Page 83 of 196 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    even AFTER meeting their biological mothers? omg thems fighting words. what a smug bitch to encourage that shit. no matter what a bonehead brandi might be, she must have a good support system, cuz i'd be all up in that horse's face.
    I'm certain THIS pig behavior is why people continue to hate her skank ass even after 6 years and also why she will continue to be seen as a has-been forced to sing standing on a bar top in a dive bar all while her gaggle of deliverance stalker fans are drooling at her feet. No one likes to see nasty people succeed. If she truly wants to rehab her image she needs to grow the fuck up and stop tweeting and hanging out with all these freaks and nuts.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Did Leann misunderstand the e-card or do I?
    I see a stepmom and a stepdaughter sitting awkwardly far from each other, not having a loving relationship. So I take the card to be a dig at stepmoms, because they're forced to spend an awkward day with their stepchildren without having anything to say to them.

Elite Member

I think the issue was more about LeAnn posting "When you fall in love with your step kids, even AFTER meeting their biological mother", or whatever the fuck it said. I'm not the biggest Brandi fan, especially after seeing her this year on Housewives, but she is behaving a million times classier than the horse in this situation. The restraint it must've taken not to knock her horse face in... I can only imagine.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Oh sure, that was a shitty thing to post, but she also posted that she thought the card was funny. Which I don't get, because the card is a dig at stepmoms, who haven't bonded with their stepchildren, and we all know how much Leann's boys love her and her music, and how beautiful they think she is.

A glimpse of Roscoe's. Can't stand her warbling. The dance tempo to this song stinks too. Just my opinion. There's no way I'd pay money to go out and listen to this shit.

She's been wearing white lately so I'm on shart alert.

roscoestavern 1 Instagram

roscoestavern 2 Instagram

mods: if I posted these wrong, please delete, thanks
    Drive-by poster

Well dammit. How disappointing.

For one glorious moment I thought that was a stripper pole by her hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I'm certain THIS pig behavior is why people continue to hate her skank ass even after 6 years and also why she will continue to be seen as a has-been forced to sing standing on a bar top in a dive bar all while her gaggle of deliverance stalker fans are drooling at her feet. No one likes to see nasty people succeed. If she truly wants to rehab her image she needs to grow the fuck up and stop tweeting and hanging out with all these freaks and nuts.
    i completely agree. she thinks people hate her because she had an affair. i could care less. millions of people every day do it, i've even done some sketchy things in my past so i can't judge. but i would NEVER rub it in someone elses face, especially the mother of the guy i had the affair with. she can't have it both ways. if she had just shut the f up about what happened and moved on and just had a relationship that was based on something new, great. but no, she has to keep dredging up his past (ex wife) and trying to make herself look like she was the victim in all this.

and her craptastic dance remix of old glory days looks like karaoke done by some polyester pantsuit clad coke whore circa 1977.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

Brandi, on the other hand, wished all mothers (steps & grands included) a happy mothers' day. L will NEVER learn.

Brandi will never learn either. Look at all those fucking apostrophes. Makes my blood boil ha ha
    stef, Just Kill Me, sluce and 7 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Oh sure, that was a shitty thing to post, but she also posted that she thought the card was funny. Which I don't get, because the card is a dig at stepmoms, who haven't bonded with their stepchildren, and we all know how much Leann's boys love her and her music, and how beautiful they think she is.
    We also know her comprehension skills stink.I'm sure she believes that the card means what the poster commented about the child's mother. I think the stupid fan didn't think it was a dig at step parents either.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Brandi will never learn either. Look at all those fucking apostrophes. Makes my blood boil ha ha
    Neither one is particularly bright.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Wow. That's scary. Why would someone feed into a psychotic stalker? And in this situation I can't even tell which one's which.
    I know this was a long time ago, pre social media days and this lady has more talent, beauty and personality than RagAnne will ever have....
    But its a good reminder of what happens when non Alisters get too close to fans in real life..
    Although they are different I can see a lot of parralells/
    Leanne really should seek professional help cause what she's doing isn't normal not even in celeb land...

Fascinating doco regardless...
    Clubber Lang likes this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    I know this was a long time ago, pre social media days and this lady has more talent, beauty and personality than RagAnne will ever have....
    But its a good reminder of what happens when non Alisters get too close to fans in real life..
    Leanne really should seek professional help cause what she's doing isn't normal not even in celeb land...

Thanks for sharing that Yoko. So many similarities. The truly weird part of this story is that LeAnn stalked the fan. Made buddies. Dumps her troubles and "truths" on the fan several times a week. The fan warrior says that LeAnn doesn't ask her to defend her "very often" but since they are "friends" she does. Insists she also "sets LeAnn straight" when she is wrong. OK. Sure.
    Meanwhile the fan makes no bones about the fact that she has major depression problems on the daily. THIS is who LeAnn went after and recruited and it makes my blood boil.
    At any rate, my thoughts about the fan reading here, as well as LeAnn were pretty much confirmed in a message from said fan yesterday. She quoted my post and wished me a happy mother's day saying that she knows I only feel sorry for her, and I'm not her friend but was wishing me a happy mothers day none the less.

Also of note, the fan keeps trying to ask me about details, like what is my name? Where do I live? What do I do? I can totally envision her texting LeAnn and LeAnn asking her to ask me certain things. One of LeAnn's other rabid fans who insists she is a lawyer has told me that she is going to "destroy me". LOL. Good luck with that honey.

I know it appears odd that I even communicate at all with these people. LONG POST WARNING:

I have always been a Bravo fan. Pretty much all the shows but the housewives in particular. It's something I can turn on while I work and not have to pay too much attention to. I like the soap opera type snark. I admit it. I laugh at the wit of the shades.

The first year I saw Brandi on RHOBH, I really liked her. I hated Kyle, and knew Kim was messed up, and adored Lisa V and especially Ken. I thought the Lisa V and Ken relationship was fun and witty and snarky and I LOVED it. I started to read about Brandi and fell into all the LeAnn gossip. I really didn't know about the tie in until she turned up on the show and in gossip columns.

Now, I had seen LeAnn perform when she was a kid. I was blown away. I was a fan of that angelic voice, and I was gobsmacked when I found out that little LeAnn was the one who "stole" Brandi's hubby. I then started to look at the twitter war, and I was sucked in. It was more snark, crazy, and soap opera than any Housewives of Wherever EVER was.

Now all these years later, and after finding GR several months back, I have read up on everything. My husband used to make fun of me for going back to day one of the GR LeAnn gossip, but now each morning he asks me, "what crazy shit did she do today?". It's our coffee talk of all weird things. I am obsessed with the drama, and I admit it. It's never ending but equally fascinating.

What most bothers me is that LeAnn used to be able to sing. She PSed her face and mouth to hell and back, got lazy, was dickmatized, is paranoid as hell, and she has lost what could have been a very wonderful lifelong career. But I can't cheer for her, because she brought it on herself. I can't help but cringe and laugh at the same time about what her career has become. In a few short years she has managed to Twitter herself out of a career. I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't such a raging bitch and user.

Which brings me back to my original point: LeAnn fell so low, that she has now enlisted admitted emotionally unstable people to fight on her behalf. She seeks them out and uses the fuck out of them and it's not right in any way shape or form. I see these people being used and I can't believe anyone would go so low. But LeAnn does.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by spinmonkey View Post
    *She's been wearing white lately so I'm on shart alert.

roscoestavern 1 Instagram

roscoestavern 2 Instagram
    I swear I could see skid marks on her bum in those video clips!*

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post

Wow Yoko thanks for the clip. I had NO idea this ever happened. Fascinating doco too. I watched 1st clip now I'm hooked and gonna go watch the rest of it. This scenario could very well happen to Wewe if she's not careful. That creepy scene* where Anni's stalker was showing the filmmaker his room and showing him his bed where he as an album cover with Anni's face on it next to his pillow..."I like having her near me when I sleep...." CREEPER.
    ChloroformCasey and Yoko Ono like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I had to take my 9 yr old son to the dermatologist today and in the waiting room he said to me, "Make an angry face." I said, "Why?" He said, "So that I can see if you have 11's"

By the way, I did and he said I had "111's", that pissed me off.

damn. thanks to this thread i've been youtubing abba songs all afternoon.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Thanks for sharing that Yoko. So many similarities. The truly weird part of this story is that LeAnn stalked the fan. Made buddies. Dumps her troubles and "truths" on the fan several times a week. The fan warrior says that LeAnn doesn't ask her to defend her "very often" but since they are "friends" she does. Insists she also "sets LeAnn straight" when she is wrong. OK. Sure.

Which brings me back to my original point: LeAnn fell so low, that she has now enlisted admitted emotionally unstable people to fight on her behalf. She seeks them out and uses the fuck out of them and it's not right in any way shape or form. I see these people being used and I can't believe anyone would go so low. But LeAnn does.
    What's creepy to me is the fact that each of these Deliverance 7 fans believe that they are a friend of LeAnn and an important part of LeAnn's life. But they never stop to ask why weren't they invited to the wedding, why don't they get life-time free tickets to her performances by now, why do they still have to pay for meet-and-greets? Let me spell it out for you folks in case you're reading here: Because LeAnn is using you. She is using you to fight her battles, to harass Brandi, to hate on her enemies, to keep her relevant, and to feed the narcissistic demon inside of her. So long as she can continue to fool you into thinking that she really "loves" you (according to LeAnn's twitter timeline, she loves just everybody except Brandi), she can continue to manipulate you.

As far as the weak one in England who thinks she's besties with LeAnn, all you have to know is that she has nearly 200,000 tweets since joining Twitter in July of 2010. That's an average of over 3,000 tweets a month or over 100 a day or almost 5 per hour spread over a 24-hour period. She's truly sick and I feel sorry for her children. And I'm grateful that LeAnn has had none of her own, and hopefully never will.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Thread Information