View Poll Results: What do you know most about?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • My loved ones' birthdays

11 20.37%
  • The current political climate

16 29.63%
  • the LeAnn saga, obviously

27 50.00%
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree3712Likes

Thread: LeAnn "S♥ed" Rimes: the big fat never-ending thread

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    White sneakers are so dorky.

And I think it's hilarious how she doesn't see that her wonk east-west boobs in those tank tops + high waist pants makes her look even more squat and spongebob-looking than she already is. May she never realize so that we may keep pointing and laughing.
    At this point, she must come out of her closet, Ed tells her how great she looks.

She turns to get her purse and everyone in the room is snickering at her outfit.

It's got to be the running joke at The Fibs.

She never gets it right.

Elite Member

I wonder if the kids have ever asked them what the personalized license plate on the bronco means?

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I wonder if the kids have ever asked them what the personalized license plate on the bronco means?
    Probably not. Kids are way better at text-speak than we are.
    RealisticPerson and Wisher like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

That outfit is not helping her fug.

But then again, her face and body aren't doing much either, so why blame the clothes?
    RealisticPerson, Wisher and Karma like this.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I saw that this morning. It didn't have 100 LamE hashtags so I suppose Ed really did post it. What a jerk. It was not too much later after Brandis "Happy Fathers Day, you suck" post that he posted this. Guy went for the jugular. The kids AND the car she was so upset about him getting in the divorce. That's some dirty shit right there.
    Meh, don't mess with the bull if you don't want the horns. I'm sure she enjoyed taking her shot at him and thought herself quite clever. She can't cry foul if he took a shot back (although I am never convinced of all of the alleged symbolism you all seem to see. These people are morons).

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy when these assholes put on the pink wigs. But I feel sorry for none of them.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

And here I thought you had a heart.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i will be so glad when Sharty finally gets what she deserves. Not only that, I hope it's the boys who serve it to her.
    LeAnn looks like she was born down wind from an outhouse.

Bronze Member

The oldest one is old enough now to google LeAnn and see all the stalking she has done of his mother and read all the gory details. She wrote the song Spitfire about killing Brandi and bragged in a tweet about teaching the lyrics to her stepsons. I can't imagine what he must think of her.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What a wonderful reminder of how Eddie stole Grandpa Glanville's Bronco and how LeMann stole Grandma Sheremet's engagement ring. The klass...it oozes from them.
    I had forgotten about that. I wonder if L has ever worn it out in public? Likely not as she would have been busted by now. So that begs the question why she'd want to keep a ring she could never wear. SMH
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

She "lost" the grandmother's ring because it wasn't flashy. After she "lost" it she bought a big gaudy ring with a giant diamond since she was so RICH and FAMOUS and that's what she should have. She probably dropped it down the drain or flushed down the toilet, since it's was "cheap" and old and "embarrassing" to wear.
    Sunnygirl, idunno, Wisher and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I think I might have skipped the public Happy Father's Day wishes until/unless they are in a better place. If they were, it could be seen as a a good-natured jab, but coming on the heels of their latest dust up, it does come across as shit-stirring. To me, anyway.

I don't follow his private instagram/twitter/snapchat so I don't know anything about her new relationship other than what I read here, but I raised my eyebrows at these pics from the kid's graduation on DailyFail...does this guy look NOT thrilled or what? Since people seem to be so fond of analyzing L&E's body language...

But, but they are sooo happy together and he is just wonderful to her!
    Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    You thought graduation day was bad. They are really rubbing it in. I assumed the happy, happy family and couple photos would be coming on strong after she on TV accused Eddie of being a golddigger for LeAnn's money and was going to dump her in three years and how she and the kids would be rid of her.

They are bringing out the big guns. Family get-together, including his parents. And to really rub it in, Eddie and the boys posing for a photo in Brandi's dad's vintage Bronco.

All of the photos: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian celebrate Father's Day in LA | Daily Mail Online

This guy is the biggest piece of shit. Complete douchbag.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    The oldest one is old enough now to google LeAnn and see all the stalking she has done of his mother and read all the gory details. She wrote the song Spitfire about killing Brandi and bragged in a tweet about teaching the lyrics to her stepsons. I can't imagine what he must think of her.
    We all like to think that kids are pure and good, but he could be his father's son and be thinking 'yeah, Leann is crazy, but she got me this sweet playstation'.
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That license plate is mind boggling petty and spitefull. I can understand tweeting something mean in a heated moment, but to sit down, think up that license plate, and send in an application is so cold and calculated. How did they feel, when it arrived - were they proud of their "clever" pun? They like to think they´re such FUN ad such smartasses, but they're really just pathetic. Anyway, it proves that Ed really cares that the public think he stole Brandi's car, which is surprising, since he doesn't seem to care, that the public thinks Leann holds his balls in her purse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Woke up at 4am (thanks sinus infection) and snorting laugh at this cleared my nose for like a few minutes. Thanks!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    She "lost" the grandmother's ring because it wasn't flashy. After she "lost" it she bought a big gaudy ring with a giant diamond since she was so RICH and FAMOUS and that's what she should have. She probably dropped it down the drain or flushed down the toilet, since it's was "cheap" and old and "embarrassing" to wear.
    she pawned it YEARS ago

Thread Information