Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leonardo DiCaprio drunk dials/booty calls Gisele Bundchen, and is denied

Leo can drunk dial me anytime. He is hawt!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Gisele's probably lying if she didn't at least think about it for a while. Tom Brady just doesn't do it for me, I can't trust a guy who wears a Yankee cap when he plays for Boston

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It's sad that Leo's girlfriend probably knows he would dump her ass in a heartbeat if Gisele would take him back.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I think he is the BI about an A list actor hiding out at his home/rehab facility.
    oooh good call. i can't remember the last time i saw pics of him
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Leo can drunk dial me anytime. He is hawt!
    Me too!
    I like Gisele better than Bar, if she and Leo got back together I'd be happy for them (who broke up with who anyway?)
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Hit By Ban Bus!

Last edited by ingi; April 21st, 2008 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    What? She is the richest supermodel in the world; her networth is 150 million dollars. I doubt she needs his fame and fortune.
    You are correct. Last year he netted around $32 Million and she $35 million. So Neither of them really need each other's fame or money.

Also Leo and Bar have been on-off for some time now. Last summer she was even seen with Mr. Sloppy Seconds, Kelly Slater...

I do find it very interesting that Giselle continues to hang out with Leo's mom. I mean, who volunteers to hang out with in-laws, let alone your ex-bf's mother??
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

I do find it very interesting that Giselle continues to hang out with Leo's mom. I mean, who volunteers to hang out with in-laws, let alone your ex-bf's mother??

I don't think its terribly weird. My highschool boyfriend was so worried about his mom being upset when he and I split up, he didn't tell her we were broken up for six months. She was such a sweetheart. I would have gone for a coffee with her if she asked; instead we just talked for a while on the phone before she handed it over so I coul demand back my Nintendo (never did get it back)
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I always liked Leo and Giselle together.
    But she seems very happy with Tommy boy and Leo seems like he prob is a dick/lothario.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I always liked Leo and Giselle together.
    But she seems very happy with Tommy boy and Leo seems like he prob is a dick/lothario.
    Leo's 'pussy posse' with Tobey was a problem, but now that he's married Leo is probably feelin lonely

Hit By Ban Bus!

lol. Giselle freakin' Bundchen doesn't have to put up with no pussy posse.

Default Never put your tinfoil hat in a microwave!

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    ^^^The worst is when you drunk dial someone and lie about how happy you are/that you never really loved them/that you are over them.

You have no idea how stupid you sound until the next day. Cripes, its been over eight years since I was single and I still remember the stupid.
    No, the worst is when you drunk dial a local call in show, and weigh in on the latest conspiracy theory, or what ever nonsense is being discussed that night. Not that I've ever done that. < 'Hello, Coasttocoast AM? It's me again!'

Incidentally, don't bother drunk dialing Dr Laura, 'cause you'll never get past her screener - even though drunken callers make more interesting radio!

Just a gigolo?

I'm not usually a fan of pro athletes, but I will say this - at least Brady acts like he has some respect for Bundchen. I get the impression that little jerk DeCaprio can be a bit of a dick (occupational hazard with actors - "I'm not saying I'm special, but I'm a little bit special, you know what I mean?"). Now he's drunk dialing her? That's not love, it's pure ego. Lettin' Gisele get away - he's gotta be kickin' himself over that. Did he imagine that he'd do better? What was he thinking?? Her life went on without him.

Now when relationships devolve in to ego tripping and game playing, you've got to use the door. Zero tolerance. Gisele, I read, was serious about DeCaprio, but she was clear, intelligent, and above all honest with herself. She moved on. DeCaprio didn't think it could happen to him, and now he's the one phoning her.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QbXPHiyE7uE[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by AgentOrange; April 21st, 2008 at 08:45 PM.

the worst is drunk texting. you have ALL the proof there the next morning. talk about embarrassing. although, a few times it turned out to be a good thing
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

[quote ]

I'm not usually a fan of pro athletes, but I will say this - at least Brady acts like he has some respect for Bundchen. I get the impression that little jerk DeCaprio can be a bit of a dick (occupational hazard with actors - "I'm not saying I'm special, but I'm a little bit special, you know what I mean?"). Now he's drunk dialing her? That's not love, it's pure ego. Lettin' Gisele get away - he's gotta be kickin' himself over that. Did he imagine that he'd do better? What was he thinking?? Her life went on without him.

Now when relationships devolve in to ego tripping and game playing, you've got to use the door. Zero tolerance. Gisele, I read, was serious about DeCaprio, but she was clear, intelligent, and above all honest with herself. She moved on. DeCaprio didn't think it could happen to him, and now he's the one phoning her.

[/quote] Sounds like Leo is letting his true feelings come out when the booze/truth serum starts to flow. I never understood why short actors go out with 6 foot tall supermodels, eye candy maybe or an ego thing? Brady and Gisele look compatible though

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    [quote ]

You said exactly what's in my head. Mind reader.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information