Page 96 of 196 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

And again with those stanky boots.
    RealisticPerson and llamamama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    If the Daily Mail does not get over their obsession with LeAnn Rimes mediocre legs I'm gonna get peeved. EVERY article is 'legs legs legs, toned pins, flashing thighs!!!111111!'
    Ditto. This is all I see when the DM talks non-stop about Wewe's pins....

No offense to this adorable little mini he/she is pinch able cute. All it needs to do is swap out the kicks for some stanky ankle boots and ladies and gentleman we have a match!
    Annika and Gossiplover like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

In fairness every single article about women in the daily fail has toned pins in it.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Why does she blame hairspray and clothing mishaps on mercury retrograde? If mercury retrograde is going to mess anything up it would be communication. Stupid bitch.
    Piss off!

Does the Daily Fail write high schoolish, purple prose articles about other D-listers the way they do about LeAnn?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Does the Daily Fail write high schoolish, purple prose articles about other D-listers the way they do about LeAnn?
    Yes and more so if they know that the person is really, really loathed by the general public. The more sickly sweet they are about her the more comments they get tearing her down and the more people go there to read and laugh at the comments and each of those visits generates advertising revenue. LeAnn is a scraggly headed goldmine to them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Too true. LeMann and the loathsome Cardashians are clickbait to them.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The Kelly Brook ones are always fun
    rollo and Kittylady like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

^ Yes, they include her and Hilaria Baldwin. Also the late Peaches Geldof walking up and down a park was considered thrilling.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    At first I thought Brandi was just being an asshole with the whole chalktalk thing. I was like, WTF LOL, when Dean did his post. But then I found out later that it all originated about some Instagram photo that LeAnn had put up. One of her fantards said she should write a book, and she had responded that she had just in fact started to write a book that very morning about the struggles of being the Best Bonus Mom Evah!

Next thing ya know, all hell broke out with the Exes.
    I completely missed this. Leann is writing a book? Surely, you jest

Perhaps she will write a book about her long stems/pins, and naturally blonde hair flowing over her shoulders.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes puts on leggy performance at Bakersfield concert before 'chill weekend' with Eddie Cibrian | Daily Mail Online

'Life is good!': LeAnn Rimes shows off her legs in cropped shorts during Bakersfield concert before 'chill weekend' with Eddie Cibrian

By Helen Zhao for MailOnline
    Published: 18:33 EST, 24 May 2015 | Updated: 18:48 EST, 24 May 2015

LeAnn Rimes' personal and professional life are going strong.

The 32-year-old country crooner took her musical talents to the Bakersfield Rock & Country Music & Art Festival on Saturday.
    The Can't Fight The Moonlight singer got to relax the next day with her husband, Eddie Cibrian, tweeting: 'My chill weekend has begun. Kickin' it in the desert w/ my man & our friends. #lifeisgood'

+11

Putting on a show: LeAnn Rimes took her musical talents to the Bakersfield Rock & Country Music & Art Festival on Saturday

She put on a leggy display as she took to the stage in Bakersfield, California for the latest stop on her tour.
    LeAnn channelled boho chic in tiny black shorts with tassel detailing teamed with a funky fringe vest over a plunging white top.
    She glammed it up with layered silver necklaces and spiced up her hairstyle by braiding a portion of it.

+11

Chill weekend: She got to relax the next day in the desert with her husband Eddie Cibrian and their friends, captioning this photo, 'I was all smiles before our ride and still smiling after my dirt shower'

+11

Leggy lady: The 32-year-old country crooner put on a leggy display as she took to the stage in Bakersfield, California for the latest stop on her tour

LeAnn put on a passionate performance, as was evident by her facial expressions.
    On her way to the concert, she tweeted: 'Driving through a lighting storm in Cali...been a long time since I've seen one of these here. #beautifulnight Bakersfield... #bouttohappen'
    LeAnn performed on Friday in Reno, Nevada, tweeting beforehand: 'Nothing like some shots in the mouth & two hrs in the dentist chair before a show! #notmuchcanstopme'

+11

Boho babe: The Can't Fight The Moonlight singer rocked tiny black shorts with tassel detailing teamed with a funky fringe vest over a plunging white top

+11

Sing it! LeAnn put on a passionate performance, as was evident by her facial expressions

+11

Rest and relaxation: The blonde crooner got to relax the next day with her husband, actor Eddie Cibrian, tweeting, 'My chill weekend has begun. Kickin' it in the desert w/ my man & our friends. #lifeisgood'

The blonde beauty now has some time off before the next stop on her tour in Valdosta, Georgia on June 13th.
    And she got to relax with her husband, whom she wed in 2011, and their friends on Sunday.
    LeAnn Instagrammed a photo of herself next to an RV, wearing a knotted T-shirt that shows off her taut midriff, paired with tiny black denim shorts.

+11

In the spotlight: Kellie Pickler also performed at the Bakersfield Rock & Country Music & Art Festival

+11

Casual chic: The 28-year-old country crooner dazzled in a sequinned black tank top paired with skinny jeans and black heels

+11

Accessories: The Red High Heels hitmaker glammed it up with numerous sparkling bracelets

She captioned it: 'Down Home and #Homegrown @edenationclothing I was all smiles before our ride and still smiling after my dirt shower. #desertride #MemorialDayWeekend'
    On Sunday, LeAnn also shared a photo of Eddie, 41, holding hands with one of his sons – either Mason, 11, or Jake, eight – on a sunny street.
    She captioned it: 'Mini me #likefatherlikeson #openhouse #secondgrade#jake #SS #proudwifeandstepmom'
    Eddie shares his sons with his ex-wife, Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville.

+11

Daddy duty: LeAnn shared this snap on Sunday, writing, 'Mini me #likefatherlikeson #openhouse #secondgrade #jake #SS #proudwifeandstepmom'

+11

Celebrity duty: LeAnn Instagrammed this photo on Saturday, writing, 'I sign hips... this one had me blushing a little #Reno #awesomefans'

Bronze Member

Homegrown (and HOMELY)...

Jeeeesus... the shit she posts!
    Maybe the slitty sockets impair her vision?

I think she looks good in that last picture. She also looks genuinely engaged in the concert pics.
    SHELLEE and Clubber Lang like this.

Wow what happened to Kelli Pickler? She's done too much PS to her face- so sad. I adore her still. Wonder how chummy Wewe was with her. I bet Kelli was her usual sweet self and wonder if Wewe snubbed her.

From the looks of pics from LR's 2015 Tour she needs to re-name it the Lawn Chair/Campervan Tour.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information