Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Lewis Hamilton is dating Gigi Hadid

^I haven't seen Senna drive. I started watching F1 after that. The movie is great.

Quote Originally Posted by WelshSquelch View Post
    I much prefer the BBC coverage as I quite like David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan can be entertaining, I'd like to see Jenson Button go into commentary when he retires as I think he'd be very good at it. Same with Mark Webber, once he gives up Endurance racing it'd be nice to see him come over and possibly replace Herbert or Hill, neither of whom add much to the pool.
    I grew tired of Eddie's nonsense. I switched when Martin, Ted, Croft and everyone changed stations. Damon Hill was a welcome addition.
    It would be nice to see Webber again, even if I don't understand everything he says.

Kimi's been much more cheerful and open this season, I've seen a few interviews with him where he actually smiles! I think fatherhood is changing him, I wouldn't be surprised if this were his last season though as he is getting fed up with the circus and what F1 is becoming.
    I didn't know he had a kid. I'm glad to hear that he is doing fine. I will always remember the ice cream incident at the Malaysian GP

Sorry, I have hijacked this thread and turned it into F1 discussion rather than who is Lewis H using as a beard this week discussion!
    That's fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    ^I haven't seen Senna drive. I started watching F1 after that. The movie is great.

I grew tired of Eddie's nonsense. I switched when Martin, Ted, Croft and everyone changed stations. Damon Hill was a welcome addition.
    It would be nice to see Webber again, even if I don't understand everything he says.

I didn't know he had a kid. I'm glad to hear that he is doing fine. I will always remember the ice cream incident at the Malaysian GP

That's fine for me.
    Eddie can be tiring at times, to be honest it's really Coulthard and Lee McKenzie that make me prefer the Beeb coverage, if they switched to Sky I would probably favour them. I don't mind Ted Kravitz but his rage about what happened on Sunday in Monaco just made me roll my eyes, had the team screwed Rosberg I am sure they'd all be saying 'Oh well, these things happen!'. And if Nico had reacted like Lewis did after the race, I'm sure they would have been criticising him for how childish he was, I know Lewis had every right to be pissed off but he always acts like a child when things don't go his way.

I might start an F1 related thread as I am taking this one off topic, to put it back on topic Lewis is still in Monaco on a yacht with Kendall and co. I am sure Mama Kris is doing all she can to get a decent contract for Kendall to be his beard as we speak and of course Lewis would love to have a 19yo on his arm to prove to the world how much of a player he is. I will say this, if he is gay I do feel bad for him because F1 is a sport where it seems no one can actually be openly gay. Bernie has made his feelings on gay drivers clear and I don't see the sport having an openly gay driver for a very long time, certainly not until Bernie leaves anyway and I don't think he will go until he is in a wooden box to be honest. That's the major downside of the sport and in this day and age, if Hamilton or anyone else is gay, that they can't be open and love who they choose.
    “My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70’s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era.” Kimi Raikkonen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information