Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Liam Gallagher allegedly has another love child

• By Patrick Hill
    • Liam Gallagher's wife Nicole Appleton found out he had love child in hairdressers, says her mum

21 Jul 2013 15:01Nicole, happily married to former Oasis singer, was speculating with her sister and their hairdresser about reports of a mystery rocker’s infidelity.

Liam and Nicole pose just days before revelation
    Getty

The awful moment Nicole Appleton discovered her Oasis husband was the mystery rock star in a lovechild scandal is *revealed today.
    Nicole, happily married to Liam Gallagher, was speculating with her sister and their hairdresser about reports of a mystery rocker’s infidelity.
    But hours after the light-hearted guessing game she got a sickening phone call from Liam *dramatically confessing the man in the frame was HIM.
    Shocked Nicole, 38, sank to her knees and shrieked: “It’s Liam, it’s Liam!”
    In an exclusive interview with the Sunday People, Nicole’s mum Mary lays bare the astonishing way her daughter found out about the ex-Oasis frontman’s infidelity.
    And she also reveals that callous Liam, 40, hasn’t rung the All Saints singer once since being forced to break the news to her while partying hard in Ibiza where he was performing with his band Beady Eye.
    Her voice breaking with emotion, Mary, 72, said: “Nikki’s devastated – we all are.
    “She said to me, ‘Mum, he hasn’t even called to ask how the boys are.’
    “She said ‘I’ve got a text, Mum, that says ‘I wish I could be with you.’ He’s probably so out of it and so off his head that he doesn’t know what day it is.”
    Liam made the heartbreaking call to Nicole, the mother of his 11-year-old son Gene, on Wednesday – just hours before it emerged he is the mystery rocker said to have fathered a child with American showbiz journalist Liza Ghorbani.
    Blonde Liza, 39, looks astonishingly like Liam’s wife.
    Liza Ghorbani
    Rex
    At the time of the call, Nicole was *enjoying the first day of a family holiday with her three sisters Lori, Lee, and former All Saints co-star Natalie, 40.
    Also with them was the couple’s son Gene, Liam’s other son Lennon, 13, whom he fathered with first wife Patsy Kensit, and Liam’s mum Peggy.
    Still struggling to come to terms with her son-in-law’s betrayal, Mary said: “It’s such a shock. There was no *warning, it was the last thing Nikki *expected. It came out of the blue.
    “He phoned her the day before it came out in the paper here to tell her. She had been talking about it. Nat and Nic and their hairdresser were together – the girls were *getting their hair done.
    “They were sitting together trying to guess who the rock star was, *saying, ‘Do you think it might be so-and-so?’ They’re normal girls.
    “Nat was telling me that when he called and told her, Nikki went down on her knees and said, ‘It’s Liam, it’s Liam.’ Nat knew what she meant because they had been talking about it.”
    Mary, of Hampstead, north London, added: “Until then Nikki didn’t have a clue.
    “She went on the holiday ahead of Liam because he still had a couple of gigs in Spain.
    “Liam has airline tickets to join them, but obviously he’s not going now, at least I wouldn’t think so.”
    Liam is said to have had a fling with Liza *before ditching her when she was pregnant with a daughter, now seven months old.
    The pair reportedly met when she *interviewed him for the New York Times in 2010.
    Nicole Appleton and Liam Gallagher
    Getty
    Liam is being sued by her in the Manhattan Family Court for £2million child support. Earlier this week he was seen in Ibiza wearing a T-shirt plastered with the words Baby F*** Off from a 1977 punk song by Wayne County & the Electric Chairs.
    Mum-in-law Mary said: “With his type of lifestyle they get everything handed to them on a plate and it’s out of reality.
    “But I don’t want to say anything bad against him. This isn’t just like a six-week silly marriage. They were married in 2008 but it’s 13 years they’ve been together.
    “Their marriage was as stable as you can be. He’s going to wake up and find he’s thrown that away. He’s going to think, ‘What have I done?’”
    Liam, a passionate Manchester City fan, already had three kids with three different women before this week’s revelations.
    Just months after he married actress Patsy Kensit, 45, in 1997 he had a fling with singer Lisa Moorish, 40.
    She gave birth to their daughter Molly, now 15, in 1998.
    Liam and Patsy had son Lennon before their turbulent three-year marriage ended in 2000. Liam had son Gene with Nicole in 2001 after assuring her he had finally learned the error of his ways.
    Mary added: “I just feel bad for her. She didn’t deserve this. But I’m not *going to speculate whether they’ll stay together. It’s early days.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk Liam Gallagher's wife Nicole Appleton found out he had love child in hairdressers, says her mum - 3am & Mirror Online

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Remember when he said Oasis was bigger than the Beatles?
    I do remember that! WTF was he thinking? He's demented!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think that Liam is attractive in a skeevy sort of way. I'm probably the only one who thinks so...so no competition for me, eh?!
    no really and Rusalka like this.

I thought he was hot when they first hit the US scene. What's the Story, MorningGlory was a great album, inho, buuuuut then I read an interview with him and Patsy Kensit and I was like, "Gurl, you can have him!"
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Didn't the wife end up getting what she gave to the first wife or am I reading his romantic/child timeline incorrectly?
    Well, according to Wiki the timeline is:
    April 1997: marries Patsy Kensit
    March 1998: has a child with Lisa Moorish (who in 2003 has a child with Pete Doherty, exellent judge of baby-daddy-material, no?)
    September 1999: has a child with Patsy Kensit
    2000: divorce Patsy Kensit
    July 2001: has a child with Nicole Appelton (gets into fight with pap outside hospital, lol)
    February 2008: marries Nicole Appelton (doesn't invite brother or band mates)
    December 2012/January 2013: has child with Liza Ghorbani

Also, Liams real name is William John Paul. I did not know that.

I hate myself a little for typing that up.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Liam is a shortening of William so William John Paul Gallagher is his full name. Sorry to get picky but we have a Liam in the family as a means of carrying on the tradition of using the slightly old fashioned William.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I have always hated Oasis. I cut a bitch every time someone plays that Wonderwall song. Their music sucks, they have a shitty attitude and they're ugly.

I never understood how there was this Blur vs. Oasis thing or Robbie vs. Oasis. I mean, it's not like Oasis is a competition to anyone.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I hate the Gallaghers. The poor man's Ray and Dave Davies.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Liam is a shortening of William so William John Paul Gallagher is his full name. Sorry to get picky but we have a Liam in the family as a means of carrying on the tradition of using the slightly old fashioned William.
    Oh, I didn't know Liam is short for William. Makes sense, when I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I have always hated Oasis. I cut a bitch every time someone plays that Wonderwall song. Their music sucks, they have a shitty attitude and they're ugly.

I never understood how there was this Blur vs. Oasis thing or Robbie vs. Oasis. I mean, it's not like Oasis is a competition to anyone.
    I pretty much hate them except for Champagne Supernova. That's a great song.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Blonde Liza, 39, looks astonishingly like Liam’s wife.
    Oh, please. Because they're both blonde? Not really. I swear the Mirror thinks everyone with the same hair color or height or if they share genes looks "astonishingly like."
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

fgg

idunno - thanks for clearing that up for me.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Nicole Appleton looking like she hasn't a care in the world as she grins from ear-to-ear in Florida with the children despite 'marriage break-up with Liam'
    Nicole Appleton, 38, spotted grinning in shades, football jersey and shorts
    She is in Orlando, Florida, with family in wake of marriage break-up claims
    Debbie Gwyther, 31, has been banished from former Oasis frontman's side
    She was sacked after photos show the pair sipping cocktails in Ibiza
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 09:53, 22 July 2013 | UPDATED: 17:32, 22 July 2013

Nicole Appleton was all smiles today despite rumours that her five-year marriage to former Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher is over.
    The former All Saints singer was pictured surrounded by her children and family, including her sister Natalie, while holidaying in Florida.
    She gave the appearance of not having a care in the world, despite reports that she was 'distraught' in the wake of allegations that Gallagher fathered a child with an American journalist.
    The 38-year-old wore white sunglasses, an American Football jersey and shorts for the trip - but was not wearing her wedding ring.

The singer was said to be 'distraught' over claims her husband fathered a child with an American journalist but any upset did not show during today's trip

Her family made peace signs and waved at photographers during their trip to Orlando.
    They are believed to be enjoying the city's famous theme parks.

More...
    'It's over': Liam Gallagher 'gives up on marriage to Nicole Appleton over alleged lovechild' amid claims he knew about scandal but didn't tell wife
    'He told me he was married - we ended up in bed': Liam Gallagher's ex-mistress reveals how former Oasis singer seduced her while he was still with his first wife Patsy Kensit

It is not yet known if Nicole has told her sons about the rift with her husband following the reported love child story but everyone in the group appeared to be in high spirits.

It comes in the wake of reports that Liam Gallagher's management sacked his personal assistant for becoming 'too close' to the rock star in a further twist to his tumultuous love life.

Debbie Gwyther, 31, was allegedly banished from the former Oasis frontman's side after photographs emerged of the pair lounging by a pool in Ibiza sharing suncream, laughing and sipping cocktails together.
    A source at Quest Management told The Sun Miss Gwyther no longer works for the company after she comforted Gallagher on the sun-drenched isle over the reported breakdown of his marriage.
    The news comes amid claims Gallagher fathered a lovechild with US journalist Liza Ghorbani.

And on Friday, Miss Gwyther was nowhere to be seen as Gallagher played at Spain's Benicasim Festival with his band Beady Eye.

A source told The Sun: 'Liam and Debbie have become too close for comfort for management. It doesn’t look good for them if there appears to be flirting between an employee and their star. She has left - but not on her own terms.'
    Onlookers told the paper he bought mojitos and tequila shots for the bikini-clad brunette all day last Thursday as they relaxed by the pool.

Newly single: Neighbours told the paper she recently sold her £400,000 basement flat in Hackney, east London after splitting from her plumber boyfriend

One added: 'They looked incredibly relaxed in each other’s company - just like a couple.
    'They weren’t holding hands or anything like that - but obviously there were other people around. His minders seemed desperate for them not to be pictured together.'

Meanwhile, Gallagher's wife Nicole has been taking a break from from the rumours surrounding her crumbling marriage on a family holiday in Orlando with their son, Gene, 12, and her sisters Natalie and Lee.

Don't look back in anger: The news comes as his wife of six years, former All Saints star Nicole Appleton 38, was pictured in Orlando, Florida, without her wedding ring amid claims Gallagher fathered a lovechild with US journalist Liza Ghorbani
    Beady Eye:
    Gallagher was supposed to have joined them on the holiday, according to The Sun, but stayed away as allegations of his infidelity spread.
    Gallagher has said he is suing over the claims, but there have been further reports that their marriage is in trouble.
    Yesterday it was claimed Gallagher has given up hope of saving his marriage, saying he is 'sick and tired' of allegations that he had a baby with 38-year-old American journalist Liza Ghorbani.
    He insists the claims are completely untrue but doesn't think his marriage to the former All Saints singer is worth saving, it was reported.

Nicole's mother Mary said that Liam has not spoken to his wife since breaking the news that he was the man at the centre of the lovechild claims.
    Mary, 72, told the Mail on Sunday her daughter found out about the rock star’s supposed affair during a cursory phone call last Wednesday.
    The Sun reported at the weekend that Gallagher has told friends their marriage is over.
    Appleton's father Ken told the paper: 'I have been speaking to Nicole every day since this broke. She is shocked and upset.
    'She is with family at the moment recovering.'
    Along with Gene, former Oasis singer Gallagher has two other children - one with former wife Patsy Kensit, and one with singer Lisa Moorish.
    Beady Eye star Gallagher and Appleton have been married since 2008 and have a 12-year-old son Gene.

Read more: Nicole Appleton grins from ear-to-ear in Florida despite 'marriage break-up with Liam Gallagher' | Mail Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    idunno - thanks for clearing that up for me.
    No prop, I was confused myself.

It's not over yet! Nicole Appleton sparks rumours of a reconciliation with 'cheating' husband Liam Gallagher as she steps out wearing wedding ring

By JENNIFER RUBY
    PUBLISHED: 00:05, 18 August 2013 | UPDATED: 00:06, 18 August 2013

She was spotted out without her wedding ring last month as news broke that her husband had fathered a love child behind her back.
    But it seems that Nicole Appleton might be giving 'cheating' husband Liam Gallagher a second chance as she headed out in London wearing a silver band on her ring finger on Friday night.
    Wearing a large smile on her face, the singer seemed in great spirits as she returned home, amid reports that her rocker husband has been having an affair with his former aide.

Second chance? Nicole Appleton had her wedding ring back on as she arrived back home on Friday night, suggesting that she's reconciled with 'cheating' husband Liam Gallagher

When reports emerged last month that the Beady Eye frontman had had a fling with journalist Liza Ghorbani, it seemed that his marriage with Nicole was over.

And instead of trying to win back the All Saints singer, Liam jetted straight to Ibiza to party with pals while his wife headed to the US to be with her family.
    But despite the fact that Nicole immediately removed her wedding ring in the wake of the reports, she had it back on on Friday, sparking speculation that they have reconciled.

Change of heart: Despite removing the ring in the wake of the scandal, Nicole seemed to have put it back on this week

Spurned: It was thought that the singer was beginning divorce proceedings but it seems that she might be giving Liam one second chance

And the star certainly seemed in high spirits as she arrived back to her London pad after a night out, smiling and laughing with pals, although her husband was nowhere to be seen.
    Wedding band: Nicole had her rings back on although her rocker husband was nowhere to be seen on Friday night

Things certainly didn't look good for the pair after New York journalist Liza claimed that Liam was the father of her child, and things took a turn for the worse as more infidelity claims arose.
    The former Oasis star was snapped looking cosy with his aide Debbie Gwyther in the wake of the scandal, with reports consequently emerging that they'd been in a 'relationship for months.'
    A source told The Sun: ‘He’s been introduced to her friends as her new boyfriend. They love partying together and he was attracted to how honest he could be with her. Liam saw her as his right hand woman – the one person he could trust with everything.’
    But while it was believed that Liam and Nicole were in the process of ending their marriage, it now seemed that they might be putting the mounting scandal behind them.
    Liam's father Tommy told Now Magazine: 'I'll make a forecast, they'll be back together before the end of August. He'll be with his family, don't worry. Nicole's a good lassie.'
    'I could give Liam all the advice in the world but he will do the right thing, you can bet on it,' he added.

Good mood: Nicole seemed in great spirits as she breezed home with pals, her ring clearly visible

Moving on: Nicole, who is yet to speak out about the cheating claims, seems to be taking it all in her stride

Looking happy: The singer grinned as she wrapped her arms around one of her friends, as she went out again without Liam

Romance: It's been reported that Liam Gallagher has been in a relationship with former aide Debbie Gwyther 'for months' (pictured here in Ibiza in July)

Back on? Despite not being pictured together since the reports, it seems that Liam and Nicole are staying together

Read more: Nicole Appleton sparks rumours of a reconciliation with 'cheating' husband Liam Gallagher as she steps out wearing wedding ring | Mail Online

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information