Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Lewis Hamilton is dating Gigi Hadid

czb

yeah, she was a model. i actually like some of her shots.

i actually like yolanda. at least she owns her trophy wife-ness. it's just too bad she didn't teach her daughters to maybe strive for something a little different. especially since they were born into money and don't have to marry into it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Is Lewis Hamilton the guy who goes around spraying models in the face with champagne after he wins?

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i actually like yolanda. at least she owns her trophy wife-ness. it's just too bad she didn't teach her daughters to maybe strive for something a little different. especially since they were born into money and don't have to marry into it.
    yeah, yolanda owns her stuff. i don't always agree with her, esp the my man is my king drek, but i like her candor. and she does want her daughters to follow in her footsteps as a model. the bit on the show where they were at a party and she told gigi not to eat some cake was kind of painful, though.

i guess it's the way it is with uber-wealthy, but i chuckled at a scene early in the series. yolanda was at the stable during gigi's riding lesson, and made some comments about how expensive it is to ride and how they can't afford what some people do (like owning multiple horses and whatnot). umm, riding is a RICH person's sport. funny.
    sluce and sputnik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Is Lewis Hamilton the guy who goes around spraying models in the face with champagne after he wins?
    Yes.

When Gigi first became a model, her mother seemed to traipse around after her. Then Yolanda became ill and couldn't do so much. I also wonder why Gigi and her sister need to become 'yacht girls' (or whatever) but I guess the fame and modelling part is exciting to them. They have money, as Sput says. They don't need to act like the desperate girls.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    ^I don't like his style. Sorry, his 'aggressive' style. I think he is a bad driver, he whines a lot when things don't go his way and then he tries to sound humble with the press. I just don't buy it. He is a phony.
    I'm not watching F1 at the moment, I gave up when I realized he would win every single race at Mercedes The same happened to me when Schumacher was at Ferrari.
    I am a big Damon Hill fan, btw.
    Oh, you were doing so well up until then! The only British driver I've had a soft spot for was Johnny Herbert. He wasn't ever going to be the best but he was a plucky little bugger and I admired his determination to keep racing after his horrendous smash in '88 that nearly took his feet off.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Belt Up and WelshSquelch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Oh, you were doing so well up until then! The only British driver I've had a soft spot for was Johnny Herbert. He wasn't ever going to be the best but he was a plucky little bugger and I admired his determination to keep racing after his horrendous smash in '88 that nearly took his feet off.
    LOL. I like him but I have never seen him race. I used to watch the Sky F1 broadcast with him, Hill and Martin Brundle.
    Kittylady likes this.

Ah James Hunt! Commentary would be SO much better if he were still around, I can't stand the Sky F1 coverage as it's so pro Lewis Hamilton it's nauseating. Plus, they all like to give shit to my main man Kimi Raikkonen yet when they interview him they all lick his ass and tell him how wonderful he is, bunch of sychophantic twunts.

As for Lewis, it's now being reported he is dating Kendall Jenner not Gigi Hadid. I think Nicole is better off without him, she needs someone who doesn't love themself so much, Lewis is all about Lewis and he comes across as a petulant child when things don't go his way. If Nico Rosberg wasn't married, I'd be willing him to nab Nicole as they'd make a gorgeous couple but alas, not going to happen.
    rollo likes this.
    “My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70’s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era.” Kimi Raikkonen

F1 hasn't been the same since Murray Walker retired from commentating. His enthusiasm was infectious.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by WelshSquelch View Post
    I can't stand the Sky F1 coverage as it's so pro Lewis Hamilton it's nauseating.
    This.
    Also, Crofty yells too much. I used to love his podcast with Ant, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WelshSquelch View Post
    Plus, they all like to give shit to my main man Kimi Raikkonen yet when they interview him they all lick his ass and tell him how wonderful he is, bunch of sychophantic twunts.
    I love Raikkonen. He just doesn't give a fuck. I don't like that he is at Ferrari again but I always cheer for him anyway.

I haven't taken an interest in F1 since Senna
    Kittylady and rollo like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    I was watching the tv coverage live as it happened.... After Ratzenberger and Barrichello - well, that race shouldn't have happened.

On a lighter note we had drivers with character back then and even the dreadful pay drivers were great fun (Taki Inoue getting hit by the safety car twice was a classic! )
    Belt Up likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    This.
    Also, Crofty yells too much. I used to love his podcast with Ant, though.

I love Raikkonen. He just doesn't give a fuck. I don't like that he is at Ferrari again but I always cheer for him anyway.
    I much prefer the BBC coverage as I quite like David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan can be entertaining, I'd like to see Jenson Button go into commentary when he retires as I think he'd be very good at it. Same with Mark Webber, once he gives up Endurance racing it'd be nice to see him come over and possibly replace Herbert or Hill, neither of whom add much to the pool. Herbert was slating Kimi last year, saying how he should retire and let someone younger have his seat, when he got to do an interview with him he was like 'I think the people saying you should retire are idiots!', he's such a fucking asslicker.

Kimi's been much more cheerful and open this season, I've seen a few interviews with him where he actually smiles! I think fatherhood is changing him, I wouldn't be surprised if this were his last season though as he is getting fed up with the circus and what F1 is becoming. If he does go, I want Nico Hunglikeadonkeyberg to take his seat at Ferrari just so I can see him in red.

Sorry, I have hijacked this thread and turned it into F1 discussion rather than who is Lewis H using as a beard this week discussion!
    arie_skop and palta like this.
    “My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70’s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era.” Kimi Raikkonen

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    That was such a great film too.
    palta likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information