Page 82 of 196 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Let's see if LeAnn reads here, eh?

Been talking to a twit friend of hers because I felt sorry for her. She has been mentioned on this thread before. Anyhoo, I asked the twit friend if she DMed on the daily. She said no, she texts. She calls her on the phone, and texts.

She lives in London, and has gotten together with LeAnn 4 times in the last few years to have lunch and drinks. LeAnn pays for everything of course. But they talk via text every day or so.

How fucking weird is that?
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Let's see if LeAnn reads here, eh?

Been talking to a twit friend of hers because I felt sorry for her. She has been mentioned on this thread before. Anyhoo, I asked the twit friend if she DMed on the daily. She said no, she texts. She calls her on the phone, and texts.

She lives in London, and has gotten together with LeAnn 4 times in the last few years to have lunch and drinks. LeAnn pays for everything of course. But they talk via text every day or so.

She swears that LeAnn tells her she is sooooo Happpeee! She says that Leann doesn't tell her what to do, but she tells her when she is unhappy with a twitter, and just leaves it out there. She said that she feels the need to defend because LeAnn tells her it is all lies and she needs to do something.

This girl goes way and beyond trying to defend LeAnn.

LeAnn keeps her online telling her how beautiful and wonderful and special she is. Meanwhile this girl is broken.

How fucking weird is that?
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

If I was expected to lower myself and put forth nonsensical idiotic defenses forward to defend a so-called "friend's" actions, I'd really be questioning what it is I see in that person and whether they are a friend. It's pathetic what people will do to keep in the company of a loser C-List celeb.

For instance, if this celeb sees a tweet bashing the mother of her stepchildren, and the celeb faves it, instead of either asking to not be tweeted that sort of stuff or ignoring altogether... and, yes, faving it while she's on all her other social media accounts preaching what a kind person she is, how women shouldn't fight or hate each other, and well, doing a TV show saying "I never engage", only the mother does....and the "friend" had to defend that with, say, telling people the celeb has no choice, she has to interact with fans or they will feel ignored...then I would really question what I've gotten myself into. And feel pretty silly doing my "deed" for my friend, spending hours of my day trying to convince a bunch of strangers online that Leann faving that tweet was simply the only choice Leann had. There literally was no other thing Leann could do but fave that tweet.

I'm just embarrassed for them all that they have to do this, all for such a loser lady.
    Last edited by CL**; May 9th, 2015 at 06:05 PM.
    JWL likes this.

I know, CL, it's weird. She swears she never heard of LR before LR contacted HER. Ok, that makes no sense but as I said, she is a twatter known to this board. She is the "needy" chick".

She says she puts LeAnn in "check" all the time. Um, ok.
    She says she doesn't talk to her daily, but only every other day. They text all the time, and talk on the phone several times a week. This is a girl who has made all kinds of threats if Leann doesn't talk to her.

She said that LeAnn has taken her to lunch 4 times, and went out clubbing with her 2 times. She said that LeAnn is a straight shooter who only wants her to go out there on twitter and tell the "truth". She totally believes the bullshit.

LeAnn got pissed at her recently on Twitter and told her to shut up. I think that is why she opened up in a way to me. Anyhow, I have it all saved, but I'd rather not give up the unfortunate believer. She's pretty tragic and is SURE LeAnn is her best bud.
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

Wow. That's scary. Why would someone feed into a psychotic stalker? And in this situation I can't even tell which one's which.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Who is psychotic and who is needy? That would be Leann. Instead of taking care of her career and family like she should (and like the rest of the planet does), Lean uses people with obvious problems to feed her ego. I had surgery last summer, and while laid up I read Leann's twitter TL a couple of times. Besides foot girl, there was one young woman who constantly threatened suicide (and apparently had tried a few times). Leann just played with the poor woman so she would tell Leann how beautiful and wonderful she is, etc. Leann really has a mean, sick, sadistic side. I remember reading it and wondering if Leann gets off from stomping birds and setting cats' tails on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Seriously, those wrinkles: Is she a secret smoker? How do you get those without being a smoker?
    Puffing peters?
    Piss off!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Ho View Post
    The top lip wrinkles are terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Seriously, those wrinkles: Is she a secret smoker? How do you get those without being a smoker?
    Quote Originally Posted by lacs View Post

I am a smoker, more than 5 years older than her and I don't have wrinkles that bad! Geez...
    I'm also a smoker and older than LeAnn and I don't have mouth wrinkles like that when I pull a duckface (I pulled one for the first time ever just a minute ago to check lol). I don't know what she's done to end up like that but it ain't good.
    JWL and Gossip Junkie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Haha Kitty I just pulled a duckface to check too, and I'm happy to say I have excellent collagen structure still, no wrinkles, nary a pucker mark.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with whatever she does to staple her joker mouth down. Maybe she does botox for it and this is a side effect?
    Kittylady and Gossip Junkie like this.

^I never heard that Botox caused eyesight not to function. I don't care what she's had done, she should have looked at the pic before she posted it. Is she such a narcissist that she thinks this looks good?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Yup.

HIGH-larious stories about Leann Rimes at Roscoe's from friends in Chicago. Apparently so drunk onstage she made Brandi look like a Mormon.

3:47 PM - 10 May 2015

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

L always says how she doesn't engage, yet she favorites this tweet, what a nasty piece of work she is!!!!

Trisha Boone ‏@Trishamott 7h7 hours ago @leannrimes When we still fall in love w/our step kids, even AFTER we met their biological mothers. That's #truelove pic.twitter.com/Accfrem6d7
    Hide photo

• Favorites 2

10:01 AM - 10 May 2015 · Details

Brandi, on the other hand, wished all mothers (steps & grands included) a happy mothers' day. L will NEVER learn.

(just saw this that someone posted)

Oh geeze, Even worse, I looked further down her TL & see this response from L:

Last edited by mostroop; May 10th, 2015 at 07:04 PM. Reason: found more gems on L's TL

even AFTER meeting their biological mothers? omg thems fighting words. what a smug bitch to encourage that shit. no matter what a bonehead brandi might be, she must have a good support system, cuz i'd be all up in that horse's face.

Elite Member

Especially since she met their mother before she met his children. You know, while sleeping with the mother's husband (at the time). I can't get over people who do wrong to others, but view themselves as the victims.

Thread Information