Page 93 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    She's been packing on the lbs lately.
    That could be telling. Lots of women eat when they aren't happy. I'm one of them. When I'm blue or my life is being sucky, I shovel down food in huge, mindless quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Wait a minute, is LeAnn really going to write a book about being a stepmom? Don't you have to be good at something to write a book about it?
    Well no, Sandra Lee has written several cookbooks.
    mostroop, Trixie, Fran and 1 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

And Pippa Middleton has written about everything!
    kasippu and firebrat1229 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    That could be telling. Lots of women eat when they aren't happy. I'm one of them. When I'm blue or my life is being sucky, I shovel down food in huge, mindless quantities.
    Boy, do I do that. I had lost 25 pounds over a period of one year. Then came stress with getting my leaky roof fixed (lots of money), and I started eating everything in sight, and have gained 5 pounds. Now, I'm trying to do deep breathing, and focus on being healthy again.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I saw the theory on that. Sorry, but it's all just conspiracy stuff and makes my head spin a la Just Say Jenn-type stuff. Too many stories, too many people who should occasionally step away from Twitter...
    Sadly, I actually witnessed the crazy first-hand online. But I will shut up about it. Not trying to stir the pot but Brandi just needs to separate her business from her twitter fan-base. We all saw HOW WELL that worked for Wewe when she leaked personal/private divorce details to her creepy fans.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    If the person I suspect is writing Brandi's tweet who I think it is....Brandi better watch carefully. She is not a media/PR person and is nothing more than an obssessed fan- allegedly. Its like if Krazy Karla started writing Wewe's tweets. Not a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    So, who do you think it is? Spill the beans!
    Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I saw the theory on that. Sorry, but it's all just conspiracy stuff and makes my head spin a la Just Say Jenn-type stuff. Too many stories, too many people who should occasionally step away from Twitter...
    IMO there is something to one of Brandi's obsessed fans / Twitter friends becoming part of her PR team and doing things on her behalf like tweeting and ghost writing her blogs. Some of Brandi's haters and/or Brandi fans who don't approve of her (apparently the Brandi Bunch has factious subgroups) may have gone overboard with things they've attributed to her, nevertheless one of Brandi's Twitter fans/followers did manage to elevate herself and become part of Team Brandi. It's not like it hasn't happened before, Brandi has discussed meeting on Twitter a woman who blogs about cheating partners and they've become good friends - Brandi threw her a baby shower and has promoted a business venture of hers.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Sadly, I actually witnessed the crazy first-hand online. But I will shut up about it. Not trying to stir the pot but Brandi just needs to separate her business from her twitter fan-base. We all saw HOW WELL that worked for Wewe when she leaked personal/private divorce details to her creepy fans.
    I've stated before that I think that there are similarities between Brandi and Leann and basically that Eddie married similar women. To me befriending people on social media is yet another one of their similarities.
    Last edited by dougie; May 18th, 2015 at 02:58 PM.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Lots of folks arguing on Twitter about people on LeAnn's timeline -- whether they are Twitter fantards, family friends, etc. Thought I'd add a little information to those not familiar with the long string of LeAnn's "bffs" who are actually former personal assistants, dogsitters, and/or (now for Ediot's sons) nannies. First, let's start with Rendee Bullard:

Rendee Bullard - Personal Executive ... - Grapevine, TX | Indeed

One of her first "executive personal assistant" jobs was with LeAnn Rimes Entertainment. Renee has had a host of personal assistant positions and is now employed by Go Go Me, which may have been founded or co-founded by her.

http://www.gogome.me

https://www.facebook.com/gogomecompany

All of LeAnn’s “bffs” and “close friends” are her former personal assistants, some of whom still work (or used to work) for Rendee Bullard (@Rendeekay). Some live in Nashville and others in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, but they have all at one time or another been paid by LeAnn for their services. LeAnn claims each one as her very "bestest" BFF, and nearly all of them are close twitter compadres of Ginger Hines (@gingerheinz) the one who bullies Brandi:

Lindsay Silver (@ohsilverrific) (April 18, 2015 Lindsay tweet to Ginger Hines: “me too!! Cant wait until someday when I get to hug your neck!!”)

Brad Harlan (@bradharlan) (May 15, 2015 LeAnn tweet: “I love you. One of my favorites and correct for sure.I miss you.”)

Keri Rae Campbell (@keri_rae); five years of service aspersonal assistant and project manager to LeAnn Rimes (according to theGo-Go-Me website) (November 11, 2010 LeAnn tweet: “she’s my bestest friend ever.”)

Elisa Kiki Caldas (@kikicaldas); LeAnn’s current personal assistant, nanny and dogsitter (May 2015 LeAnn Instagram post on Kiki’s Instagram: “Love you mama rosa!!!! You gave me the best bff ever”)

Christinna Bullard Oldham (@christannah); VP of Operationsat Go-Go-Me and Renee’s cousin or sister; dropped off twitter sometime ago.

Jonathan Pierce (@pierceandco) (October 18, 2012 LeAnn tweet: “Love having one of my bff’s Jonathan Pierce from Pierce & Co. in Nashville in LA for the next fewdays. We are rearranging our house!”)

Poor LeAnn -- can't buy a clue; can't have a true friendship without buying it.
    Last edited by puravidacostarica; May 18th, 2015 at 04:11 PM. Reason: spacing errors
    JWL, spinmonkey and Zooyork like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

^ There are two Bullard girls, both the daughters of LR's mom's bff. They've both profited from their connection to her IIRC.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The Bullards mentioned are sisters, their mom is Leann's mom's best friend from when she was school age. These are the ones she calls her "sissys". So they are "friends" the way you would be with your cousins.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Lots of folks arguing on Twitter about people on LeAnn's timeline -- whether they are Twitter fantards, family friends, etc. Thought I'd add a little information to those not familiar with the long string of LeAnn's "bffs" who are actually former personal assistants, dogsitters, and/or (now for Ediot's sons) nannies. First, let's start with Rendee Bullard:

Rendee Bullard - Personal Executive ... - Grapevine, TX | Indeed

One of her first "executive personal assistant" jobs was with LeAnn Rimes Entertainment. Renee has had a host of personal assistant positions and is now employed by Go Go Me, which may have been founded or co-founded by her.

http://www.gogome.me

https://www.facebook.com/gogomecompany

All of LeAnn’s “bffs” and “close friends” are her former personal assistants, some of whom still work (or used to work) for Rendee Bullard (@Rendeekay). Some live in Nashville and others in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, but they have all at one time or another been paid by LeAnn for their services. LeAnn claims each one as her very "bestest" BFF, and nearly all of them are close twitter compadres of Ginger Hines (@gingerheinz) the one who bullies Brandi:

Lindsay Silver (@ohsilverrific) (April 18, 2015 Lindsay tweet to Ginger Hines: “me too!! Cant wait until someday when I get to hug your neck!!”)

Brad Harlan (@bradharlan) (May 15, 2015 LeAnn tweet: “I love you. One of my favorites and correct for sure.I miss you.”)

Keri Rae Campbell (@keri_rae); five years of service aspersonal assistant and project manager to LeAnn Rimes (according to theGo-Go-Me website) (November 11, 2010 LeAnn tweet: “she’s my bestest friend ever.”)

Elisa Kiki Caldas (@kikicaldas); LeAnn’s current personal assistant, nanny and dogsitter (May 2015 LeAnn Instagram post on Kiki’s Instagram: “Love you mama rosa!!!! You gave me the best bff ever”)

Christinna Bullard Oldham (@christannah); VP of Operationsat Go-Go-Me and Renee’s cousin or sister; dropped off twitter sometime ago.

Jonathan Pierce (@pierceandco) (October 18, 2012 LeAnn tweet: “Love having one of my bff’s Jonathan Pierce from Pierce & Co. in Nashville in LA for the next fewdays. We are rearranging our house!”)

Poor LeAnn -- can't buy a clue; can't have a true friendship without buying it.
    But the thing is, those friendships are the most genuine that Leann has.

I don't know who any of these people are. I don't pay attention to who she tweets but rather who she doesn't or who doesn't tweet her: Lipsy and Brandi lookalike. The two friendships that she claimed or stole or whatever, that she tried so hard to be part of, basically treats her like what we've been saying for the longest: another free vacation. Once I went skimming through their instagram accounts and I didn't see much photos of Leann in Lizard's or ugly Brandi's instagram or twitter where they were NOT on vacation. In fact, I think they had more pictures of Eddie just hanging out at their place, without Leann. I don't remember seeing an "I luv u" tweet, or fbf, or tbt with Leann that they do with each other. But then again, I was skimming. What I did notice is they have fulfilling lives with their kids and husbands and they don't look like they even want Leann in their group because they don't relate to her. Her world is so much different then theirs despite the fact that she tries so hard to imitate it. They relate to Eddie. And I can even see as Brandi part of that group and if they stayed friends with her, I could definitely see the "soul sister" bond between the three of them that you just can't see with Leann. It makes me feel bad for her but it really does show those twitter fans, her employees (current or otherwise) are her real friends. They're more friends to her than Lizease and fug Brandi.

So "Poor Leann" is right. Her friendships, outside of Eddie's friends is sad and pathetic.

ETA: But at the same time, all of this is Leann. It's the type of person she is. I can't wrap my brain around how a person who has been in the entertainment business for 20 years, has not cultivated one long-lasting friendship outside of the Clown. Even Angelina Jolie has one friend.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; May 18th, 2015 at 09:50 PM.
    spinmonkey and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

L is now quoting dead people on her chalk talk. I guess she figures this way no one will complain and want their credit:

“Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength.”

Of course she never said it was from Freud.

Siegmund Freud

Oh wait, I have to take that back, she did mention Freud in her comments.
    Happy #Monday #chalktalk #bevulnerable #Freud

Last edited by mostroop; May 19th, 2015 at 02:13 AM. Reason: I just read her comments

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Ten hours ago, LeAnn tweeted a link to a video of the duet that she and David Gray performed at the Palladium in London. Ten hours ago. A total of 39 favorites. Ouch, that's got to hurt. Deliverance 7 plus their family members, all hitting the fave button like mad, and she still couldn't get more than 40 favorites after ten (did I say 10??) hours.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Jakes thoughts on "chalk talk" pic.twitter.com/nTsTFycedP
    Twitter
    By: Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; May 19th, 2015 at 11:35 PM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Living real is the best revenge.
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.

Elite Member

Brandi just needs to leave the crazy L nonsense behind.
    oh L's instagram quote is once again, not credited. She put #unknown, but I did a quick search and found the author's name. I see that the crazies on her TL called her on it too.
    she really is a nut. I would do my best to not incite that group.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information