Page 79 of 196 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Of course she hasn't lost her looks, she never had any to lose. Ed must be banging the latest side piece.
    Piss off!

Please don't make me defend this slag. From the neck down, she actually looks decent here. Put on a few pounds? In my dreams I'd look THIS skinny after putting on a few pounds.

Now the face, yeah - I'll gleefully mock that hot mess till my dying day.
    llamamama likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Elite Member

On L's instagram page she has pics from her photoshoot.

She's posing on horseback. The jokes just write themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Please don't make me defend this slag. From the neck down, she actually looks decent here. Put on a few pounds? In my dreams I'd look THIS skinny after putting on a few pounds.

Now the face, yeah - I'll gleefully mock that hot mess till my dying day.
    I would also do anything to have Leann's body, believe me, I think she still looks good. I said that she's dressing like that because SHE feels fat. Because if she felt skinny, she'd be running around in a bikini, not in a burlap sack shirt. I actually prefer it when she's a few pounds heavier, because we don't have to be bombarded with all her bikini pics.

who the hell is telling this chick wearing gigantor shoulder pads is awesome? or is it her regular width (im thinking of that white and flower number she wore to the soccer game and this gray atrocity).

it's like 'dynasty: super low class trailer park redux' all we need is brandalexis

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I thought she'd taken one of her grotty stage rugs and made it into a top.
    Lol! Hey Wewe- it's time to retire your shart-stained ratty stage rug and dial 1-800-STEEMER. I love when I can post this gif... It's the "gif" that keeps on giving!
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    who the hell is telling this chick wearing gigantor shoulder pads is awesome? or is it her regular width (im thinking of that white and flower number she wore to the soccer game and this gray atrocity).

it's like 'dynasty: super low class trailer park redux' all we need is brandalexis
    THIS. Please. Make. This. Happen.

Alexis: Pimp Mama Kris? Fallon really has to be Kim, while Kanye seems tailor-made (Did you see what I did there, lol), to play Steven, the conflicted gay son. Wow, Annika, you may have pitched the only movie in history that screams out for a full Kardashians cast. Annnd..... the Kardashians have hi-jacked the thread.

So, that's how it feels, Bruce Jenner.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    On L's instagram page she has pics from her photoshoot.

She's posing on horseback. The jokes just write themselves.
    I found the pic. Illana had it on her twitter Lol. Below is her tweet caption of the pic......Is Wewe trying to look Lady Godiva wearing this barely there crocheted nightmare? Between this and yesterday's grey SOS pad sack top I don't know what is uglier. When will she ever get a stylist?

Interesting choice that they would brush the horse yet forget to brush her hair. Maybe it was too dirty. Go figure. pic.twitter.com/y6gywJjsLE

9:00 PM - 6 May 2015
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Speaking about bloggers who hate L. Does anyone know the story of JSJ's Jenn? I saw on their wine&sass, that her DH beat her up & broke her hand/arm, and killed their dog is that true? After reading about her scams, I was wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    THIS. Please. Make. This. Happen.

Alexis: Pimp Mama Kris? Fallon really has to be Kim, while Kanye seems tailor-made (Did you see what I did there, lol), to play Steven, the conflicted gay son. Wow, Annika, you may have pitched the only movie in history that screams out for a full Kardashians cast. Annnd..... the Kardashians have hi-jacked the thread.

So, that's how it feels, Bruce Jenner.

there is hours of good fan fiction there.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I found the pic. Illana had it on her twitter Lol. Below is her tweet caption of the pic......Is Wewe trying to look Lady Godiva wearing this barely there crocheted nightmare? Between this and yesterday's grey SOS pad sack top I don't know what is uglier. When will she ever get a stylist?

Interesting choice that they would brush the horse yet forget to brush her hair. Maybe it was too dirty. Go figure. pic.twitter.com/y6gywJjsLE

9:00 PM - 6 May 2015
    Looks like the same crocheted number she wore when she and Eddie married, in the "after wedding" photos.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That picture of her with the horse would look much better if you couldn't see the guy there with his hand by the horse's mouth. Instead of looking all romantic like she's riding a horse bareback, it makes it look like he's leading her around on a pony ride. And no shoes? (her)
    RealisticPerson, rollo and JWL like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Speaking about bloggers who hate L. Does anyone know the story of JSJ's Jenn? I saw on their wine&sass, that her DH beat her up & broke her hand/arm, and killed their dog is that true? After reading about her scams, I was wondering.
    You never know with that big ole pile of crazy.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It seems she's been down that road before. mostroop, I sent you a PM.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I did a double-take. This is my big baby, Ricky. (17.2 hands). He has a white mark on his forehead that you can barely see in this picture. All the little kids take turns riding him - he's a gentle giant. LeAnn Rimes, however, should stay away.

Thread Information