Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Leo DiCaprio splits with latest VS girlfriend

I'm starting to think he has modeling agencies overnight all the new comp cards from their "New Faces" boards before they're even available for booking.
    ikmccall and arie_skop like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie M View Post
    I thought the story about Leo and Toni on Valentines Day was strange. They were at a busy NYC restaurant and he gives her a Valentines gift right out there at the table in front of everyone. I thought he was so private. Then his mother is sitting at another table and they go and join her and her companion.

What? Never heard of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie M View Post
    I thought the story about Leo and Toni on Valentines Day was strange. They were at a busy NYC restaurant and he gives her a Valentines gift right out there at the table in front of everyone. I thought he was so private. Then his mother is sitting at another table and they go and join her and her companion.
    That's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    What? Never heard of that.
    It was in the NY Post. Sorry I can't bring it over here. I am not great with computers. They were at a restaurant called Bouley in NYC on Valentines Day. It was reported that they were having dinner and he gave her a box. Apparently there were earrings in there and she put them on at the table. Then they went to join his mother and her companion at another table. They went to a Broadway show the next day.
    BelledeJour likes this.

He was spotted leaving a club and sharing a car with Nina Whatsername, the SI model with the squashed up face and pointy chin.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    He was spotted leaving a club and sharing a car with Nina Whatsername, the SI model with the squashed up face and pointy chin.
    That was two weeks or so before on Super Bowl Sunday. I just thought the Mom being on the Valentines date was strange

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Leonardo DiCaprio parties with married model in Cannes nightclub Gotha | Mail Online

Look away now, Toni! Leonardo DiCaprio whispers into married model's ear as they party the night away in Cannes

By Rebecca Davison
    Published: 06:28 EST, 20 May 2014 | Updated: 10:04 EST, 20 May 2014

He's been dating Victoria's Secret beauty Toni Garrn for a year, but Leonardo DiCaprio enjoyed an evening on the dance floor with married model Katie Cleary at Gotha nightclub in Cannes on Monday night.

The Titanic star looked very cosy with his new friend, who shot to fame on the first series of America's Next Top Model back in 2003, as they engaged in conversation with Leo whispering into her ear at one point.

The upmarket venue is the very same place where socialite Paris Hilton and singer Justin Bieber were seen leaving together on Saturday night.

+14

Just friends? Leonardo DiCaprio partied the night away with married model Katie Cleary on Monday at Gotha nightclub in Cannes

Pucker up: Leo whispered in the former America's Next Top Model star's ear

Leonardo looked like he was having the time of his life at the venue, hitting a packed dance floor and showcasing his moves alongside the brunette beauty.

Keeping a low profile with his trademark flat-cap, there was still no mistaking the handsome star's features as he poured a drink for his lady friend mid-boogie.

He was later pictured dancing with another female friend, while fellow clubbers danced around them obliviously.

+14

The star danced up behind his friend - he is currently dating Victoria's Secret model Toni Garrn

+14

High-spirits: The Wolf Of Wall Street star looked like he was having a blast

+14

Pour it up: The 39-year-old prepared a drink for the unknown girl

+14

Know each other well? The actor whispers into Katie's ear

+14

Lots to talk about: The brunette model fluttered her long lashes at the handsome chap

Katie, 32, shot to fame on the first series of America's Next Top Model while she was still a college student, before landing the role of 'briefcase beauty' on popular game show Deal Or No Deal.

The brunette beauty has since appeared in minor roles in the likes of The Break Up, Iron Man 2 and Entourage, while appearing in advertising campaigns for Sketchers, Nike and Elastiderm.
    Katie tied the knot with entrepreneur Andrew Stern back in 2010.

Meanwhile, Leo has promised to take 'a long, long break' from acting but a movie he's producing and could potentially star in has picked up a screenwriter.
    The Oscar nominee and his Appian Way production company with partner Jennifer Davisson Killoran are producing Blood On Snow based on a crime novel about an assassin on the run.
    Warner Bros studio has reached an agreement to have writer Chris Sparling, 37, adapt a screenplay from the novel by Norwegian author Jo Nesbo, according to a report on Tuesday by Deadline.

+14

Lady in red: The pair stopped dancing at times to converse

+14

Grind it up: The pair seemed to be enjoying their close contact moves

+14

Wrapped up: She placed her arms around the Titanic star as they continued to party

+14

Moving on already? At one point, Leo appeared to check out another lady who was dancing close by

The actor recently told Germany's daily Bild that he's taking a break after working on three films in two years.
    'I am a bit drained. I’m now going to take a long, long break,' the actor said adding that he's 'just worn out.'
    DiCaprio has completed real estate deals worth more than $23 million in recent months including the purchase of a $10 million apartment in New York's Greenwich Village.

• SHARE PICTURE

+14

Mingling: The star soon caught up with another lady on the dance floor

+14

Full approval: The pretty blonde looked like she was about to make off with his hat

She looks mid twenties, far too old for Leo.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

They don't look like they're just friends.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

In the last two photos, is that the guy who was on CSI?
    funky_chicken likes this.

It almost looks like he is licking her ear. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    In the last two photos, is that the guy who was on CSI?
    Wow good eye, it does look like him. And yeah, it looks like tongue in her ear, not whispers.

He looks like such a greasy douchebag here.
    stef, czb and arie_skop like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

He looks so damned ridiculous with these chicks now that he's old enough to be a dad to someone the age of the women he dates.

He's got the stupid hat and the scraggly beard. All he needs is some douchey accessories (bracelets, necklaces, handkerchiefs), ripped up clothing and avoid bathing for a few weeks and his Deppification will be complete.
    Last edited by MsDark; May 20th, 2014 at 05:21 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have a friend that is like this, except he's a broke ass. I openly mock him, clown on him, and generally torment him, because of this. He is nothing more than an overgrown man-child, that refuses to grow up. The main reason HE dates the early 20-somethings, is because they are the only ones, that will tolerate his bullshit.
    arie_skop likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information