Page 86 of 196 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I looked on Pintrest to see if Leann had posted any weird shit last night when she was having her meltdown and didn't find anything. I checked out her followers and saw Barrell Clown and for shits and giggles checked out his Pinterest Site. He had this board I guess he recently added simply called "LeAnn". It only had one pin, but it was a good one. Check it out:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Ok, first of all, I can't get over how freaking hilarious the first line is comparing her to a horse. LOL. That had to hurt! The whole thing is bizarre. It seems like he is trying to pump her up about her fantastic love, and tell her to knock off the crazy at the same time. Why couldn't he just e-mail it to her? What do you guys make of it?
    llamamama and Gossip Junkie like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Wow this guy who from the look of his location and his tweets attended White Party last month so he tweets dickpants why he can't locate her dance single onlPtinceine. Seriously his 1st tweet was honest but didn't seem overly nasty. Per usual Wewe acts like some disgruntled Walmart greeter who hates her job and does her usual "bless you and have a nice day" cunty routine. I liked his come-back tweet to her...ha hah she performed "and I use that term lightly" lol! Wewe kicked ass? More like got skid marks from her stage shartfest. JFC isn't she suppose to be on her 5th vacation of the year and instead of relaxing she's fighting with stangers online??? I removed all the other people's names who were tagged in tweets but you can get the idea of the hilarious banter.
    @leannrimes Why cant we find the name of ur dance single ANYWHERE online?! New PR team needed
    1:38 PM - 10 May 2015 from Palm Springs, CA.
    May 10

@BoysBuzz @leannrimes It's followed by the Home Wrecking Whore Hole In The Wall Tour
    7h
    @BoysBuzz@leannrimes lol, can only imagine
    @leannrimes She "performed" & I use the term lightly, at#WhitePartyPalmSprings
    View conversation
    6h
    @BoysBuzz I kicked ass so you must not have been there! Btw... Google it. Hugs 2 u
    @leannrimes @BoysBuzz you're engaging again idiot

LeAnn needs to hire this person, whose sole job would be to follow her 24/7 repeating this mantra. 'Course, she'd have to provide health insurance to fix the nodes on his vocal cords that would develop the first week.

p.s. My Walmart greeters are lovely; they're all about 104, but they're so kind and appreciative when I offer a drink of water and a chair, and especially when I take over "greeter" duties for a few minutes while they rest. I'm quite efficient, if I do say so myself.... erm, okay, maybe saying, "find your own fucking cart with child straps" wasn't my finest hour, but.... Hey, Sunny, maybe I was your greeter?

OMG, Chloroform.

That poem is the most fucking brilliant piece of enabling gold I have ever seen. Truly, I'm awestruck - because strip it down, and here's what LeAnn can read:
    #1. LeAnn you are so special and amazing.
    #2. He never has and never will love anyone the way he loves you because (see #1).
    #3. Your bat-shit, delusional and spiteful behavior can't be judged because (see #1).
    #4. No matter what happens, no matter what he says or does, it's all about you. You are the love of his life, because (see#1)
    #5. When he leaves you, you can soldier bravely on, knowing you did nothing wrong, it's just, (see #1)

A masterpiece.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; May 13th, 2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Chlorophom's latest post

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    A bad drag queen at that.
    I swear I shudder every time I see that pic in your avi. It's friggin El Diablo.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Since I am slow at work I decided to go back and start at the beginning of this crazy thread. All I can say is wow. I am currently only in March 2013 but damn Wewe you keep doing the same shit over and over again. Constant tweets of "Big things ahead, cant wait to share" "I LOVE MY FAMILY" "Brandi is a big meanie and I am the best MOM ever" " Its a small group of jellus haterz and I dont see it" She is such delusional bore. Come on where is the pink wig already? This is the slowest mental health break down ever. Oh and PS Leaky....you are getting uglier, who would have thought that was possible!!
    Gossiplover and firebrat1229 like this.

Actually, I think she is looking a bit better (for her). He weight seems ok for her body type, and she has pretty much morphed into Brandi at this point which I guess was her goal. Despite what others say, Eddie seems to be digging her at least in public but her Pinterest has been telling a different story for months now. (She deleted a bunch of the sad sack pins after reading here)

She just never seems to get it though. She is so busy going off on the Starter Wife, that she looks like an insecure idiot. She needs to get off twitter and go fuck her "amazing" chalkboard whittling big hipped hubby. But no one can pry that damn phone out of her hand because she is twitter all day long and texting and calling weird people in other countries telling them her "truth".

It should be a win/win for her. She is married to a guy she is obsessed with, has transformed into her true love, has pimped out the kids to her full advantage and yet she is STILL acting crazy over the ex. (Who seems to have partially moved on with another Cuban lover).

She can't buy a clue.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

LeAnn needs to hire this person, whose sole job would be to follow her 24/7 repeating this mantra. 'Course, she'd have to provide health insurance to fix the nodes on his vocal cords that would develop the first week.

p.s. My Walmart greeters are lovely; they're all about 104, but they're so kind and appreciative when I offer a drink of water and a chair, and especially when I take over "greeter" duties for a few minutes while they rest. I'm quite efficient, if I do say so myself.... erm, okay, maybe saying, "find your own fucking cart with child straps" wasn't my finest hour, but.... Hey, Sunny, maybe I was your greeter?

OMG, Chloroform.

That at poem is the most fucking brilliant piece of enabling gold I have ever seen. Truly, I'm awestruck - because strip it down, and here's what LeAnn can read:
    #1. LeAnn you are so special and amazing.
    #2. He never has and never will love anyone the way he loves you because (see #1).
    #3. Your bat-shit, delusional and spiteful behavior can't be judged because (see #1).
    #4. No matter what happens, no matter what he says or does, it's all about you. You are the love of his life, because (see#1)
    #5. When he leaves you, you can soldier bravely on, knowing you did nothing wrong, it's just, (see #1)

A masterpiece.

And she is a horse....... LOL
    Andy Cohen

LMAO @ chalk board whittling big hipped hubby.
    JWL, firebrat1229 and Zooyork like this.
    Piss off!

Elite Member

Okay, L is told there is more to the story. Her response is the mother could be telling the truth. Okay, whatever. Then her next response/excuse is that she's been there?????

How did her mom alienate her from her dad? Are people trying to alienate her from her 'family' or her 'little ones'?

She just doesn't get it.

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 23h23 hours ago
    @mindysparties @shannon1124 maybe we're being told the truth but because people are use 2 being lied 2 they don't know what the truth is

Omg she needs to SHUT. UP.

Seriously, how can she have "been there" if she doesn't have any kids? !?
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Gold Member

She needs how to learn to use the fucking past tense (or should that be pass tens in LR lingo)? I mean ... use 2 .... SRSLY? I guess we should all thank her for not saying youse too... or even youse two.
    rollo and firebrat1229 like this.

She's gettin' jittery! Up next: injury or bullying claim
    Drive-by poster

^^^ Well, damn, now you've given her the idea.

Injury. It's been a while since she's claimed one, seems like. Totally due.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Hmmm.... Reading those tweets again, I got the feeling she was rather glumly referring to her own past as the child in the middle being torn apart by parental wars for control & possession. Parental battles are a validly glum reality, so I'd give her a pass on that one..... if she didn't repeat the pattern in spectacularly heinous ways with Brandi & Eddie's boys. She's such a moronic twat.

Thread Information