Page 80 of 196 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I don't get the horse picture (except spot the difference.) Why sit on a horse being held when you are an adult? There's no life to this pic at all (surprise, I know.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

But, but, but.... she's doing a Zoolander face and everything!

spinmonkey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Speaking about bloggers who hate L. Does anyone know the story of JSJ's Jenn? I saw on their wine&sass, that her DH beat her up & broke her hand/arm, and killed their dog is that true? After reading about her scams, I was wondering.
    I read something from her a few weeks ago that made me realize, again, what a bullshit, self-inflating liar she is. I can't remember what it was, but it had something to do with her recent move to Atlanta. It would be horrible to not believe a victim of violence, but she is who she is. I do hope she and her kids are safe.
    sluce and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    But, but, but.... she's doing a Zoolander face and everything!

I guess ...
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You never know with that big ole pile of crazy.
    True, true.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    It seems she's been down that road before. mostroop, I sent you a PM.
    Thanks Trixie. Drama seems to follow her around.

I did a double-take. This is my big baby, Ricky. (17.2 hands). He has a white mark on his forehead that you can barely see in this picture. All the little kids take turns riding him - he's a gentle giant. LeAnn Rimes, however, should stay away.

Oh no, your poor little baby!

I can't understand why LeAnn posted this to her IG. She looks a wrinkled mess, Eddie looks drunk and especially douchy. The only one who looks even remotely sober is photog Sara who is probably already counting the money in her head for what looks to be another tragic photo shoot.

[IMG][/IMG]

Edited to ask: What is the correct photo pixel size for this site so that I don't punish readers with giant photos of LeAnn?
    Zooyork likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

She looks good from the nose up - well, mid-nose, the nostrils are still unfortunate.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hit By Ban Bus!

The top lip wrinkles are terrifying.
    rollo, Gossip Junkie and llamamama like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I can't understand why LeAnn posted this to her IG. She looks a wrinkled mess, Eddie looks drunk and especially douchy. The only one who looks even remotely sober is photog Sara who is probably already counting the money in her head for what looks to be another tragic photo shoot.

[IMG][/IMG]

Edited to ask: What is the correct photo pixel size for this site so that I don't punish readers with giant photos of LeAnn?
    I see someone Photoshopped out the sugar cube that got the horse to whinny.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    I read something from her a few weeks ago that made me realize, again, what a bullshit, self-inflating liar she is. I can't remember what it was, but it had something to do with her recent move to Atlanta. It would be horrible to not believe a victim of violence, but she is who she is. I do hope she and her kids are safe.
    JSJ has definitely made up stories about abuse, divorce and illness before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I found the pic. Illana had it on her twitter Lol. Below is her tweet caption of the pic......Is Wewe trying to look Lady Godiva wearing this barely there crocheted nightmare? Between this and yesterday's grey SOS pad sack top I don't know what is uglier. When will she ever get a stylist?

Interesting choice that they would brush the horse yet forget to brush her hair. Maybe it was too dirty. Go figure. pic.twitter.com/y6gywJjsLE

9:00 PM - 6 May 2015
    Oh, this is just a spectacularly bad photo.
    1) Her hair and make-up is a mess, but I guess that can be fixed in photoshop.
    2) The picture cut in a weird way - much too close around the subject: the nose of the horse, and half Leann's foot is gone, and the top of the picture is way to close to Leann's head.
    3) Then there's that hand holding the horse. Why wasn't it edited out? Or if they wanted/needed someone to hold the horse, why not a strong naked male arm luring/leading Leann away? Some dude in a blue windbreaker is not in tune with Leann's supposedly sexy glare.
    4) The pose: I hate to bring up an old Leann topic, but she looks like she just sharted. The hand behind her, to lift her arse up from the horse, because she just had a little accident and doesn't want it to make a stain on her white dress.

Leann should really use some of her and Eddie's combined wealth to hire professionals, if she wants her career back on track. I hate to rag on "civillians" who happen to work with Leann, but this photo looks like a snapshot my mother would take of me and my sisters when we went on a farm holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    I see someone Photoshopped out the sugar cube that got the horse to whinny.
    You've made me spew drink on my phone three times in the last couple of days, Peca
    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    JSJ has definitely made up stories about abuse, divorce and illness before.

Oh, this is just a spectacularly bad photo.
    1) Her hair and make-up is a mess, but I guess that can be fixed in photoshop.
    2) The picture cut in a weird way - much too close around the subject: the nose of the horse, and half Leann's foot is gone, and the top of the picture is way to close to Leann's head.
    3) Then there's that hand holding the horse. Why wasn't it edited out? Or if they wanted/needed someone to hold the horse, why not a strong naked male arm luring/leading Leann away? Some dude in a blue windbreaker is not in tune with Leann's supposedly sexy glare.
    4) The pose: I hate to bring up an old Leann topic, but she looks like she just sharted. The hand behind her, to lift her arse up from the horse, because she just had a little accident and doesn't want it to make a stain on her white dress.

Leann should really use some of her and Eddie's combined wealth to hire professionals, if she wants her career back on track. I hate to rag on "civillians" who happen to work with Leann, but this photo looks like a snapshot my mother would take of me and my sisters when we went on a farm holiday.
    Faking domestic violence? Jail her or commit her. This makes me rage if it's true.

Gold Member

You've made me spew drink on my phone three times in the last couple of days, Peca

Faking domestic violence? Jail her or commit her. This makes me rage if it's true.

Consider yourself lucky it wasn't sharting ... way messier on a phone. But at least that's one thing LR doesn't have to worry about as her phone is always in her hand and never in her back pocket. Wait a minute ... maybe that's why she's always carrying the damned thing...
    lindsaywhit and JWL like this.

Someone getting jealous a bit early ahead of Mother's Day? Did no one give two fucks about her Seaweed Co Mother's Day promo she was schilling on IG? She should be too busy working right now at Roscoe's eating chicken and waffles and singing karaoke to be fighting with B. I know she didn't say her name but we all know who shes talking about. And isn't her stupid hashtag a line from her flop CD's title song Spitfire?

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

A horse is a horse of course of course...
    Piss off!

Elite Member

...And no one can talk to a horse of course
    That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Thread Information