Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Leo DiCaprio splits with latest VS girlfriend

His newest blonde is 22 year old Margot Robbie, his co-star in his latest film. Per Page Six:

Newly single Leonardo DiCaprio headed to Las Vegas over the weekend to celebrate billionaire businessman Jho Low’s birthday — and was spotted with his “The Wolf of Wall Street” co-star Margot Robbie.

DiCaprio, who just broke up with Victoria’s Secret supermodel Erin Heatherton, and stunning blonde Australian actress Robbie, who plays Leo’s love interest Naomi Lapaglia in the Martin Scorsese-directed movie, appeared close at the party at the Wynn Las Vegas on Saturday night.

One witness said, “There looks to be some strong chemistry between Leo and his leading lady. They spent a lot of time at the party together.”

But another source close to Leo insisted, “They are shooting a movie and are just friends. There were a lot of people with them celebrating a birthday. That’s it. They are definitely not an item.”

Other guests at the lavish bash in a private marquee tent, thrown by friends including Swizz Beatz, to celebrate Low’s 31st birthday, included reunited couple Bradley Cooper and Zoë Saldana, Robert De Niro, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian — who was spotted hugging and dancing with her former frenemy Paris Hilton.

Sources tell us that after a break in filming “The Wolf of Wall Street,” Di Caprio and his co-stars were back on set in New York yesterday.

Meh, it's not like he's married or anything, who cares who he dates.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

She reminds me of the chick from My Name is Earl.
    southernbelle likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Meh, it's not like he's married or anything, who cares who he dates.
    agree. i don't really see him as pathetic or as anything. if he were whining about wanting to get married or being in a committed relationship, that would be a different story . . . .

That's an old looking 22
    stef, Snarker, Daisy Sun and 3 others like this.

Damn it's Donna from Neighbours! Major upgrade to get a movie role and a date with Leo.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

At first I thought it was the gal from 666 Park Avenue. But, through the eyes, she also reminds me of a blonder version of Mila Kunis.

She does look older for 22. Not as tall and lanky as his past blonde bimbos. I doubt this guy will ever settle down. I have always felt a sort of dark, and dirty vibe from him. Like he would be into some secret and skeevy-stuff sexually, or what I would concider skeevy. I am also strangely attracted to him,.....so,.....hmm?

Leonardo DiCaprio Must Be A Majority Shareholder In Victoria's Secret

Leonardo DiCatchAHo is supposedly sexing on his Wolf of Wall Streetco-star Margot Robbie, but he was seen doing the halfway side huge with a different blonde piece in Miami the other day AND InTouch (viaWetpaint) says that he's also got a Victoria's Secret model on the side. Leonardo has already dated VS models Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, Anne V, Erin Heatherton and now he's supposedly getting it on with 19-year-old Barbara Palvin. VS should just go ahead and change the name of their VS Angels to Leonardo's Hos.
    A source tells InTouch that 38-year-old Leo is only casually dating (read: daytime fuck buddies) Barbara Palvin and he's not looking to settle down with one trick anytime soon. The source also said, "Leo loves seeing lots of different girls. He can’t be alone.”
    "Loves seeing lots of different girls" and "can't be alone" is a really long-winded way of saying DUDE IS A TAYLOR SWIFT!
    Before Barbara Palvin supposedly rolled around naked with George Clooney Junior, she got on Justin Bieber for a minute. Barbara denies humping the Bieb (wouldn't you?) and I read somewhere that she's got a boyfriend and every time she's photographed with a famous dude the tabloids put them together. Judging by that picture of Barbara Pelvic Exam and Leonardo at some event in Hollywood, I can't tell if anything is going on. But then again, Leonardo looks like he's trying to keep the dry heaves from crawling up his throat and that's usually the natural reaction of a person who just found out that the person he touched tongues with touched tongues with Justin Bieber recently. Story developing (not really)....
    Leonardo DiCaprio Must Be A Majority Shareholder In Victoria's Secret | Dlisted
    SugarVenom likes this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

That girl goes from Bieber to Leo? Hello upgrade
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Whoa!! A brunette?!?!? That is something new.

he looks like her father in that picture.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    he looks like her father in that picture.
    He does. I always thought he was young looking for his age, but he looks creepily dad like in that pic. Eww.
    SugarVenom likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    He does. I always thought he was young looking for his age, but he looks creepily dad like in that pic. Eww.
    She was like 3 when Titanic came out!

He's a dull, bloated, blob.
    Belt Up likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingRepunzel View Post
    She was like 3 when Titanic came out!
    Oh that's scary!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information