Page 9 of 196 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

^ And I'm sure more dates will be added to the annual summer county fair/lawn chair tour!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Is this a recent pic, or just an old one that she posted to pretend it's recent?

I can never tell with her I thought she posted somthing about spending V-Day at home with her sweats & her love? Didn't B head to NYC today for the final taping of CA?

Jersey ‏@jersey_5 25m25 minutes ago @leannrimes & her borrowed husband are the Queen & King of white, trailer trash.

How romantic. Spending Valentine's with another couple in a RV. So does one couple have to hang outside and don't come a knocking when the RV is "rocking." lol sorry for that vomit-inducing visual but I just had to.

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Hello everyone! New poster; long-time lurker. Is it just me, or have other folks been noticing the absence of LeAnn's wedding ring? Seems like it has gone missing...
    Welcome puravidacostarica!

I didnt make this -found this great find on twitter....I keep saying I really try to NOT assume things like this are SWF but.........

RealisticPerson, JWL and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^ They should turn that into a "NAILED IT" meme.

Brandi's SWF'ing Sue Lyons' famous old photo. That's Sad. And then Leann is SWF'ing the SWF'ing. That's Pathetic.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I don't think an "homage" can be classified as SWF-ing, even if it's tacky as.
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Lol, if that dummy can define (or spell) 'homage' I'll eat my hat. She probably thinks it's how old a house is.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Elite Member

Someone posted this on L's twitter TL:

Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael 53m53 minutes ago
    @Undercvgrl @jersey_5 @ned55uk @TheDisneyChef @leannrimes she pinned these morning after V day. unhappy fake marriage

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Lol, if that dummy can define (or spell) 'homage' I'll eat my hat. She probably thinks it's how old a house is.
    Pronounced home age I presume.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Why would Leann pay the Daily Fail? I do think she has a deal with them, but pay them to write about her? The girl needs all the money she can get, I doubt she's giving it away, even for exposure. Eddie won't stay without his trips and toys.
    Leann wouldn't pay them. She would agree to be at a certain place at a certain time or tip off the paps where she is going in exchange for a cut of the picture sales to mags. So pap makes money and so does she.

I just can't imagine that she would make money from her pics. Aside from here who else is really interested?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And the DM always covers has beens/never weres, like Katie Price. It's what they do.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Someone posted this on L's twitter TL:

Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael 53m53 minutes ago
    @Undercvgrl @jersey_5 @ned55uk @TheDisneyChef @leannrimes she pinned these morning after V day. unhappy fake marriage

I don't get what Pinterest is nor does and if I go by Leann's account, I would say it's basically a diary with pictures and quotes. Am I wrong?

i collect pretty pictures on pinterest, and pictures of fashions/hairdos/style that i like. i dont do the quote thing. i've seen people use it to save pix of crafts, diy projects, recipes. it's pretty cool actually.
    Butterfly likes this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account@leannrimes 4h4 hours ago @TheDisneyChef I have no fertility issues! We're being responsible & taking our time. I want to be totally hands on so my life will change

Weren't her fertility issues parted of her unscripted reality show? Doctor visits, her mother's difficulty in conceiving, her wanting to have a baby right away, etc. God, I can't keep up with her lies.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post

Why would Leann pay the Daily Fail? I do think she has a deal with them, but pay them to write about her? The girl needs all the money she can get, I doubt she's giving it away, even for exposure. Eddie won't stay without his trips and toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And the DM always covers has beens/never weres, like Katie Price. It's what they do.
    LeAnn doesn't need to pay the Daily Fail as their website generates advertising revenue per hit per page. They keep on running stories about her, the Kuntrashians and Cumdumpster Price because they know they invoke a strong reaction (usually outright loathing) and people will go the page to read the infuriated and sometimes funny reader comments left on the article.

However it's also a sign of how far and how fast LeAnn's star is falling as she's generating fewer and fewer comments with each arse-licking toned pins puff piece. For example, Ignori throwing another strop at the Alexander Wang catwalk show generated 2.9k comments and 5.4k shares, whereas LeAnn's 'chilled out bikini body' article from a couple of pages back brought in just 15 comments and 5 shares. Unless she pulls something big - and soon - even the Daily Fail is going to lose interest in her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information