Page 91 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

I didn't see Dean's tweet either, but others tweeted their pleasure at the subtle snark at LeAnn. Others are expressing differing opinions on Brandi's chalk talk tweet. Maybe I'm missing something, but I find it kind of amusing. Maybe the boys asked her why she doesn't have a chalkboard at home that she writes on. Maybe it's time for LeAnn to get a little taste of her own medicine. If anything, maybe LeAnn should be thanking Brandi for keeping the flame (publicity) of her career alive, as it sputters to a halt and a long, slow death (and the same might be said for Brandi trying to keep her own flame alive). Either way, I find amusement in it, not frustration. And hence why I come to this Board. Love the wit, love the snark, and love the pseudo-psychoanalysis of the Wacky Wewe! (Off topic: anyone know whether GossipRocks has a board on Kenya Moore and her latest boyfriend fiasco?)
    spinmonkey and JWL like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

This little bit from the Internet made me understand Ediot a little better:

"A man whose first marriage fails is a red flag that he might in some way have been part of the reason for the divorce. This is NOT always true. Yet, men are odd about carrying an overload of guilt at times. So they fight hard to prove they are not the common denominator in a 2nd possible divorce and learn to tolerate that which they would NEVER have tolerated in their first marriages. It's a kind of compensation/insecurity to cling to a second marriage even when it may fail. Men are not like women as you know. Men seem unable to accept failure as well as women do. So, a bad second marriage is often a secret men take to their graves rather than appear to be a common denominator."

Poor guy is going to suffer in silence to his grave...or until the 10-year jackpot mark!
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

^^ or wife "disappears". aka Drew Peterson syndrome.
    Last edited by spinmonkey; May 17th, 2015 at 12:48 AM.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Drive-by poster

are we talking about scott peterson? drew peterson also killed his third and fourth (stacy) wife and they haven't found the third's body right? that was years ago too.

jeebus. stacy and lacy peterson.

Was LeAnn nominated for a Billboard Musics Award? Or did Barel Clown call in some favors to get her a presenter's spot? I'm too lazy to look, but since her music career has been replaced by her Twitter career, I'm guessing not. Do they give Twitter awards at the BMAs?

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    are we talking about scott peterson? drew peterson also killed his third and fourth (stacy) wife and they haven't found the third's body right? that was years ago too.

jeebus. stacy and lacy peterson.
    I just deleted my post because I totally biffed the name and thought it was psychopath wife murderer Scott vs psychopath wife murderer Drew.

She hasn't tweeted since Friday, perhaps we should be worried...
    Annika likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I feel like a devious slut admitting this on a public forum BUT I wouldn't even think twice about hate fucking Eddie. Xo

Not saying Ed would do anything like that. Just saying some men just "erase" the wives rather than admit marriage failure. Sorry for de-railing but yeah, LeShart missing from twitter would be alarming!
    Heidi Ho likes this.
    Drive-by poster

@HeidiHo - please make sure he's wearing a heavy jacket. That thang has been around.
    Heidi Ho and RealisticPerson like this.

After sleeping with Sharty I wouldn't screw him with my worst enemies cooter.
    Piss off!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    After sleeping with Sharty I wouldn't screw him with my worst enemies cooter.
    What if he was quarantined? Ha I'm watching Hot in Cleveland & he has a cameo role . Can't act but he sure does pretty.
    p.s I love Betty White.

Wewe needs to add "word thief" to her resume. below is her tweet with her instagram pic of her chalkboard Ediot whittled with another quote she does not properly site. Below is the actual author tweeting her asking her to please credit her. I can't imbed Wewe's pic but below is the original quote from the author. Her stoopid fans all gush Over these chalktalkslike she wrote them. Pisses me off she steals other people's work and doesn't properly credit them.

@leannrimes hey lovely, would you mind quoting/crediting? This is my quote from an excerpt of my book. Also here: instagram.com/p/i4I90MwF_o/ 
    3:53 PM - 17 May 2015

dulceruby17 months ago
    It's all a process.

The release.
    The courage.
    The unveiling.
    The growth.
    The awakening... Life.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I'd use my worst enemies cooter if he was quarantined, but only if he was still married to Sharty and it was recorded. The recording would then be sent to his wife.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    I'd use my worst enemies cooter if he was quarantined, but only if he was still married to Sharty and it was recorded. The recording would then be sent to his wife.
    One copy to his wife and many copies to every tabloid publication out there. All at the same time.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    One copy to his wife and many copies to every tabloid publication out there. All at the same time.
    No no. You're going about this all wrong. Make sure the press has it in time to be there with cameras on when his wife watches it, and the ensuing...explosion.
    Gossiplover and lindsaywhit like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information