Page 89 of 196 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    I have been depressed lately, (a close relative passed and I have not gotten past this I am struggling very hard) and this thread provided a much needed laugh. Thanks you, fellow denizens of Gossip Rocks, and thank YOU Leann Rimes, for providing the fodder.
    Sending Dilligaf a BIG Hug and Smooch .

Please Take great care, stay safe and keep laughing.. Also GR is always here for you.

^^^yeah, I'm so sorry, dilligaf. It's so hard losing someone, but I know for me, just being able to laugh, gasp, even get grossed out or enraged, which are all frequent and entirely appropriate states of being on the #FLT, (Hashtag Fat LeAnn Thread), can lift my spirits tremendously. You will be in my prayers tonight.
    spinmonkey and dilligaf like this.

I have been depressed lately, (a close relative passed and I have not gotten past this I am struggling very hard) and this thread provided a much needed laugh. Thanks you, fellow denizens of Gossip Rocks, and thank YOU Leann Rimes, for providing the fodder.
    Your avatar has provided me a laugh every time you pop up, hang in there, sorry to hear you lost someone
    Drive-by poster

Am I the only one who thinks that Eddie looks like he's lost some weight/been working out?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that Eddie looks like he's lost some weight/been working out?
    He is probably trying to get fit so he can finally do a runner from LeAnn

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I think that Eddie has lost weight but at the same time I never thought that he let himself go to the extent that Leonardo DiCaprio or Kevin Federline did. To me it looked like if he needed to whip himself back into shape for a part or just vanity, all he needed to step up his workouts and cut back on certain foods and drink and he'd be in shape in a matter of weeks.
    Last edited by dougie; May 15th, 2015 at 09:41 AM.
    llamamama and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Sending Dilligaf a BIG Hug and Smooch .

Please Take great care, stay safe and keep laughing.. Also GR is always here for you.
    Ditto from Sunnygirl. It's been a year of struggles for a lot of people I know and I can relate. Laughter really can make the shittiest of days seem a little brighter.... Now back to some snark....here's my favorite shot from Wewe in Mexico. It seems Daily Fail posted her return flight LAX pictures first then the actual VACAY pictures - strange. In any event, WTF is she doing- squatting/sharting?? It looks like something slipped out the side of her bikini.

5:47 PM - 14 May 2015
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I'm so sorry, Dillifaf. That sucks.
    dilligaf likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

It looks like she either sharted herself again or she needs to learn how to properly wipe her ass.
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.
    Piss off!

I think that is a scar. Not sure what kind of scar, but whatever. BTW, I hate her tats.

Also, if Eddie is bulking up and getting lean, it's probably because he has a new girlfriend which is a bonus! Gotta look good for the waitress!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Ditto from Sunnygirl. It's been a year of struggles for a lot of people I know and I can relate. Laughter really can make the shittiest of days seem a little brighter.... Now back to some snark....here's my favorite shot from Wewe in Mexico. It seems Daily Fail posted her return flight LAX pictures first then the actual VACAY pictures - strange. In any event, WTF is she doing- squatting/sharting?? It looks like something slipped out the side of her bikini.

Beached: The sharty poopmess slipped down her toned pins this week in Brandi's favorite two-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

Except, in the books when she felt an answering dampness between her thighs, it wasn't because she just sharted herself.
    "Asnwering dampness". I see YOU, too, are a graduate of the Harlequin School of Romance Etiquette. *secret handshake*

Were you as surprised as I to find out that's not really how sex and relationships work? Imagine my utter distress when I found myself locked out of our family's hotel room after coming back from a horse show one day. I had to sit and wait in the hallway until my parents opened the door in towels. I became a real woman that day when I realized that it wasn't the graceful curve of the nape of my mother's neck or how dashing my father appeared in his waist coat and frock. No.

To quote my father, "It all started when yer mother found a tick..."

Edward pulled her closer, his hands spanning her tiny waist. Breathless, she tried to speak but her voice could only manage a tiny whisper; "Wait...".
    Edward could smell her so strongly now and said "DAYUM, baby! Did you fart?!"

"I'll pay you extra", she squeaked while wondering if it were really her own breathy voice she was hearing. Edward shrugged and pulled her closer.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Wait. What????

eta: Her voice trembled with shock and disbelief, but she tossed back her fiery curls and raised her delicately firm chin defiantly.

I think LeAnn reads these. They're part of her truth. And therein lies the problem.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; May 15th, 2015 at 01:06 PM.

^ Eeeek!

I thought that too but what else has he got to do? I still don't think the home gym is getting a lot of use.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Default Anal Fistula

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Someone on twitter said it looked like an anal fistula scar. I looked it up and gross. AND the scar from a surgery for that does look the same.
    SO I'm not sure but its possible.

Thread Information