Page 8 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

We are never going to stop seeing her toned pins now.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

FINE. It's a bit early, but whateves.

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Huh. Two different pairs of cut off white trash specials on the same day. What's the occasion? She'd have been better off with the first pair. Not that that is a great thing. It's kind of like saying a sharp stick in the eye is better than a red hot stick in the eye.
    Maybe she shit herself. Wouldn't be the first time.

Elite Member

I think the article said she rolled up her shorts, I believe it's the same pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    Maybe she shit herself. Wouldn't be the first time.

I love that manwhore had to sit next to her and smell her shitty pants. I hope he enjoyed the car ride home with her stinky ass.
    Zooyork and JWL like this.
    Piss off!

Check out the grommets on the sides of the shorter pair. That's permanent. Not the same pair. Also, one pair has stitching detail on the back pockets and one doesn't.

Yeah, sorry, I thought they were the same. Must have been too early for me too.
    Bombshell likes this.

I'm ashamed I stared at them long enough to notice, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Brandi has had LeAnn obsessed blogger (and Twitterer) Ilana Angel over to her house, Ilana said that Brandi's sons are scared of her.
    Yes the wretched Illana. Barrell is no better in what he says about B and I'm sure repeats it around it boys so it's tit for tat when it comes to who has the worse friends that the boys are exposed too. That was stoopid of B to have IA over- and I should I mentioned that but the point I didn't explain too well was more with the complete stranger twitter twats that Wewe likes to bring around the boys. It's so creepy to me. I'd like to know the statistics on how many twitter users who portray themselves as middle-aged stay-at-home moms are actually 50 year old pedos in RL
    Butterfly and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Is this a recent pic, or just an old one that she posted to pretend it's recent?

I can never tell with her I thought she posted somthing about spending V-Day at home with her sweats & her love? Didn't B head to NYC today for the final taping of CA?

Jersey ‏@jersey_5 25m25 minutes ago @leannrimes & her borrowed husband are the Queen & King of white, trailer trash.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Is this a recent pic, or just an old one that she posted to pretend it's recent?

I can never tell with her I thought she posted somthing about spending V-Day at home with her sweats & her love? Didn't B head to NYC today for the final taping of CA?

Jersey ‏@jersey_5 25m25 minutes ago @leannrimes & her borrowed husband are the Queen & King of white, trailer trash.

Hello everyone! New poster; long-time lurker. Is it just me, or have other folks been noticing the absence of LeAnn's wedding ring? Seems like it has gone missing...
    Sunnygirl and Sonia like this.

Bronze Member

WARNING Large Photos Below.

From the Daily Fail.LeAnn Rimes reveals toned bikini body while Eddie Cibrian shows off his six-pack on a lazy Sunday | Daily Mail OnlineChilling out! LeAnn Rimes reveals toned bikini body while Eddie Cibrian shows off his six-pack on a lazy Sunday

By Bobbie Whiteman And Nicola Agius
    Published: 03:41, 16 February 2015 | Updated: 06:31, 16 February 2015
    View comments

It looked like they didn't have a care in the world.
    LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian lay back and relaxed on recliners on a lawn in front of what appeared to be a huge motor home in a snap the country pop star shared on instagram on Sunday.
    The 32-year-old stripped off to a brown string bikini that showed off her slender, toned and tanned figure as she enjoyed the sunshine.

+6

Thumbs up: LeAnn Rimes stripped down to a bikini and husband Eddie Cibrian wore shorts as they relaxed on a lawn beside a huge motor home in an Instagram snap the country pop singer posted on Sunday

Her blonde hair was styled into two plaits and she accessorised with a pair of aviator-style sunglasses.
    Holding a red cup in her hand, LeAnn smiled up at the photographer.
    Eddie gave the thumbs up as he smiled from his recliner.
    The hunky 41-year-old wore a blue cap plus orange and brown-striped shorts that displayed his six-pack tummy.

+6

Getting ready for Valentine's Day? LeAnn was spotted out and about shopping for racy underwear on Thursday

And to make his day complete, the actor held a cold can of Tecate.
    LeAnn captioned the very chilled picture: 'How we roll #sunday #sunshine #redsolocupanda24oz #WT lol'
    Red Solo cup refers to the ubiquitous plastic beakers used at parties and is also the title of Country and Western star Toby Keith's hit song.
    Meanwhile, it looked like Eddie had an action-packed Valentine's Day.
    LeAnn Rimes in flowing white dress in Beverly Hills

+6

Something taken your fancy? The pretty blonde had a cheeky grin on her face as she picked up a black and red thong at a Victoria's Secret boutique at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park

His wife of four years was spotted out shopping for racy underwear on Thursday.
    The pretty blonde had a cheeky grin on her face as she picked up a black and red thong at a Victoria's Secret boutique at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park, California.
    The singer was later spotted checking out a transparent, floral print lace basque.
    LeAnn made no secret of having Valentine's Day on her mind.
    On Thursday, she took to Instagram to share a picture of her and Eddie holidaying in Hawaii together.

+6

Smitten kitten: LeAnn made no secret of how much she was looking forward to celebrating Valentine's Day with husband Eddie

Underneath the snap, she wrote: 'One of my favorite pics! #tbt #Hawaii #myvalentine.'
    Clearly looking forward to the annual holiday, last Saturday, LeAnn shared another image with her Instagram fans of pricey Diptyque and Cire Trudon candles in preparation for the big day.
    'Two of my favorite #valentinecandles @dyptique #ciretrudon everything's smelling like roses #7daysaway #arrows,' she captioned the image.
    Whatever the smitten pair decided to do for Valentine’s Day this year, hopefully it softened the blow from learning last month that their VH1 reality series LeAnn & Eddie was cancelled after one season.

+6

'#myvalentine': The star posted this snap of her and her husband on Thursday

The lovebirds wed in 2011 after splitting from their spouses in 2009 following an affair that began when they co-starred in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights.
    The heartthrob had been married to Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville for nine years when filming began.
    LeAnn is step-mom to Eddie and Brandi's sons, 11-year-old Mason and seven-year-old Jason.

Jason? The DM can't even get the names right.

Bronze Member

Spitfire was released almost two years ago, she has no record contract, her short Christmas tour is over and she has no tour dates booked for the entire year and no tv show. What else is she going to do besides pay Eddie's bills and support his life of leisure and occasional acting gigs? How many frito pie recipes and inspirational quotes can she tweet about? How many stories can the Daily Fail write about her walking down the street? OK, those'll never end as long as they get her check.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

I think it's recent.

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Hello everyone! New poster; long-time lurker. Is it just me, or have other folks been noticing the absence of LeAnn's wedding ring? Seems like it has gone missing...
    I noticed that as well, but I don't pay enough attention to realize that it's absent. It seems like sometimes she has it on and sometimes she doesn't. She would be stupid to have something happen to it after she lost the first one and everyone noticed but, damn, would that be fun for us if she lost it again during a fight with Eddie. WHOOPS, I forgot, it had to be misplaced because it bent.

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    Spitfire was released almost two years ago, she has no record contract, her short Christmas tour is over and she has no tour dates booked for the entire year and no tv show. What else is she going to do besides pay Eddie's bills and support his life of leisure and occasional acting gigs? How many frito pie recipes and inspirational quotes can she tweet about? How many stories can the Daily Fail write about her walking down the street? OK, those'll never end as long as they get her check.
    Why would Leann pay the Daily Fail? I do think she has a deal with them, but pay them to write about her? The girl needs all the money she can get, I doubt she's giving it away, even for exposure. Eddie won't stay without his trips and toys.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    Now, that's not fair. Leann has a concert Feb 21st and another on July 31st. Busy year for her.

Thread Information