Page 81 of 196 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Go right to the source and ask the horse...

eta: that's four times, Pecan

Elite Member

Maybe she's angry at E.

Although you know she's not happy about B getting an award.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

She's always angry at E. And B. They don't understand her truth!
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Or Maybe she was creeped out her deliverance crew followed her to Roscoes last night....I spy with my little eye....at the edge of the stage.....

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Now who are these idiots? Please take pity and fill me in - Google is everybody else's friend, except apparently, mine. I spent an hour and a half trying to get the scoop on JSJ & her domestic violence case. Instead I absorbed a ton of court documents, only to find it was another set of lying assholes... Any links provided would be most welcome.

^ I sent you a link via pm.

I'm not in charge here, but I think it's best to keep the JSJ talk to a minimum. We don't need the cray IMO, and we've already established that her L & E blinds etc are a load of crap.
    sluce and Bombshell like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    She should be too busy working right now at Roscoe's eating chicken and waffles and singing karaoke to be fighting with B.

Who knows what is up with her? She's probably pissed that she was a lounge singer at a small crappy bar playing for a bunch of redneck hillbillies.

I know the place she played isn't really a chicken and waffles joint, and that Ed isn't really the Hamburglar, but I very much like the idea, and imagine it much like this:

[IMG][/IMG]
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

LeAnn is back to being crazy today. (Good, she was getting quite boring). She is defense twatting about how amazing her tiny little dive bar concert was, and how SPECIAL it was to be in a room with a few dozen people just being intimate and all that drivel. Also, how No One understands how very WONDERFUL that is. Apparently she prefers small gatherings in a redneck bar to huge stadiums. She's being super defensive.

She is also alternating that with how very Unique being a step mom and mother is. She is totally amping up the "mother" cray. She is twatting all kinds of nuttiness. Mother's day really gets to this chick.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Long time lurker! Can you fill me in as well? I used to go to that website for the Leaky & Ediot blinds and had no idea of all the past drama. I stopped visiting the site after one of many "mental health" breaks she took. Did I mention that Leann is as ugly as the day is long?

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Seriously, those wrinkles: Is she a secret smoker? How do you get those without being a smoker?
    llamamama likes this.

I know, right? That is what I thought. For someone her age, she has some serious wrinkles especially around her mouth. I don't think she smokes. Blow Jobs? I have no idea how you get those kind of wrinkles at such a young age.
    What I don't understand is why she would post this photo and think it's a good one.
    Eddie looks like he is drunk out of his ever loving mind, besides her looking like a freaking plugged up Hoover vac, where the hell is her mascara? MUA fail. And what is up with the ratty extentions? She looks better with longer hair because it evens out her long face, but crap....brush that dry shit.
    Her lipstick is a hot mess, major bags under her eyes.
    I'm jealous of her eyebrows though, they look really good.
    Anyhoo, I don't know why anyone would post this mess up on instagram. But SHE did.

Just a bonus. Ed cut his hair like THIS. LOL.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ChloroformCasey; May 9th, 2015 at 01:46 PM.
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan0913 View Post
    Long time lurker! Can you fill me in as well? I used to go to that website for the Leaky & Ediot blinds and had no idea of all the past drama. I stopped visiting the site after one of many "mental health" breaks she took. Did I mention that Leann is as ugly as the day is long?
    Welcome. For you and anyone else who is curious, try googling "Just Say Jenn" it's really that simple.

hint: There's a blog on the first page talking about twitter insanity.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Eddie looks like such a douche with that Hitler Youth haircut. Trying to be a hipster = fail.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Seriously, those wrinkles: Is she a secret smoker? How do you get those without being a smoker?
    Trying too hard to duck-lip?

I am a smoker, more than 5 years older than her and I don't have wrinkles that bad! Geez...
    RealisticPerson and Kittylady like this.

Eddie is already very unattractive to me. That haircut doesn't help. I think it's kind of funny.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Thread Information