Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Leslie Jones website hacked, personal info and nude photos posted

Syd

Love her on SNL, but there is always so much drama around her. It's wearing thin on me.

Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

This whole thing is just disgusting. What a worthless way for someone to spend their time. I'm definitely paying to rent the new Ghostbusters now.
    Kittylady likes this.

I love her. She's the only reason I watch SNL.
    sprynkles likes this.

@Lesdoggg, no one deserves this—least of all someone who brings us so much joy. I'm with you. -H
    — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) August 25, 2016

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Omg, I love her sooo much!

She always cracks me up on SNL.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

She's one of the few SNLers who can always make me laugh. It makes me equal parts sad and enraged that she's had to deal with such ignorant, hateful, totally inexcusable garbage.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.

Why are they targeting Her?
    Annika likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Because she's unlucky.

It's been said that it's because people can't handle a woman who is also of color having anything approaching power, and I'm sure that's part of it, but I think it's mostly that somebody decided she sucked for whatever reason, and their sycophants and fanboys jumped on the bandwagon. I had a conversation earlier today with someone who thought it was worse than the Fappening, since this was for ridicule and that was to see hot nekkid bods. I disagree because I think that anyone thinking they deserve to see women naked, for ANY reason, is a shitbag pervert. It's not like there aren't bevies of perfectly willing ladies out there posing nude on the internet. And there is nothing wrong with that, if it's consensual. If you want to see naked ladies, it's all right there. But no, you have to see THIS naked lady, because she doesn't want you to see her naked. It's horrible.
    Serendipity likes this.

you know i usually like to rag on celebs and their entitlement and dramalama situations, but this girl... absolutely ridiculous and sickening what she is going through.
    ManxMouse and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    Love her on SNL, but there is always so much drama around her. It's wearing thin on me.
    I think this is drama that she could happily live without, don't you? Unless you think that she's loving all the hacks, gross invasions of privacy and the blatant sexism and racism they are bombarding her with on an hourly basis. This isn't some dumb teens being dicks while their mom is out of the room, this is an orchestrated hate campaign against a woman who has done nothing to deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Two words: Milo Yiannopoulos.

He decided to be a shit, she called him out on it and he sent his White Supremacist, woman hating hate pack against her.
    faithanne, BITTER, SHELLEE and 7 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    Maybe it wasn't your intention, but you made it sounds like she's the one causing the drama when in fact she's the victim of hateful, racist, sexist assholes. If it's wearing thin on you, imagine how exhausted Leslie Jones must be considering that she actually have to deal with this shit.

Homeland Security investigating Leslie Jones website hack

The attack that saw the "Ghostbusters" star's personal information leaked to the web is now under investigation by US authorities.

Security

August 25, 201610:05 PM PDT

Leslie Jones as Patty Tolan in "Ghostbusters."

Sony Pictures EntertainmentThe hack of Leslie Jones' website has become a federal case.
    The US Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement division has turned its attention to the breach of the personal website of the comedian and "Ghostbusters" star. Earlier this week, the site was broken into, and the hackers posted Jones' personal information, including her driver's license and passport, as well as nude photos and racist imagery.

According to the Associated Press, ICE said Thursday it would be looking into the attack but that it does not comment further on active investigations.

The attack followed a campaign against Jones last month that subjected her to a barrage of racist and sexist abuse on Twitter. In the wake of that attack, Twitter permanently banned the account of right-wing journalist Milo Yiannopoulos, who was accused of being one of the ringleaders. At the time, Jones described the attack as a "personal hell."

This year's "Ghostbusters" features four women, including Jones, in the lead roles made iconic by four men in the enduringly popular 1984 original. Even before it hit theaters, the new film and its stars had become the target of intense online criticism.

You know what really bugs me, is when I would read, well she shouldn't have had nude photos on her phone! I kept seeing that in response after response, it's just so depressing. These are on NBC news websites and other mainstream ones, not just TMZ. I just don't get the argument. What is it about nude photos of women where it's your fault if you're hacked but people would be outraged if they posted your credit card info from your phone or posted pics of your kids on a random website? It's especially depressing that so many of those responses I read came from women.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information