appleton in a new interview

He told the Daily Telegraph: 'The stuff that happened was my own doing. S**t happens, and I apologise. I've hurt a lot of people, but that's life. I'm in a good place with my two kids, the divorce is all done, and we move on.'

Liam has two sons, Gene Gallagher, 15, whose mother is Nicole, and 17-year-old Lennon, with his first wife Patsy Kensit.
    He also has another daughter Molly, who was conceived during a fling with singer Lisa Moorish.
    Following his divorce from Nicole back in 2014, he has moved on with new girlfriend Debbie Gwyther, who he recently credited as 'saving' him.

+6

+6

Then and now: Liam with ex-wife Nicole Appleton (left) in happier times, while Liam has found happiness with new girlfriend Debbie Gwyther (right)

+6

First wife: Liam was married to Patsy Kensit from 1997 to 2000

Meanwhile, Liam admitted he would love an Oasis reunion but says it's all down to brother Noel.
    He said: 'At the moment, it's a bazillion light years away. I'd love to, but obviously – it's down to Ronnie Corbett [Noel], innit.
    Liam also revealed his and Noel's long-running feud upsets their beloved mother Peggy and he thinks it is a shame that they have not yet buried the hatchet.

+6

Feud: Noel and Liam Gallagher, pictured in 1997, no longer speak
    He said: 'The olive branch has been put out many times, and he's blanked it. It's a shame we can't bury the hatchet, but it's not like I'm messing with the brakes on his car, or he's putting my windows through. It's just banter, isn't it, until one of us grows up.
    'It is a shame. I don't see his kids, he doesn't see my kids, and it hurts my mum, and all that tackle.
    'It's all very childish and ridiculous, but there you go. I'm quite enjoying it, actually.'
    'So yeah, here we are now, twenty years later, bored out of our f***ing minds. The party is well and truly over!'

+6

Reunion? Liam says he'd be open to an Oasis reunion but says it's 'light years away'

Read more: Liam Gallagher speaks out about end of his marriage to Nicole Appleton | Daily Mail Online

sprynkles likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Liams always hankering after an Oasis reunion, as Noel is the only one who has anything resembling a career these days with his High Flying Birds.
    Seems the divorce and love child is the only thing he's got to peddle since his career crashed.
    Seapharris7, rollo and Sassiness like this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information