Page 85 of 196 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    What's creepy to me is the fact that each of these Deliverance 7 fans believe that they are a friend of LeAnn and an important part of LeAnn's life. But they never stop to ask why weren't they invited to the wedding, why don't they get life-time free tickets to her performances by now, why do they still have to pay for meet-and-greets? Let me spell it out for you folks in case you're reading here: Because LeAnn is using you. She is using you to fight her battles, to harass Brandi, to hate on her enemies, to keep her relevant, and to feed the narcissistic demon inside of her. So long as she can continue to fool you into thinking that she really "loves" you (according to LeAnn's twitter timeline, she loves just everybody except Brandi), she can continue to manipulate you.

As far as the weak one in England who thinks she's besties with LeAnn, all you have to know is that she has nearly 200,000 tweets since joining Twitter in July of 2010. That's an average of over 3,000 tweets a month or over 100 a day or almost 5 per hour spread over a 24-hour period. She's truly sick and I feel sorry for her children. And I'm grateful that LeAnn has had none of her own, and hopefully never will.

Lord have mercy. This is not going to end well, is it?

Thanks for for sharing all this freaky-creepy, Chloroform, Yoko and Purv- does anyone know why LeAnn said "shut up" to this gal?

I'd also like to give a shout out to all the steps who behave in a respectful manner. My children's father and I are still legally married (long, genuinely weird, story), but he has been with his girlfriend for almost 15 years. I'm the one who first introduced her as their stepmother. She's a tiny little thing, but she'd kick their asses if they were ever disrespectful to me in her presence. Are we just saint-like gals in love with the same heavenly slice of manhood? Nah, I think we tacitly realized all those years ago that, "she who throws the first shade, loses." (NOTHING to do with manslabe, btw - just girl shit is the best shit, lol). Meanwhile, and most importantly, kids have great relationship with her and dad.
    Yoko Ono and firebrat1229 like this.

No problem. It was just so weird I had to share. I've never talked to someone in "LeAnn's Camp" before, and it was all kinds of mindblowing crazy. Interesting, but crazy. I had no idea she tweets over 100 times a day, but I can believe it. As much as I wanted to hang in and find out more, I had to say adios.

If I remember correctly, LeAnn told the girl to shut up because LeAnn was trying to deny some lie (there has been so many I can't remember which) but the fan, in an attempt to try to take up for her actually confirmed what was being said. LeAnn told her to zip it, and a few minutes later the entire thread started by LeAnn vanished.

Glad you have a good relationship with the step(ish). More people should understand that the kids come first.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

It's obvious from those tweets that LeAnn does read this site.
    Beeyotch and Annika like this.

Yeah, the fan pretty much said so. LeAnn says we are all "trolls". But she definitely reads here.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    No problem. It was just so weird I had to share. I've never talked to someone in "LeAnn's Camp" before, and it was all kinds of mindblowing crazy. Interesting, but crazy. I had no idea she tweets over 100 times a day, but I can believe it. As much as I wanted to hang in and find out more, I had to say adios.

If I remember correctly, LeAnn told the girl to shut up because LeAnn was trying to deny some lie (there has been so many I can't remember which) but the fan, in an attempt to try to take up for her actually confirmed what was being said. LeAnn told her to zip it, and a few minutes later the entire thread started by LeAnn vanished.

Glad you have a good relationship with the step(ish). More people should understand that the kids come first.
    I vaguely remember something like this between those two. Can't remember the details though. I wanna say it was over a photoshopped photo accusation but I might be thinking of something else. Regardless, be very careful with her. Definitely do not give out any personal details. Other people have alleged to have had problems with her in the past and (allegedly) had their personal info used against them.

I'll share something the fan said, because she said "she didn't care if I did" because "LeAnn knows and still loves her":

I don't know about her early career I never heard of her till I met her on twitter someone rt ed her tweet about domestic violence and I
    Tweeted her, didn't even know she was a singer or etc seriously never heard of her name! So she replied to my tweet and we got in a convo
    I told u we r twitter friends! And yes I do have her phone number, no BBQ s cuz I live in England, but we had drinks and dinners

I don't want to say too much, because the fan really is crazy in love with LeAnn and she's not a mean person. I feel bad for her really.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Andy Cohen

Lookie here. Looks like Wewe McDick-pants paid US weekly a little something for this Mother's Day acknowledgement. look at the source for the pic: Courtesy of Leann Rimes. . She really is a nasty cunt. No bones about it.

Celebrity Moms Brag About Their Cute Kids on Social Media: Pictures

Credit: courtesy of LeAnn Rimes

LeAnn Rimes:
    "I have an amazing family," Rimes (with Eddie Cibrian and his boys, Mason, and Jake, on Father's Day in June 2014) tells Us.

Sphincter says WHAT?????

Restart Celebrity Moms Brag About Their Cute Kids on Social Media: Pictures

Read more: LeAnn Rimes Photo - Celebrity Moms Brag About Their Cute Kids on Social Media: Pictures - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I almost feel bad for the glum cunt, so needy and delusional.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

They're all going to say "courtesty of (insert celeb name)" because they're all taken off those celeb's social media accounts. She's probably the only stepmom in that list because she's the most known celeb stepmom that acts the way she does.

They aren't your kids LeAnn, they belong to Brandi and the womanizer who married you because his wife kicked him to the curb.
    The name of your next album should be His Third Choice, because let's face it, if Schaenna had more than a waitresses wages he would have chosen her. You only won him by default.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    They're all going to say "courtesty of (insert celeb name)" because they're all taken off those celeb's social media accounts. She's probably the only stepmom in that list because she's the most known celeb stepmom that acts the way she does.
    I figured that must be the new protocol with posting celeb pics from social media, but the fact they list her name as the source fucking irritates me. She's NOT the parent to give consent. It should say "Courtesy of The Hamburglar."
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wow this guy who from the look of his location and his tweets attended White Party last month so he tweets dickpants why he can't locate her dance single online. Seriously his 1st tweet was honest but didn't seem overly nasty. Per usual Wewe acts like some disgruntled Walmart greeter who hates her job and does her usual "bless you and have a nice day" cunty routine. I liked his come-back tweet to her...ha hah she performed "and I use that term lightly" lol! Wewe kicked ass? More like got skid marks from her stage shartfest. JFC isn't she suppose to be on her 5th vacation of the year and instead of relaxing she's fighting with stangers online??? I removed all the other people's names who were tagged in tweets but you can get the idea of the hilarious banter.
    @leannrimes Why cant we find the name of ur dance single ANYWHERE online?! New PR team needed
    1:38 PM - 10 May 2015 from Palm Springs, CA.
    May 10

@BoysBuzz @leannrimes It's followed by the Home Wrecking Whore Hole In The Wall Tour
    7h
    @BoysBuzz@leannrimes lol, can only imagine
    @leannrimes She "performed" & I use the term lightly, at#WhitePartyPalmSprings
    View conversation
    6h
    @BoysBuzz I kicked ass so you must not have been there! Btw... Google it. Hugs 2 u
    @leannrimes @BoysBuzz you're engaging again idiot
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Gossiplovers avi makes me laugh. She looks like a man in drag.
    Gossiplover, Beeyotch and needmeds like this.

So nice....someone trying to find her single so he can buy it, and she tells him to google. What a bitch.
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Gossiplovers avi makes me laugh. She looks like a man in drag.
    A bad drag queen at that.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Piss off!

Thread Information