View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree3712Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

I agree, if I were Brandi I'd stop posting things for her to copy and stalk. I think I'd also be working on a restraining order. I don't get what LeAnn gets out of doing this though. Why would you want to run into your husband's ex on a "special" night? Brandi would be the last person I'd want to see. I guess to hurt her feelings by forcing her to see her kids and ex in their new family setting that's completely unrealistic and over done, with the whole eating sushi at sunset at the beach etc, trying to pretend this is their super awesome everyday life or something. You've got to be really off your rocker to want to still flaunt what you've got after all these years. But on the other hand, did it really feel good to LeAnn to see her bonus sons run up to their mother and be happy about seeing her? Like, is she that insane that she thinks doing these things will make her feel better and she's actually self sabotaging by putting herself in these awful positions that don't work out well? I would think Brandi getting attention from her kids would piss LeAnn off, especially being bonus mom's day.

It would make sense now what she's wearing, knowing this must have been a last minute decision. No wonder she's not dressed up, if she just came upon it on DJ's snapchat. I'm really curious what the hell she tells Eddie about these situations, and especially what she tells him after she's been caught clearly stalking. That would be so scary to be around, and shame on Eddie for encouraging this nutjob to be around his children.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    I'd like to say that if Stepmom's Day is so entertaining it should be celebrated every year, but that's messed up considering that those two boys are the ones who will pay the price for all the fuckery, either now or in the future.

Is there any other celebrity, alive or dead, who has used kids for attention in such a self-serving and obnoxious way for such a long period of time? Even Joan Crawford wasn't this bad! She's been dead since before LeAnn was born, but I'm sure they were dear, dear friends. Maybe some of Joan's evil ways rubbed off on poor, maligned, loving LeAnn.

Would it be bad to send a copy of Mommie Dearest to Mason at LeAnn's house? Kidding!
    OMG, it'd be awesome if they made her a Stepmom present of a bouquet of wire hangers.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs p View Post
    omg, it'd be awesome if they made her a stepmom present of a bouquet of wire hangers.
    no wire hangers!!!!!!
    Mrs P, needmeds and Wisher like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by IheartDior View Post
    I'm really curious what the hell she tells Eddie about these situations, and especially what she tells him after she's been caught clearly stalking.
    She tells him his allowance is on the table.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Mother's/stepmother's day has brought Leann's crazy to the max again, and I just don't get it. It can't be about motherhood, it has to be about Brandi. It's downright scary.

So, Leann sent out 8 tweets/instagrams wishing everyone and their mother a happy mother's day a week ago, but for stepmother's day she only sent one generalised tweet to all stepmothers. Not a single tweet of happy stepmother's day to her own stepmothers. She really does believe, she is "the only one that [sic] matters".

She has spent more energy promoting stepmother's day, than LGBTQ issues - something she got an actual award for. She has no shame.
    Give LeAnn time. She'll promote Love Is Love Is Love during the one year anniversary of the Orlando massacre to heal everyone.
    exippy, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Pig View Post
    Give LeAnn time. She'll promote Love Is Love Is Love during the one year anniversary of the Orlando massacre to heal everyone.
    She best keep her LovE bullshit out of this latest horrible massacre, that's all I gotta say.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by IheartDior View Post
    I agree, if I were Brandi I'd stop posting things for her to copy and stalk. I think I'd also be working on a restraining order. I don't get what LeAnn gets out of doing this though. Why would you want to run into your husband's ex on a "special" night? Brandi would be the last person I'd want to see. I guess to hurt her feelings by forcing her to see her kids and ex in their new family setting that's completely unrealistic and over done, with the whole eating sushi at sunset at the beach etc, trying to pretend this is their super awesome everyday life or something. You've got to be really off your rocker to want to still flaunt what you've got after all these years. But on the other hand, did it really feel good to LeAnn to see her bonus sons run up to their mother and be happy about seeing her? Like, is she that insane that she thinks doing these things will make her feel better and she's actually self sabotaging by putting herself in these awful positions that don't work out well?

I would think Brandi getting attention from her kids would piss LeAnn off, especially being bonus mom's day. It would make sense now what she's wearing, knowing this must have been a last minute decision. No wonder she's not dressed up, if she just came upon it on DJ's snapchat. I'm really curious what the hell she tells Eddie about these situations, and especially what she tells him after she's been caught clearly stalking. That would be so scary to be around, and shame on Eddie for encouraging this nutjob to be around his children.
    Oh, I'm thinking Brandi gets off on outing Leann's stalking ways. I know I would.

And I really do believe Leann is so delusional that she thought the boys would ignore Brandi, because they were there on her big day and on her dime.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

The fact this troll and her elf were spying on DJ tells me she is just as obsessed with him now. I suspect she is jealous he has more money and certainly more driven than her deadbeat Ed. She wants to flaunt her goodies in front of DJ and I suspect that was her main reason for showing up to Nobu. I just love how dumb she is with regards to technology. I don't use SM but I believe with Snapchat is you need an account and must log into one in order to see anyone's pics. With a Twitter anyone can read and you don't need to have account or log to see tweets.i guess her minion Ginger was busy on Stepmom day and couldn't do her trolling for her.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Any odds on how long before she tweets she and Roger Moore were close personal friends?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Man, the weekend has been busy. I shouldn't be, I really shouldn't be, but I am stunned. This is scary crazy. How can one person be that obsessed with the woman whose man she already stole? I only hear about this level of insanity in true crimes documentaries.

Is "kikiroleypoley" supposed to be Leann's assistant, Kiki? I don't have snapchat.
    She didn't steal him; Brandi kicked him to the curb and then Eddie settled for his 'speed bump' with $$$. And therein lies the hate - from LeAnn because she knows, deep down, that Eddie wanted Brandi, not her, and from Eddie because, 'How dare Brandi choose being alone over being with HIM???'

DJ coming into the picture must truly be driving them to the brink of insanity and over, since their perceived 'superiority' to Brandi is crumbling before their spiteful eyes.

I hope DJ and Brandi get married, because they seem genuinely happy together. Also, because I want to watch the LovEd ones heads expLodE.

Ed Is now responding to comments on IG. I love how he thinks life does not revolve around SM in Casa Cibrian and his family has private moments offline (but those moments only occur when Sharty is in the bathroom).

-Prince Rogers Nelson

So @EddieCibrian, your wife overshares on SM for 8 years straight, & now we're supposed to believe some things are private? GMAFB! #LamE

15haitakatia @aitakatia
    Replying to @nursy_poo @SidePiece33 and @EddieCibrian
    Is this Leann trying to turn things around ?Next he will tweet DJ invites them there for a nice dinner then DJ and Brandi ignores them&kids

14haitakatia @aitakatia
    Replying to @nursy_poo @SidePiece33 and @EddieCibrian
    Brandi had a bad day Leann lawyer probaly contacted Brandi bc of her tweet

1hDoxieMama @DoxieMama70
    Replying to @SidePiece33 and @EddieCibrian
    I doubt he actually wrote that.

1h A n G @4WoodsRUs
    Replying to @SidePiece33 and @EddieCibrian
    LeAnn pretending 2be Ed is LamE. The real Eddie's got plenty of years to regret LeAnn's shitty behaviour when his kids despise him as adults

Elite Member

I guess I'm alone on this but that's the first time I've seen anything ever coming from his social media that I could actually believe he wrote.
    IMO, there's no way Leann would have written that without adding in some extra unnecessary weird shit and without any passive aggressive digs to Brandi.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I guess I'm alone on this but that's the first time I've seen anything ever coming from his social media that I could actually believe he wrote.
    IMO, there's no way Leann would have written that without adding in some extra unnecessary weird shit and without any passive aggressive digs to Brandi.

no hashtags.
    no thanking god for the goddess leann
    no writies on the picture itself (nor emojis)

basically he texts like a 45ish year old man, not a preteen-queen-has-been

That's it! I knew there was something... almost normal!
    Annika, RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.

Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information