Page 98 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Homegrown? Motherfucking HOMEGROWN? On those wonky plastic funbags? Who's she trying to kid?

I have much better boobs and mine actually are home grown rather than silicone.
    I'd like a t-shirt that says "HOMEGROWN, NOT SILICONE."
    Kittylady likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Right on cue....
    Someone call the whaaambulance..

LeAnn performed on Friday in Reno, Nevada, tweeting beforehand: 'Nothing like some shots in the mouth & two hrs in the dentist chair before a show! #notmuchcanstopme'

God this chick is so predictable it's BORING.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Nice shorts.

I was just looking at the pictures of Kelly Pickler and LeAnn. I'm not sure how old Kelly is, but her skin--face, arms, neck--looks so much healthier than LeAnn's does. LeAnn's face looks sort of like bread dough that has been kneaded and forced into the shape of a face. And her arms look pasty and untoned. To me, it's the look of living an unhealthy life--binging, taking laxatives, prescription meds, drinking.
    Last edited by RealisticPerson; May 26th, 2015 at 02:44 PM.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Well, darn. Just when some Dutch dude predicts a 9.8 earthquake for California tomorrow afternoon, LeAnn flies to New York.

Also, did anyone notice that on Twitter she is already planning her 33rd birthday? She's insufferable.

Lastly, Kiki, you need to hide that coochie girl when walking through the LA airport. No one wants to see that.
    JWL likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

The struggle is real? Sphincter says what? Seriously you want to compare people drowning in raw sewage today in Texas to the fact that Ed got a flat on the 405 and god forbid had to drive home on a donut??

11:39 AM - 27 May 2015

Her magesty the queen made this Ground Hog Day statement today too- see 2nd tweet below. Probably tweeted that about the time Mike was snapping pics of her and Kiki at LAX just as she was to board a flight to whatever roadside tavern she's set to play at tonight. I didn't bother to post her 3rd useless DM article from the past 2 days because it's the SAME nothing article about NOTHING except this time it was onvious she's getting paid because she wore an outfit that was then identifed by designer in an added side bar in the article with the cost of each piece, etc. but then she ruined the look by wearing those fucking ugly slip on sandals that inmates wear in prison. They make your feet look fucking hideous.... Back to tweet didn't she just tweet last week she has exciting new projects and endeavors happening and she was super excited about this new journey? Or was that just in reference that she made a successful journey to Costco to stock up on toilet paper??

9:38 AM - 27 May 2015
    rollo and JWL like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^Leeanne posted an Instagram pic of her flight en route to NYC and posted an emoji of a bikini. After mentioning positive move forward after negativity. In her tard subtlely this is something to do with her long anticipated Angelfish bikini line. I will assume she has a meeting with some nobody designer to stamp her "logo" on a Walmart or more likely Dollar Store quality "bikini" "line". For this summer, because you know, real designers start meetings at the end of May. She's such a failure, but it's never epic, it's just boring at this point.

Her self-proclaimed "tour" has no shows scheduled next until mid-June, btw.
    Last edited by Annie B; May 28th, 2015 at 12:38 AM. Reason: typos fucking galore
    RealisticPerson, Sunnygirl and JWL like this.

Loved the photograph that she posted on Instagram taken over the plane's wing. It was a lovely photo....and merely confirmed that she was sitting in coach. Bwaaahahhahhaahaha!
    RealisticPerson, rollo and Zooyork like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

I thought the "hubby having car issues" was cheater's code for "I am late after spending quality peen time with my sidepiece and need an excuse why."

How many "exciting" journeys has she already tweeted about over the past two years, which turned out to be nothing?
    Zooyork likes this.

Everything is soooo exciting! #can't sleep #i can haz a dream# etc.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Everything is soooo exciting! #can't sleep #i can haz a dream# etc.
    Don't forget about "creating"! That is like every other sentence.
    Zooyork likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Don't forget about "creating"! That is like every other sentence.
    Well, her Twitter says "Another seed planted". Maybe she's in upstate New York for an in vitro procedure. Nah, never mind.

Ha ha ha I had a good laugh at the comments added to the tweet that Wewe's online fansite is CLOSING.

Im sorry to announce the closing Leann Rimes Online fansite. fb.me/7gcHFTyK
    10:14 AM - 25 May 2015
    Oh Dear!
    is this real or a parody?!
    I shall be wearing a black armband this week in mourning....Fuck.. I had no idea this site existed
    Wonder what fun things I missed....
    Very sorry for your loss.....have a nice day, god bless
    only 453 followers? Wait, who is leann rimes? Was she famous?
    Tens of people will be so disappointed.
    Dying!
    LMFAO!
    So will FootGirl when she hears the news.....someone check on her, I'm blocked unfortunately
    She has her own LR site. I checked on her-she's good-she went 2 Applebees & opened a pk of gum. Lol!
    Relieved to hear that, her life sounds as interesting as LeAnn's
    Sister's from a different mother LeAnn/FootGirl, wonder if FootGirl has her own Eddie Cibrian
    it's sad she can't rely on her talent & instead has to be a tabloid sideshow (her own doing) to make a buck
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I don't know the whole story, but it seems extremely nasty that these LeAnn haters are picking on this "foot girl" (don't know her real name) just because she's a fan of LeAnn. Maybe there's something I don't know about it, but it just seems nasty to me, especially where they said her life is as interesting as LeAnn's. How interesting is your life if you spend so much time on twitter?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Thread Information